I'm thinking its about time for another Bitcoin meetup in San Francisco. I've be here a couple of months but I've either missed all the meetups or there just haven't been one for a while. Seems strange as my feeling is bitcoin is getting stronger every day. Hence it's high time we meetup!
I've added a meetup event -> http://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Bitcoin-Social/events/70056992/
Please register to get it approved. I have added a bunch of suggested topics, but I'm really just interested to know who's in San Francisco, what are people working on, and maybe giving a talk myself. I've suggested StartupHQ as the venue as I work out of there.
Where: StartupHQ, 185 Clara St, San Francisco
When: Thursday June 28
- What are current pain points of using bitcoin?
- What APIs/libraries are out there? What is recommended?
- What are people working? Who needs help?
- Securing your bitcoins (personal use)
- Securing your website/app
Semi-bitcoin related topics
- Global politics - Eurozone + US economy - what will be the effect on bitcoin?