Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:44:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NANOBOT - AUTOMATED TRADING SOFTWARE *Multiple Exchanges *New Features  (Read 36922 times)
Percise (OP)

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 11:00:40 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2015, 11:21:46 PM by Percise

1. Nanobot III Hybrid v1.1 is now released. OP has been updated, its available for downloading.

2. Nanobot III v2 is now released. You can see it on the OP, with the download link.

3. Nanobot III Hybrid v2 is still being coded, the name may change because this version will be added with the next trading exchange.

Bitcointalk member since 2014.
Percise (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:01:24 AM

Updated Nanobot III Hybrid v1.1 to v1.2, you can download it now.
- Fixing the locked tab.
- Loading API Keys.

Thanks

brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 04:13:43 PM

Sorry, but your software is crap. No version is working for me, tried all solutions. Still inactive tab.You are forcing people to buy the coins in order to enable funcionality, but no real support. It didn't work even for a single time.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 06:53:56 PM

Sorry, but your software is crap. No version is working for me, tried all solutions. Still inactive tab.You are forcing people to buy the coins in order to enable funcionality, but no real support. It didn't work even for a single time.

thanks for your comment. I was gonna ask question whether someone has tried this software and what is their experience with it?
Have you had enough PXI balance in your account?
If I understood it correctly, the fee for using the hybrid version is 40k in the bittrex account.

this space is intentionally left blank
mafia

Activity: 641

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 07:15:33 PM

Hi

Does this bot auto make trades  for you or just a better UI for trading?
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 07:47:55 PM

thanks for your comment. I was gonna ask question whether someone has tried this software and what is their experience with it?
If I understood it correctly, the fee for using the hybrid version is 40k in the bittrex account.

Yes, I have over 20k PIX in my balance and tried first iteration of Nanobot III and first Hybrid version, which requires 15k. I wont buy another 20k to try latest Hybrid version, because of lost faith.
Percise (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:53:57 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2015, 01:56:30 PM by Percise

Yes, I have over 20k PIX in my balance and tried first iteration of Nanobot III and first Hybrid version, which requires 15k. I wont buy another 20k to try latest Hybrid version, because of lost faith.

- Now if your software starts and not crash, its not an OS issue. This has been tested on windows 7 laptop and desktop windows 8, all passed.

- If you can't unlock the tabs, you don't have enough pxi funds in your bittrex wallet, or
you don't have your api settings right on bittrex, or
you in-putted the keys in the wrong spot, or you left a space if front of your keys.

- If your graphics is messed up its your graphics card, not the software.

- Norton or any internet security can block calls, check those and make sure its not getting blocked.
   I have norton 360, I have hi settings on it and with all the programs i download, i have to use the norton file insight to approve apps as trusted. Or it will block or remove the .exe software on first run.

The Nanobot III works very well, If you can't unlock the tab you have missed steps and have to complete all steps in order to use the software.
I have had updates on issues, and fixed it, and posted it right away. I personally think you have missed a step cause many people are using the software right now.
I also have video on how to unlock the tabs, and it shows it unlocking the tab on the video.
With the pxi at 25k or 40k its still the cheapest and better looking trading bot out as of today.
Once you get the steps right you will enjoy the trading bot. I'm always willing to help, just pm me and we can solve the issue.

Thanks

Percise (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:07:23 AM

Hi

Does this bot auto make trades  for you or just a better UI for trading?

This bot will make automated trades, with a stop sell/ buy limit. New automated orders will, +1 for bids orders and -1 for ask orders. Also you can use the % and it will increase those orders, instead of going by 1 sat. It also has intervals so you don't have to waste money on too many orders, if your on a high active market. You can also select two markets you can watch on the top part of the software, it will show indicators, rate and volume. You can create your own strategy with seperate buy/sell buttons, intervals, stop buy/sell limits, and if you have the hybrid you can have multiple trades.

Thanks

mafia

Activity: 641

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 07:58:22 AM

Hi

Does this bot auto make trades  for you or just a better UI for trading?

This bot will make automated trades, with a stop sell/ buy limit. New automated orders will, +1 for bids orders and -1 for ask orders. Also you can use the % and it will increase those orders, instead of going by 1 sat. It also has intervals so you don't have to waste money on too many orders, if your on a high active market. You can also select two markets you can watch on the top part of the software, it will show indicators, rate and volume. You can create your own strategy with seperate buy/sell buttons, intervals, stop buy/sell limits, and if you have the hybrid you can have multiple trades.

Thanks

Thanks for your reply! Is there a way I can compare the features of the 3 bots?
travis72682

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 01:03:23 PM

With the pxi at 25k or 40k its still the cheapest and better looking trading bot out as of today.
Once you get the steps right you will enjoy the trading bot. I'm always willing to help, just pm me and we can solve the issue.

Thanks

After the latest price increase im not so sure its the cheapest out there and def not bang for buck. Dont get me wrong Im a fan.  but for instance, you could buy 3k quatloo for about .06 right now. For that you get everything except arb features. It isnt FULL of features but atm it has more available than the nanobots. 

Compare that to the price of nanobot right now.  25k coan be bought for right around .05 btc.  If you want 40k, it will run you about .08.

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
Percise (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 08:05:02 PM

1. NANOBOT III v2 was updated to v2.1 today.

- added indicator for Internet connection
- added indicator for Connection to bittrex website
- added indicator for API keys
- added indicator for Markets activated
- added My account with bitcoin and pair balance
- updated refresh button
- organized layout

2. NANOBOT III Hybrid will have an update very soon.

Percise (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 08:22:16 AM

Nanobot III Hybrid was updated to version 2. Its added on the front thread, hope you like it.

Thanks

Percise (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 05:20:05 AM

Nanobot III Hybrid updated to v2.1
- Update v2.1
added bbc news ticker, added bbc news settings
added elapsed time, added pxi information
fixed minimum limits, mouse pointer stop scroll when hovering
progressbar, hide keys

digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 05:51:35 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2015, 06:04:18 AM by digitalblock

Amazing work Grin
Its live, the ccn bbc news and live stats amazing. This is now the best bittrex bot out your creating an amazing bot and not following the others this is what we needed.
Percise (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 07:55:16 AM

Amazing work Grin
Its live, the ccn bbc news and live stats amazing. This is now the best bittrex bot out your creating an amazing bot and not following the others this is what we needed.

Thanks, I also have an update very soon with more news being added.

Percise (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 12:48:14 AM

UPDATE

NANOBOT III HYBRID v2.2
2015/03/01

- added news settings tab
- added ABC NEWS, CNBC NEWS, COINDESK
- added FORBES, ALJAZEERA, ALLAFRICA

Percise (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:18:44 AM

Nanobot III Hybrid updated to v2.3
- Update v2.3
added Order Book, added Bittrex Daily Volume
added Bitcoin Market Tab, added History Tab
added Compare Markets, New Design

Link is on main thread. Versoin 2.2 will still be available.

Percise (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 11:00:56 PM

Nanobot III Hybrid v2.4
-Update 2015-03-15
Added My Balances Tab
Added My Order History Tab
Added Market History Tab
Fixed news scroll issue

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=887544.0

igor107th

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 09:15:41 PM

dont work for me how is that posible
litecoin balance 2318944966
hah its not treu try hole day dont work
can select every thing trade timer runs nothing in bittrex
i have tryt al bot s  Angry
pleas PM no fud good luck Grin
Percise (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 05:43:00 AM

dont work for me how is that posible
litecoin balance 2318944966
hah its not treu try hole day dont work
can select every thing trade timer runs nothing in bittrex
i have tryt al bot s  Angry
pleas PM no fud good luck Grin

Not sure why your getting that, this bot has been out for months and I haven't changed any coding for balances. I bought some Ltc and the correct balance was displayed.
The bot works perfect, PM me a screen shot and I will try to help you as much as I can.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: