Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:00:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No need  (Read 1123 times)
Jason123 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 09:11:23 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2014, 09:55:43 PM by Jason123

No need for a loan now, i borrowed some money from my friends instead of being accused as a scammer and thanks anyways guy for the disappointment.
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 09:16:43 AM

What is the gift card? How much of your gift cards is worth?
Jason123 (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 09:18:56 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2014, 09:56:34 PM by Jason123

What is the gift card? How much of your gift cards is worth?

No need
leen93

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 09:24:29 AM

so we can send you the bitcoin and you can claim the gift code making the collateral worthless?  Roll Eyes
leen93

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 09:37:02 AM

how big are those gift cards?
I guess you would need at least 1000$ in value as collateral  Cheesy
Jason123 (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 09:41:49 AM

Haha not that much, but seriously how much you suggest me to give as a collateral for this amount of btc?
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 10:16:54 AM

Haha not that much, but seriously how much you suggest me to give as a collateral for this amount of btc?

at least 120% worth of gift card of the amount you borrow, should be about $530, if one escrow redeems your gift card to his account, I can lend to you! You could pick any reputable escrow then pm me!
Jason123 (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 02:10:40 PM

at least 120% worth of gift card of the amount you borrow, should be about $530, if one escrow redeems your gift card to his account, I can lend to you! You could pick any reputable escrow then pm me!

Actually all i have is $350 worth of these GCs and yes i agree that the escrow can redeem these gift cards on his acc.

PS: Vod left me a negative feedback accusing me just a newbie asking for a loan without a collateral and i think he did not read my thread well or he did not read it at all because i have mentioned that i have a collateral. I hope he can read this.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 02:15:22 PM

Actually all i have is $350 worth of these GCs and yes i agree that the escrow can redeem these gift cards on his acc.

PS: Vod left me a negative feedback accusing me just a newbie asking for a loan without a collateral and i think he did not read my thread well or he did not read it at all because i have mentioned that i have a collateral. I hope he can read this.

Your gift cards cannot be used as collateral.  You can use the gift cards at anytime.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Jason123 (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 02:40:15 PM

I guess you would need at least 1000$ in value as collateral  Cheesy

Your gift cards cannot be used as collateral.  You can use the gift cards at anytime.
I think i have mentioned that i already don't want to use these cards or i would use them myself but i don't want to so it is kind of collateral and if you can not see it as a valid collateral other member can see it a good collateral and i offered that the escrow can redeem them on his account already - and i dunno why you did read my posts again- so it is your opinion but you did not have to leave me negative feedback.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 03:04:47 PM

I think i have mentioned that i already don't want to use these cards or i would use them myself but i don't want to so it is kind of collateral and if you can not see it as a valid collateral other member can see it a good collateral and i offered that the escrow can redeem them on his account already - and i dunno why you did read my posts again- so it is your opinion but you did not have to leave me negative feedback.

I left you negative feedback because you are trying to get a loan without collateral.  Your intentions don't matter - the fact is you can redeem the gift cards after you use them as collateral, no matter how much you claim you won't.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Jason123 (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 03:08:40 PM

I left you negative feedback because you are trying to get a loan without collateral.  Your intentions don't matter - the fact is you can redeem the gift cards after you use them as collateral, no matter how much you claim you won't.

Lol i said and i will say it for the 3rd time that any escrow can redeem these cards on his accounts to prevent me to use them and to take the charge of them until i repay the loan, i think i have said that clearly before.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 03:10:35 PM

Lol i said and i will say it for the 3rd time that any escrow can redeem these cards on his accounts to prevent me to use them and to take the charge of them until i repay the loan, i think i have said that clearly before.

So you want to sell the gift cards, and have no intention of repaying the loan?  Not sure why you find this funny.   Undecided

Jason123 (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 03:32:35 PM

So you want to sell the gift cards, and have no intention of repaying the loan?  Not sure why you find this funny.   Undecided

Who said that i will sell them after i get the loan and who said that i have no intention to repay the loan?? Why you just accusing me and you just want to make me a scammer for nothing. I offered all options available with me honestly but you keep accuse me.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 04:16:01 PM

You're simply trying to unload a gift card you don't want / is stolen.  You have no intention of repaying the "loan".

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: