Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:16:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people like Prime Dice?  (Read 2282 times)
elephantas1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:57:53 PM

And why do you say Primedice? If its a boring game, then it should be boring on most of the other sites as well.
Overall you don't seem to like dice, and are still referencing only Primedice in your post.
Hes newbie and pd is the most famous gambling site thats why he chose it i guess.
shadowsector

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:23:15 PM

i just like pd since it has a faucet lol. and they do lots of giveaways when they have time.
jasabbm

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:28:47 PM

Because people don't know Bikini Dice Cool

That's ture thebomber Smiley I think that many people go on prime dice for the community and cause it is the most famous dice site! Probably the first dice site that a newbie will surf will be PD for many reason!
shadowsector

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:28:59 PM

i like it since, it has the tip option, and i remember people would be raining all day.

forgot to mention, when they did have happy hour.
Holderbert

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 09:19:32 PM

If you get bored with PrimeDice, that's mean you just don't like every dice games But, if you are active PrimeDice player, you will find how PrimeDice is very fun & become the best dice game.
Some Features I like in Primedice - 1. Responsive Web Design. 2. Attractive Look. 3. Instant Withdrawls/Deposits. 4. Chat. 5. Achievements, Level System. 6. Giveaways. 7. Friendly community. 8. Helpful staff. 9. Faucet. 10. And.... Rainbot. <3
Don't forget jackpot if you roll 77.77 or 77.7 Grin

Are you being for real? I never knew they had a Jackpot Shocked
majorhydra

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 10:29:43 PM

If you get bored with PrimeDice, that's mean you just don't like every dice games But, if you are active PrimeDice player, you will find how PrimeDice is very fun & become the best dice game.
Some Features I like in Primedice - 1. Responsive Web Design. 2. Attractive Look. 3. Instant Withdrawls/Deposits. 4. Chat. 5. Achievements, Level System. 6. Giveaways. 7. Friendly community. 8. Helpful staff. 9. Faucet. 10. And.... Rainbot. <3

totally forgot about that awesome jackpot. i seen a few people hit and won a good amount.
Holderbert

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 10:39:48 PM

totally forgot about that awesome jackpot. i seen a few people hit and won a good amount.
I can't seem to find anything about a jackpot on PD.
majorhydra

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:35:37 PM

I can't seem to find anything about a jackpot on PD.

its not mentioned, but it`ll show a yellow golden letters "Jack Pot" on the right side if you do hit. I`d screen cap it for you, but its hard to even hit it, but if you see the "all rolls" section you`ll see it pop up once in awhile if lucky.
ligeros

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 01:36:42 AM

Free faucet, levels, autobets, giveaways, probability from 0.01% up to 98%...
There is the reason.

jarvanIV

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 04:43:08 PM

the only reason i play is because its very rare now days to see a good operator.

esp a transparent one, and also replies to the threads with detailed response.
jaxxx

Activity: 159

Well fuck you then.

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:27:34 PM

To me its the instant payouts, even though some times it can be delayed by some high roller take a massive amount.

But every time I come back its because its on the spot. And the other giveaways as well. Its a shame though that happy hr and all the good stuff is gone due to botters and other peoples abuse.

Time to jaxxx it up.
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1506

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 08:20:12 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2023, 02:26:09 PM by jayce

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
sandykho47

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

Knowledge its everything

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:12:36 AM

There are lot reason why people like Prime Dice that already mentioned before my post
But, i think faucet, warm community & great support is the reason i like Prime Dice  Smiley

Free faucet, levels, autobets, giveaways, probability from 0.01% up to 98%...
There is the reason.

i dont know about that 98% lol.

its a dangerous risk, I saw someone do 98% at 1 btc and lost it despite the percent..

Hahaha, last time i try 1.1x with 10k satoshi & i lost in instant  Sad
Luckily the 10k satoshi come from faucet  Grin

Kemampuanku Tidak semua orang memiliki dan dapat melakukannya . Tidak memakan kaum sendiri . dan mempunyai kode etik yang tidak masuk akal.
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 09:34:09 PM

It has a nice and active community and you can get free satoshi to play with while you chat and hang out.

I used to spend a lot of time there but have migrated to other sites now as well.  The chat had gotten really spammy, but much less so now that chat messages don't count towards levels.
kennenman

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

Blockpoker Team | Kenneth | Designer

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 09:56:30 PM

It has a nice and active community and you can get free satoshi to play with while you chat and hang out.

I used to spend a lot of time there but have migrated to other sites now as well.  The chat had gotten really spammy, but much less so now that chat messages don't count towards levels.

well yeah, because the level of abuse they did on pd plus botters.

what i do usually is click on mute, and that solves everything.
picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:10:52 PM

well yeah, because the level of abuse they did on pd plus botters.

what i do usually is click on mute, and that solves everything.

1% edge, fast, trusted and the blue color?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: