Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:12:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NexusMining: Add more Hashpower to your account & get 5% with promo code:Nwb67J  (Read 8335 times)
bitman101

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 05:16:05 PM

Purchased 1TH worth Hashpower 2 weeks ago, been getting daily payouts every day, but I have a question;
Do you expect the payouts to drop significantly in the next 2-3 months since the difficulty levels will keep increasing?
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 05:31:13 PM

Purchased 1TH worth Hashpower 2 weeks ago, been getting daily payouts every day, but I have a question;
Do you expect the payouts to drop significantly in the next 2-3 months since the difficulty levels will keep increasing?

In 2-3 months your payouts will drop to zero because this is nothing but a scam and it will collapse like all the others.

Buy & Hold
nexusmining (OP)

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 05:48:13 PM

Payouts will decrease slightly, as per difficulty level increases, we do keep upgrading our equipment and we consistently increasing our hashpower.
deepo14

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:17:02 PM

https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/c21f379f9baf4460c08e23be95aa22f1f01a75dd73468437513c62462e3ab596   no doubt nexumining are paying daily  Smiley

http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/0078/wsfjhphvj84z6o1zg.jpg?size_id=a

<br>

http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/ea0e/5vhzpnbshd2saczzg.jpg?size_id=a
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:23:08 PM

No doubt they are paying through a coinmixer instead of paying from mined blocks.
bitman101

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:33:14 PM

Payouts will decrease slightly, as per difficulty level increases, we do keep upgrading our equipment and we consistently increasing our hashpower.

Prove it and i'll go away

I'm very satisfied with Nexusmining, however I was reading some of these posts and wondering why people like raskul, and amhash are giving negative feedback,
so I did some research and found some interesting things, apparently raskul is a big time scammer, and amash operates a ponzi scheme outfit. I guess its always wise
to always dig deeper when someone is quick to accuse others without proof or real reason, most times I guess you will find out that the scammers are the ones doing the real scamming and accusing, check these links out, look what I found:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=438322.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=15707
Coincoin256

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:35:41 PM

I'm very satisfied with Nexusmining, however I was reading some of these posts and wondering why people like raskul, and amhash are giving negative feedback,
so I did some research and found some interesting things, apparently raskul is a big time scammer, and amash operates a ponzi scheme outfit. I guess its always wise
to always dig deeper when someone is quick to accuse others without proof or real reason, most times I guess you will find out that the scammers are the ones doing the real scamming and accusing, check these links out, look what I found:

Truly I find it hilarious that a new user signs up to come out in support of Nexusmining.
bitman101

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:53:27 PM

Truly I find it hilarious that a new user signs up to come out in support of Nexusmining.

Why shouldn't I support nexusmining, i'm generating very good hashpower cloud mining revenue with nexusmining and I have always received daily payouts after I signed up with them, there are lots of people that support companies they like, example; apple, google etc... so why shouldn't i do the same? would you prefer I lie?  besides you're a scammer raskul, I read the posts about you, not too impressed.
Syke
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:55:40 PM

Why shouldn't I support nexusmining, i'm making money with them and I have always received daily payouts after I signed up with them

Uh, no you are not making money. They are sending you back a tiny portion of the money you sent them. You are very much sitting at a loss.

Buy & Hold
bitman101

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:04:12 PM

Why shouldn't I support nexusmining, i'm making money with them implicit in the fraud

^FTFY

You seem to know quite alot about your profession, raskul, or should we call you fraudster.
Why shouldn't I support nexusmining, i'm generating very good hashpower cloud mining revenue with nexusmining and I have always received daily payouts after I signed up with them, there are lots of people that support companies they like, example; apple, google etc... so why shouldn't i do the same? would you prefer I lie?  besides you're a scammer and fraudster raskul, I read the posts about you, not too impressed. I will make sure to alert everyone about you, raskul the fraudster.
bitman101

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:24:26 PM

Why shouldn't I support nexusmining, i'm making money with them and I have always received daily payouts after I signed up with them

Uh, no you are not making money. They are sending you back a tiny portion of the money you sent them. You are very much sitting at a loss.

Nah, I don't listen to negative garbage posts made by scammers about legitimate companies, I checked nexusmining very thoroughly, and we are very satisfied with what we have with them. Planning to buy alot more hashpower with them.

Coincoin256

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:27:22 PM

Nah, I don't listen to negative garbage posts made by scammers about legitimate companies, I checked nexusmining very thoroughly, and we are very satisfied with what we have with them. Planning to buy alot more hashpower with them.

You have 4 activity. Your account was made earlier today. Do you think that people will actually believe a word that you say? You're clearly a shill account for Nexusmining.
bitman101

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:32:31 PM

LOL, Say what you want, i'm mining bitcoins with nexumining and you can't deter me.
If you are all so legitimate when why attack another legitimate company, and now even attacking
a 3rd party that supports them? issue here is your not legit are you?
bitman101

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:47:59 PM

LOL, Say what you want, i'm mining bitcoins with nexumining and you can't deter me.
If you are all so legitimate when why attack another legitimate company, and now even attacking
a 3rd party that supports them? issue here is your not legit are you?

excuse me asshole, you were the one with the wild allegations that I had criminal intent.
we are actually trying to help imbeciles like you, here. it's all going to go very sour, i can tell you that.

this company are purporting to be able to provide 500TH/s mining rigs.

are you really that fucking stupid?

You don't know me either, and I haven't resorted to insults towards you, if you would like to meet, I'm open to that.
send me your email and tel. and we can have chit chat.
500TH/s ?? strange, I checked the website it says Miner Under Development??? I don't see "able to provide mining rigs?
Are you stupid?  do you know how to read? you must be quite stupid, talking garbage and spewing all sorts of verbal diarrhea.
bones

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:00:06 PM

AMhash is no ponzi, go and look on havelock, all the proofs you could need are right there.

https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=AMHASH1
bitman101

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:14:21 PM

You have 4 activity. Your account was made earlier today. Do you think that people will actually believe a word that you say? You're clearly a shill account for Nexusmining.

As I said, I don't listen to negative garbage posts made by scammers about legitimate companies, you are obviously an idiot, and now your also making accusations to 3rd party users, what a shame.
Syke
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:21:57 PM

Excellent. You verified they are legitimate. Therefore you can answer my questions:

What is their actual business registration info. A search of https://www.ic.gc.ca/app/scr/cc/CorporationsCanada/fdrlCrpSrch.html shows no "Nexus Cloud Mining". Legitimate companies follow the law and register with their government.

Why is a Canadian company using German law and the Munich courts for its "Mining Capacity Share Agreement"?

Why does their Reset Password page say "Genesis Mining"?

Buy & Hold
nexusmining (OP)

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:07:23 PM

Excellent. You verified they are legitimate. Therefore you can answer my questions:

What is their actual business registration info. A search of https://www.ic.gc.ca/app/scr/cc/CorporationsCanada/fdrlCrpSrch.html shows no "Nexus Cloud Mining". Legitimate companies follow the law and register with their government.

Why is a Canadian company using German law and the Munich courts for its "Mining Capacity Share Agreement"?

Why does their Reset Password page say "Genesis Mining"?

i can answer each of those questions, but i'll wait for answers by the 'business' themselves.  Wink

Our corporation is registered with the government, otherwise we would not be able to operate in Canada.
The German law text will soon be corrected to reflect Canadian Law as well. 
Password reset will be corrected to show Nexus, Thanks for pointing out all those little errors,
we appreciate your input. If there anything else you may want to give us feedback on, please let us know.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:11:26 PM

Our corporation is registered with the government, otherwise we would not be able to operate in Canada.
The German law text will soon be corrected to reflect Canadian Law as well. 
Password reset will be corrected to show Nexus, Thanks for pointing out all those little errors,
we appreciate your input. If there anything else you may want to give us feedback on, please let us know.

Too bad its not showing the correct signature, or this would be my first nomination for "least worst post of the month" award. Cant remember last time I read something more hilarious.
Syke
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:12:03 PM

Under what name is the corporation registered?

Buy & Hold
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: