Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:21:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official Hashprofit Cloud Mining Thread  (Read 20273 times)
coinmaster222 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 03:21:53 PM

From today on this will be the official www.hashprofit.com forum thread, where questions will be answered and information on the cloudmining company will be given.All promos will be advertised here and all updates on the companies own currency Profit Coin PFC the only currency backed by Hash will be given.I am approved to do this by Hashprofit but not paid by them so I have nothing to gain by hiding anything.
Only thing I ask if I helped you in anyway or answered questions that made you feel better investing in Hashprofits, is that now and again new customers use my referral,I wont spam the page by sticking it up just ask for it.

coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 03:25:30 PM

You’re interested in mining, but haven’t enough cash to buy hardware?
You’re wasting your time, but your profits still low?
You’re buying expensive hardware, wasting time in difficult setup, paying fees to pools... and getting pennies?
Watching your hardware 24/7, constantly changing pools, currencies, watching courses? In other words, working hard as hell?
Your equipment is inside your flat or your balcony and you’re suffering from a loud terrible noise all the time and still paying huge electricity bills?
Now it’s all left in the past, we’ve found best hardware suppliers, our electricity is cheaper, and we have a team of analytics and real crypto-maniacs. We have built a whole datacenter of coin mining thanks to which you can buy Kh/s, assured by hardware or money, with the best terms and conditions. We are ready to take control of all the management of the hardware. The efficiency of investment is up to 12-18% per month, and you will get full payback approximately in six months.

coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 03:33:24 PM

Hash Profit > 130 000 users. Unique 60% discount would last till 13.12.2014, there are only 150 000 Kh/s available, hurry up and buy for the lowest price. (actual discount 50%, with special promo code HPE091214 your discount goes up to 60%)

Promo-code: HPE091214
Discount: total discount of 60%
Expires: 13.12.2014 22:59 (EET)
You can enter your promo-code on Buy Kh/s page.
There are only 150 000 Kh/s available with promo conditions.
1 PFC (ProfitCoin) is crediting for every 100 Kh/s of purchase when buying 100 Kh/s or more.

Selling Kh/s feature is now available for everyone since 2014-12-08. There are big amount of PFC/BTC exchanges on exchange services right now without active Hash Profit participation, which allows Hash Profit users to withdraw funds very quickly when needed. We've told before that we'll do our transition to ASIC mining in cooperation with BRAIN company. Unfortunately BRAIN could not keep needed conditions and supply values for successful cooperation with Hash Profit (maybe they just afraid of competitors). That's why we've decided to buy hardware from developers themselves and mining will be launched near the factory to reduce logistics costs. Please be careful when cooperating with BRAIN company since declared profits of their hardware is much less than payback threshold if we count difficult increase and constant going down of profits.

This effect could be avoided following these conditions:

Using contract manufacturing (paying for ASIC produce cost + 25%, it's available when value of purchase is $2 - $3 millions)
Adding contract clause with serious penalties for violation of the starting and supplying hardware term.
Minimizing logistics costs, because time of the start is vital due to constant difficulty growing. Work for hardware launching is beginning before actual supply and the point of launch must be as close as possible to the development center.
With these factors followed we can get positive ROI using ASIC, which will be quite high - 140-170% with moderately negative forecast. Usually when buying from dealers with 2 - 3 months delay of supply return of investment could be, according to our numbers, 80-110%, which mean that for every $1000 invested you'll get $1100 in 6 months (with the best conditions possible). For example we can look on Bitcoin network difficulty changing in the last 3 months - it changed from 23 844 670 000 to 40 007 470 271. This means that ASIC you've bought in the end of summer, right now can show you profits only of 15%, not 30%, and if we count BTC exchange rate (which fell from $600 to $350) - we can get only 7-8%. And we mustn't forget about your time and electricity costs - and here's your 5%. Most of ASIC bought by users just stop getting profits in 2 months and can't even return its own cost. You can earn with ASIC if you'd sell them, because you can mine while you're selling and then sell them with extra cost. Most of users trying to return cost of ASIC simply losing 20-40% of their own funds and (as if it won't be enough) their time.

Skilled Hash Profit team considered all these factors, that's why hashrate provided by our company is one of the best options to invest to cryptocurrencies sphere.

ProfitCoin is growing, its market cap grew and now it's about $55 000
ProfitCoin price right now is about $0.91-1.03 for 1 PFC and will softly grow
Today we renewed exchange rate to 1 PFC = 4.4 Kh/s and it will grow constantly proportionally hashrate and its effectiveness.
Two big exchange services have plans on adding PFC within two weeks and that's will be start of ProfitCoin flying to the cryptocurrencies' Olympus.
PFC have advertizements on many popular crypto resources:
Bitcoinist
Coinchoose
Coinwarz
Bitmakler
Right now buying hashrate for PFC you're getting them with 70% discount (counting on current ProfitCoin exchange rate of 1 PFC = 0.00227 BTC), which making it more valuable.
You can earn much easier now by just buying PFC today and selling it in one week, it's as simple as it could be!
Selling Kh/s for PFC feature is now available.
Leadership program “HP > 500 000”. Users number have exceeded 129 000 (+9000 in last week). Our site is taking 9 013rd place (+442 in last week) worldwide by information from Alexa service. There are more than 90 000 unique visitors on Hash Profit site daily (this number has grown last week by 30 000) and growing.

Hurry up and buy the most effective mining hashrate because their available value is getting to its end - there are only 1 300 Mh/s available, we presume that they'd be sold in next two weeks, and after that only ASIC hashrate will be available, which have lesser profits (5-12%). You can't stop cryptocurrencies ascent, and if you'll be late and all in doubts - those who do will earn. You'll keep saying "I thought so", while others will walk to buy a new car, flat, house etc. Be the one who does!

ligeros

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 04:29:20 PM

1. Is there still possibility to activate account (and withdraw earned in trial period 0.01 BTC) without buying GHs or attracting referrals?

2. Does hashprofit have planes to run signature campaign on bitcointalk? It could be interesting.

coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 04:33:03 PM

No to receive your trial payment you must activate your account by buying hash but there is a promo on for next 3 days to purchase 50% off.
Sig campaign maybe early next year or so the gossip goes

coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 06:25:18 PM

Just over one day left in the 50% off sale using promo code HP>130000 hurry before the hash runs out

coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:53:57 PM

Hash Profit > 150 000 users. Unique 64% discount would last till 19.12.2014, there are only 150 000 Kh/s available, hurry up and buy for the lowest price. (actual discount 54%, with special promo code HPE161214 your discount goes up to 64%)

Promo-code: HPE161214
Discount: total discount of 64%
Expires: 19.12.2014 22:59 (EET)
There are only 150 000 Kh/s available with promo conditions.
1 PFC (ProfitCoin) is crediting for every 100 Kh/s of purchase when buying 100 Kh/s or more.
Discounts and special offers doesn't work when purchasing with ProfitCoins.

Finally one of the biggest companies in the world, IT giant Microsoft announces that they can accept Bitcoins as a payment from now on. This can tell us that Bitcoin expanding to the whole world moment is much closer now - and it means it will be more expensive.

HP company have reached 150 000 users point. Such fast growing is possible thanks to active advertisement company and high level of service which our company keep through all 2014.

ProfitCoin gains its popularity very fast, its exchange rate and market value growing constantly. In the last week its market value reached 50 - 60 BTC per day, and exchange rate right now is 1 PFC = 5.5 Kh/s. Let the traders keep the price of PFC around $1 - they can't keep it long, because playing against the market is like peeing against the wind - it's possible but not as good. Be fast and buy PFC with a low price of $1, it will be around $2 - $3 before the end of the year.

Urgently reminding that value of high effective hashpowers is becoming very low - there are less than 800 Mh/s left, and after that there will be only ASIC hashpowers available with 30 - 40% less profits.
Buy hashrate right now while it's most profitable.

Information about Hash Profit's work:

invited more than 150 000 users
made network of clients and partners of about 29 000 men
opened legal entity on Cyprus
organized effective work with more than 100 crypto resources
expanded call-center and support to 20 employees
launched 15 anonymous data centers with overall hashpower of more than 5 500 000 Kh/s
We've developed and launched:

English version of site
partnership program
users' rating
promo codes system
ProfitCoin is growing, its market cap grew and now it's about $65 000
ProfitCoin price right now is about $0.93-1.50 for 1 PFC and will softly grow
Today we renewed exchange rate to 1 PFC = 5.5 Kh/s and it will grow constantly proportionally hashrate and its effectiveness.
Big exchange services are adding PFC and that's a start of ProfitCoin flying to the cryptocurrencies' Olympus.
PFC have advertizements on many popular crypto resources:
Bitcoinist
Coinchoose
Coinwarz
Bitmakler
Right now bying hashrate for PFC you're getting them with 70% discount (counting on current ProfitCoin exchange rate of 1 PFC = 0.00255 BTC), which making it more valuable.
You can earn much easier now by just buying PFC today and selling it in one week, it's as simple as it could be!
Selling Kh/s for PFC feature is now available, it's now easy to earn with exchange services!
Leadership program “HP > 500 000”. Users number have exceeded 150 000 (+20 000 in last week). Our site is taking 8 433rd place (+580 in last week) worldwide by information from Alexa service. There are more than 90 000 unique visitors on Hash Profit site daily and growing.

Hash Profit team wants to thank again all the users of our service for constant help and high confidence. We're doing our best for take lead positions in the world and help cryptocurrencies technologies to take deserved place in a world's economics.

avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 10:13:16 AM

I'm using Hashprofit and like it very much. I already got 1 649 Kh/s Cheesy
ligeros

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:16:43 PM

That´s cool. What is your daily earning?

gofreedom

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 09:39:57 AM

Cheesy i like it..... Smiley
coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 12:42:42 AM

Hash Profit   Unique 65% discount would last till 22.12.2014, there are only 100 000 Kh/s available, hurry up and buy for the lowest price. (actual discount 60%, with special promo code HPE201214 your discount goes up to 65%)

Promo-code: HPE201214
Discount: total discount of 65%
Expires: 22.12.2014 22:59 (EET)
There are only 100 000 Kh/s available with promo conditions.
1 PFC (ProfitCoin) is crediting for every 100 Kh/s of purchase when buying 100 Kh/s of SmartMining hashrate or more.
Discounts and special offers doesn't work when purchasing with ProfitCoins.

Our partners (exchange services, investors, traders etc.) have bought today more than 300 000 PFC with total sum of more than 1000 BTC ($320 000). Exchange rate grew up by 40% and right now is 1 PFC = 7.2 Kh/s. You can see it by yourself on the biggest resource wathcing for the market caps and total volumes of cryptocurrencies - Coin Market Cap.

We believe PFC would be in top-30 of the most popular cryptocurrencies of the world and will have cost of $2 - $3, it's market cap will be more than $5 000 000. You wasn't fast enough to buy cheap Bitcoin? Hurry up and buy ProfitCoin, tomorrow it will cost you a fortune!

We're beginning final sale of high effective hashpowers SmartMining with 60% of discount (and if you'll use promo code HPE201214 - it will increase to 65%).

Only ASIC hashpowers will be available later. It's efficiency is lower by 30 - 40%. There are only 600 000 Kh/s of SmartMining hashrate left and maybe it's your last chance in this year to get serious profits and stop worrying about dimes and start to think about calm secure present and future.

Just think about it - we're more than 165 000, it's like a city! We're working through all the world and this means we'll advertise our service and currency easily, because we're bringing profit and efficiency!

Hash Profit team wants to thank again all the users of our service for constant help and high confidence. We're doing our best for take lead positions in the world and help cryptocurrencies technologies to take deserved place in a world's economics.Happy Holidays to everyone

farrukh

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 05:27:39 AM

I am into hashprofit with some kh/s  Cheesy I like it though.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 01:40:29 PM

Now I got  2.839 Kh/s and got 0,02BTC a day.

I had ~4.800 Kh/s but already sold 2.000Kh/s for PFC > BTC.
ligeros

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 03:53:40 PM

Now I got  2.839 Kh/s and got 0,02BTC a day.

I had ~4.800 Kh/s but already sold 2.000Kh/s for PFC > BTC.

That's great. I just started with Hashprofit  and have only 229 Kh/s (including 200 of trial period Smiley)

jluizg

Activity: 165

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 01:52:45 AM

I am not able to make the withdrawal of BTC. Does anyone have any tips? My balance is 0.05 BTC. Thank you
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 02:27:04 AM

I am not able to make the withdrawal of BTC. Does anyone have any tips? My balance is 0.05 BTC. Thank you

You cannot withdraw it yourself. It will be automatically withdraw to your provided btc wallet within 24 hours.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Fluppen

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 09:34:38 AM

Seems the site is unaccessible, anyone know how long it's been down for?
coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 09:49:03 AM

Hashprofit web site is down due to continued ddos attack from one of our competitors hope to be back up soon

coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 09:54:07 AM

We'd like to inform our users that right now our service is constantly being tried to hack and compromise and we're experiencing massive DDoS-attacks (distributed denial of service) due to our high popularity. We're tracing dozens of attempts to penetrate daily. Our users getting emails from malefactors more often with "free bonuses" and "interesting offers". Be aware and careful - all of our promos and bonuses announced in "News" section of the site. Malefactors often redirect users to a visual fake copy of our site to try and steal your login and password. Always check the spelling of site's address (URL) and secure connection presence via the HTTPS.

It's highly recommended to use two factor authentication feature on our site and other precautions that can lower the chance of your account personal info to be stolen.

coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 10:06:19 AM

SITE BACK UP THEY CANT KEEP US DOWN

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: