Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:44:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My business partner just had a bad seizure, he is most likely brain dead.  (Read 759 times)
JimDowJones (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 01:51:14 AM

I just wanted to start a thread for my best buddy and business partner, Vince. Yesterday he had a seizure he most likely wont be completely coming back from. The doctors havent given us any good news yet, but im still hopeful.

Vince is a prodigy programmer who started programming when he was 5 years old. The things he does with computers amazes me. I will forever respect him as the technical genius and artist that he is.

Vince and I had known each other for 3 years, we had several projects in the works where he was going to be the main programmer. We just started going full time in the bitcoin space, we had dreams of making it big and being in the very center of it for years to come.

This is a reminder to everyone that everything in this world can be taken in an instant. Just try and make the best of it while you can.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 02:02:38 AM

I just wanted to start a thread for my best buddy and business partner, Vince. Yesterday he had a seizure he most likely wont be completely coming back from. The doctors havent given us any good news yet, but im still hopeful.

Vince is a prodigy programmer who started programming when he was 5 years old. The things he does with computers amazes me. I will forever respect him as the technical genius and artist that he is.

Vince and I had known each other for 3 years, we had several projects in the works where he was going to be the main programmer. We just started going full time in the bitcoin space, we had dreams of making it big and being in the very center of it for years to come.

This is a reminder to everyone that everything in this world can be taken in an instant. Just try and make the best of it while you can.

Sorry to hear this bad news.   Sad   I started programming at 13, but only because that's when the first PCs came out!

Live every day like you'll die tomorrow, but learn everyday like you'll live forever.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 02:33:37 AM

Very sad. I wish the best for your friend.  Sad

koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 02:50:06 AM

Shows how fragile life is

Hope there is some good news from the doctors in his recovery
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:03:45 AM

Sorry to hear that. I hope everything turns out well.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:54:37 AM

there are plenty of braindead people here on the forum - they actually still trade bitcoin.
michaeladair

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:57:49 AM

Waaat?
Remove that post, please consider people's feelings before posting.

JimDowJones (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:35:28 AM

there are plenty of braindead people here on the forum - they actually still trade bitcoin.
the fud never stops eh? something seriously wrong with this place.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: