Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:43:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NANOBOT - AUTOMATED TRADING SOFTWARE *Multiple Exchanges *New Features  (Read 36922 times)
Percise (OP)

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:46:14 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2014, 05:33:44 PM by Percise

1. New update - now you can add keys, click save, wait a minute, tab will unlock.

EDIT: 2014.12.16
Update
- Fixed API Key activation wait time

2. Nanobot III Hybrid - now accepting sponsors, advertisements of sponsors will have there own page and closing sponsor credits. Pm me for details.

3. You can also trade 24/7 on the nanobot cloud.

Bitcointalk member since 2014.
mafia

Activity: 641

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:37:08 PM

I just checked out the video, I can not see how you set up a strategy? what kind of strategy can you set?
Percise (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 06:17:07 PM

I just checked out the video, I can not see how you set up a strategy? what kind of strategy can you set?

Hello, you can download the software, and try it out. With separate buy and sell buttons you can decide when to buy & sell. You can create your own system for trading. For myself I buy low, wait till the market picks up then sell. This trading bot is a entry to medium level for users, without the high cost, making it for everyone so they can start trading in a minute. Nanobot III Hybrid comes with four bots, alert system, and more features geared towards entry to advanced users. Instead of just having one bot, users will now have a choice, on what they need to start trading.

Percise (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 11:35:17 PM

I will post the release date for the Nanobot III Hybrid very soon.

Percise (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 10:47:16 PM

Release for Nanobot III Hybrid has a announce thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=899980.msg9893613#msg9893613

Percise (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 06:45:00 PM

Currently working on the last trading bot for Bittrex. This one will be for the extreme trader, it will have many trading options.
More will be released as its being built. There will be a total of three bots all ranging from entry level to advance level.
Projects for next year will be adding additional features to current bots, adding a couple more bots for other exchanges, and expanding the cloud service.
For users that mine pxi we now have a new pool AIKAPOOL.COM   http://aikapool.com/pxi.
Also checkout prime-xi bitcointalk thread for more details on projects. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=701871.msg7931657#msg7931657

Happy Holidays

brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 04:52:57 PM

Actually it doesn't work. I did everything as stated in instructions, but tab is still inactive.
Percise (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 09:30:28 PM

Actually it doesn't work. I did everything as stated in instructions, but tab is still inactive.

Hello, Watch the video on how to unlock the trading tab. You will see in the video that the tab is locked then unlocked. Also check your norton or antivirus program from blocking the applications calls, by making it a trusted program. Have more than 5000 pxi in your bittrex wallet.

Youtube video - http://youtu.be/HKCzCi3WxdQ

Unlocking the Trading tab;
1. Go to Bittrex , settings, API keys, create keys if you don't have any, turn on - READ INFO, TRADE LIMIT, TRADE MARKET, save settings.
    Have more than 5000 pxi in Bittrex wallet.

2. After downloading software add API keys to API KEYS TAB, click save. Restart software, it should be unlock if not wait a minute.

travis72682

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 06:23:21 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2014, 01:04:08 PM by travis72682

I cant get it to work either. The "automated trading" tab stays grayed out no matter what I do.  I have definitely followed the instructions, disabled anti-virus ect ect ect.

edit: I GOT IT!  What was wrong is I had a space copied after my secret key. Deleted the space so that only the key was copied over and worked after a restart Cheesy.

After playing around with it a little im impressed. Once it is updated to have the 4 bots it will be awesome. 

When you update nanobot II will it be the same only for the other exchanges?  Will the price increase then?

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
Percise (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 11:04:39 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2014, 04:46:55 AM by Percise

I cant get it to work either. The "automated trading" tab stays grayed out no matter what I do.  I have definitely followed the instructions, disabled anti-virus ect ect ect.

edit: I GOT IT!  What was wrong is I had a space copied after my secret key. Deleted the space so that only the key was copied over and worked after a restart Cheesy.

After playing around with it a little im impressed. Once it is updated to have the 4 bots it will be awesome.  

When you update nanobot II will it be the same only for the other exchanges?  Will the price increase then?

I'm glad you got it to work, and that your impressed. The Nanobot II will be updated same way as Nanobot III Hybrid, and the user will need the same amount of pxi in there c-cex or bittrex wallet.

brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 11:07:58 AM

Hello, Watch the video on how to unlock the trading tab. You will see in the video that the tab is locked then unlocked. Also check your norton or antivirus program from blocking the applications calls, by making it a trusted program. Have more than 5000 pxi in your bittrex wallet.

1. Go to Bittrex , settings, API keys, create keys if you don't have any, turn on - READ INFO, TRADE LIMIT, TRADE MARKET, save settings.

2. After downloading software add API keys to API KEYS TAB, click save. Restart software, it should be unlock if not wait a minute.

I did everything as you said, set up new API keys, redownloaded software, have more than 5k PIX in my account, but still not activated.
Percise (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 05:58:00 AM

I did everything as you said, set up new API keys, redownloaded software, have more than 5k PIX in my account, but still not activated.

Check to make sure no spaces are added before the keys.

whisper

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

Learn to go against your mind

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 03:04:10 PM

For me dont work under 8.1, but if u use win7 you are ok.
Percise (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 12:50:12 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2014, 08:27:39 AM by Percise

1. Nanobot III HYBRID is released, a YouTube video is also released on installing API keys and Starting the automated trading.

2. If you want to make a better YouTube video with voice, we are offering a bounty 10,000 pxi for one youtube video of Nanobot III Hybrid with voice and longer than 3 min.

3. As you already know, the Nanobot III Hybrid information was added to this thread. This keeps everyone informed of updates, new bots, and also helps everyone from not going to multiple threads.

4. There will be an update of Nanobot III in the coming days for adding a stop sell/buy rate, and minor issues. We will keep both versions available for everyone to download, Nanobot III - 5000 pxi & Nanobot III v2.0 - 7000 pxi.

5. We are accepting sponsors who want to advertise, just pm me for prices.

Happy Holidays

Percise (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 12:57:50 AM

Update for Nanobot III Hybrid, scroll ticker now running smooth.

Percise (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 07:04:02 AM

If anyone wants to make a YouTube video with voice, we are offering a bounty 10,000 pxi for one youtube video of Nanobot III Hybrid with voice and longer than 3 min.

Happy Holidays

Percise (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 03:37:22 AM

I will release a news update tomorrow on the nanobots.

Percise (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:52:50 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2015, 12:22:36 AM by Percise

1. NANOBOT III v2
NANOBOT III v2 is available for downloading. The new versions has all the
updates, including the new indicators, and the automated stop sell / buy rate.
The front thread was redone with replacing the first version, with the second
version. To use the new version you will need 25,000 pxi in your bittrex wallet.
There won't be a third version for a few months or more, but all updates for the
second version will be added. Enjoy using the Nanobot III v2, where just getting
started.

2. NANOBOT III HYBRID v2
Nanobot III Hybrid v2 will also be out in a couple days. It comes with a newer
design, news, more bots, global rates, indicators, and more. This will also need
more pxi in your bittrex wallet, as there wont be a third version for a few months
as well.

3. NEXT EXCHANGE
Where looking into building the next bot for Cryptsy, not 100% yet. Where also
looking to adding it with bittrex, having both exchanges on one trading software.
Any ideas you have just post it on this thread.

4. NO UPDATES
There won't be any more updates or available downloads for the first version of
Nanobot III & Hybrid. We are just updating the newest versions that will be used
for a year.
Edit: There will be updates now for Hybrid v1 all year.
There will also be an update this week for the hybrid v1.

travis72682

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 07:03:32 AM

"including the new indicators"  Are you talking about rsi ect type indicators? 

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
Percise (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 08:41:42 PM

"including the new indicators"  Are you talking about rsi ect type indicators? 

The indicators are rate indicators. I'm still coding the RSI, when its done I will add it to both Nanobots.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: