Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:07:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinTraffic.io - Bitcoin Advertising Agency. Opened for discussions!  (Read 7006 times)
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:55:01 PM

Hi guys,

is the site still alive? What are the experiences from advertisers, for promoting ICOs and similar?

thanks
Site still alive  Smiley you should try with them, they are one of the best ad networks now
Bulletdodger

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:39:38 AM

Hi guys,

is the site still alive? What are the experiences from advertisers, for promoting ICOs and similar?

thanks
Site still alive  Smiley you should try with them, they are one of the best ad networks now

Tnx, sent them an email, awaiting response, so we'll see. Smiley

_
Bulletdodger

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:00:50 PM

No answer,

do you have any other contact? This is kinda strange.

_
blockchaingo

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:54:10 AM

Trying to contact cointraffic team but nobody is replying.
Does anyone have contacts of cointraffic guys who can help to launch the campaign?
Bulletdodger

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:49:06 PM

Does anyone have contacts of cointraffic guys who can help to launch the campaign?

+1

can anyone help pls?

_
suzandi

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 01:19:03 PM

+1

can anyone help pls?

Weird, cuz 2 days ago I talk with them via email: support@cointraffic.io

https://PotionCoin.com  - More than a simple Faucet! Claim up to 10 satoshi with no time limit!
Choose your hero to earn more! Free Dice, Potion LAB!
Dungeons! - Rewards up to 750 Satoshi!
coin_curious

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 01:22:42 PM

In my humble opinion CoinTraffic.io is the best ad network ive come accross. fast response and clear aswell.

the only downside is a very limited ad codes to place.

but that is somewhat understandable.

◄ freebcc.org ►
Bulletdodger

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:01:20 PM

I sent 3 emails to them and received NO RESPONSE, this is unprofessional, to say the least.

:/

_
bitcoinniels

Activity: 354
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:30:27 PM

I sent 3 emails to them and received NO RESPONSE, this is unprofessional, to say the least.

No, it really isn't.

Its about how much time is in between those emails, if you spam them, they might have blocked your email.

Their alexa rank is 2,960. That means they get a shitload of traffic, give them some time they have a LOT of advertisers and publishers.
They probrably get a lot of emails.
Also why do you need to email them?

Regards

mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:15:52 PM

They don't work on weekends.

They never delay replies. Contact them through skype.
CoinTraffic.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 04:42:54 PM

Hey guys!

Answered everyone to PM.
Sorry for waiting, we indeed have lots of requests and have delays in answering.
But should be better soon!

Cointraffic Advertising Network - Delivering premium Crypto traffic since 2014
bitcoinniels

Activity: 354
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:54:59 PM

Hey guys!

Answered everyone to PM.
Sorry for waiting, we indeed have lots of requests and have delays in answering.
But should be better soon!

Thanks for the great AD Network, even smaller faucets can earn quite good and make their sites profitable to you guys!
Thanks!

way2earning

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:50:58 AM

Cointraffic is the best among all Bitcoin based ad networks. I am using it and I didn't face a single issue till date. The best thing is their support and timely payments. 
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:05:28 PM

I am using A-Ads and Bitmedia in my website, but i am going to try Coin Traffic as well. There are lots of good compliment about this ad site.
speedup-faucet.com

Activity: 453

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 02:55:07 AM

Something wrong with cointraffic site?
I couldn't access the report page just show internal server error. Also the last day earnings doesn't count correctly.
Anyone got the same issue?

http://speedup-faucet.com/faucet - Bitcoin Faucet    ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/doge - Dogecoin Faucet
http://speedup-faucet.com/lite       - Litecoin Faucet  ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/lite    - Ethereum Faucet
Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:04:04 AM

I have signed up our blog and faucet page on your ad network. My partner and I both hope you accept us, we would love to send impressions and clicks your way! Smiley

tomos81

Activity: 952
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:50:33 PM

What happening today with cointraffic??
page loads 1+ minutes every time when it loads your ad:

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:03:53 PM

CoinTraffic.io - is a scam.
I had there banners on my website, they knew the traffic was not high, they found me and offered to use thier banners.
I gathered more than 6 euro and they sent me email saying I had not enough traffic for them and they asked me remove thier banners.
But they didnt pay me my 6 euro, because of thier withdraw limit of 25 euro.
So, think how many people they scammed and made to display thier ads for free...
6 euro here, 6 euro there..... how many website like my one they used as a free plataform for display thier ads they were paid for?
CoinTraffic.io - is a scam service, never use thier services, they just search for a lot of small bitcoin related websites to advertise there thier clients, then cut the cooperation and get all income...
Please, share this..
I know I just registered here, but I did it just to alert you.
My website is DailyBitcoinNews.com and you always can email me for proof, I can show you all thier emails and proof.

Bullshit.
Kema

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 02:54:22 PM

Let's be honest here.
Faucet traffic isn't always the best quality and if your website is low'ish on traffic, you must realize that you're only allowed to show their ads because they are being nice and collecting goodwill.
I was showing CoinTraffic ads for a while and they were very up front and honest about their policies. I too got cut off but there was never any bs. I never had the really high number of visitors, offered decent quality and when my numbers went down significantly they couldn't justify keeping me on.
Sure it sucked, they are a great network and I would have loved to stay on but everything was perfectly fair. They have their policies and you have to make the cut or expect to get bumped.
Get your numbers up and start fresh, your earnings will likely still be there as long as your account doesn't get closed.
Personally, I decided not to reapply until I have the traffic required and a margin for temporary drops. So, my numbers are much better today but I have yet to resubmit  my site for approval.
There are other networks out there with lower requirements, I suggest you use them until you've built your traffic up.

Oh, btw 60-80 visitors per day saw their ads? How on earth did you get approved in the first place?

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
Kema

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 09:02:45 PM

Look, 6 euro here, 6 euro there... today there are a lot of small bitcoin related websites and it is too easy to advertise there without pay them, just need to say they have low traffic.
I didnt ask them, they offered me sign up and use thier banners.
The website was visited at least 4000 times, so at least 4000 visitors saw thier ads, the sum was generated on my dashboard of the account.
It is the same as one day adsense would say you "hi there! you just got 6 euro income during last 2 month, so we will desactivate your account and cancell your gathered money".
I am sure I was not the only one website, and now count 6-7 euro per dozens or hundreds websites...
How much money have they saved?
A lot of small startups paid them and they took those money, or you want to say they sent money back to all those startups who were advertised on my website?

I dont know how many visitors clicked thier ads, I remember to get 5 visitors and 4 euro income with adsense one day, and I also remember days when I got 2k visitors and just 5 clicks and 1 euro total daily income.
Now, thier banners were viewed by at least 4000 visitors since I added thier banners.
And the sum of 6,71 euro were generated by amount of viewed ads.
I remember to see on "yesterday impressions" from 40 to 90, maybe they got clicks maybe no, I have no idea, but thier ads were viewed and the sun was generated.
It was not me who desactivate the cooperation, so thier 25 limit is just thier problem, and I want my 6,71 euro.
Who knows how much they got from my 4000 visitors... Anyway, I dont care about that, that was the deal... And they scammed me.. and I suppose a lot more people..

I'm not here to bash anyone or defend anyone either for that matter.
I've been burned more than I'd like to admit, and pull numbers that are in a different league but I'm still small fish.
Now, when you start talking 10,000 unique visitors per day, that's when you can start feeling confident.
I'm just saying this to underscore that we are both small fry when it comes to the ad network giants.
Loosing $5-10 is annoying but really, it'll happen again, and again, and again... There are so many networks or shortener services out there that will scam you that it isn't funny. So, if you're going to stay in the game, get used to the frustration. Until your site is a serious contender you're likely to have to fight true scams more than once in the future. I'm living this reality myself, every payday is a roll of the dice. It sucks but what can you do...
Did you actually bother to read the requirements for CoinTraffic publishers?

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: