Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:51:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's on your Perma-troll ignore list?  (Read 2178 times)
RodeoX (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:26:28 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2014, 06:18:11 PM by RodeoX

I personally like to hear outsider opinions. However many of our resident trolls seem to be unteachable and it's boring to watch them make a fool of themselves daily. So I am now ignoring perma-trolls and thought I would share / trade user names.

Please list any "trolls" you see. Everyone can make their own choice about who is a troll. My benchmark is those who basically only post their "theories" or illiterate ideas about bitcoins failings. I have heard them all before and know why they are misunderstandings of Satoshi's system.
I'm certain that if a real problem with bitcoin arises the rational users here will identify it. The only thing I will be missing is FUD.

My troll list:
Fallling
Decksperiment
Phinnaeus Gage
Bitcoin ShitList
justmyname
Sevvero
NotLambchop
fewcoins

EDIT: smalltimer ,lol

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smalltimer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:35:57 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2014, 06:58:11 PM by smalltimer

i think you need to grow some skin instead of coming here whining. I do think these people are entertaining (the ones i know of them) and i enjoy their comments because if only bulltards like you would be writing it would be quite boring.

Notlambchop is pretty strong tobacco but still ok (what i have seen)

If you only like people with the same opinion like your own maybe look for a private group not a public forum.

Classic case of perma-bull whines about perma-trolls because bearmarket is too painful for everybody. I'll tell you a little secret: all of them will be gone as soon as it pumps, believe me Wink
If it drops more they will become more plentyful. That's the way it is.

You can ban all of them but if price keeps going down there will be more of the same and probably not even the same people. I too enjoy trolling permabulls, i am honest about it. The hodlers are just too funny right now.

Everyone will be friends again once it pumps.  Wink

Your need for isolation shows your own emotional weakness imo. Don't use the forum during painful bears when you can't deal with the natural reactions of people to the pretty bad volatility and 1year+ bearmarket.

btw: people listening to permabulls would have lost a lot of money last months and maybe next few months too - so it's just logical the permabull-troll makes an appearance, don't you think?
Looks normal to me. I think it's entertaining. Maybe Notlambchop and friends bought btc at 900$ and have been holding since because they listend to you? Ever had that idea?

Fucking whining like a sissie. Grow some balls man. Look at yourself. This is big volatility, big winners, big loosers, big emotions in some cases. Learn to deal with it. It's entirely normal.

Bitcoin is not for the weakhearted - never will be. Bitcoin: only adults please
händehochüberfall

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:01:41 PM

lol. He really has sand in the pussy. Must be new to the internet.  Tongue
RodeoX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:04:04 PM

That is your first post?  Roll Eyes

händehochüberfall

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:07:59 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2014, 08:00:29 PM by händehochüberfall

lol. He really has sand in the pussy. Must be new to the internet.  Tongue
That is your first post?  Roll Eyes

sure, why not?  Cool

I'm certain that if a real problem with bitcoin arises the rational users here will identify it.

this opinion is a) false and b) very subjective and c) have you been reading coindesk lately? Even them write articles 'byby bitcoin'
Read here:
http://www.coindesk.com/can-bitcoins-price-ever-stable/

so your points are invalid

I see the possibility for another larger selloff in which case the people you title as trolls would have been right and you wrong AGAIN - maybe they just help you to get back in touch with reality? Bitcoin is not safe from fail. This needs to be taken into consideration for purpose of risk management. If you do absolutely not think it's possible bitcoin could fail ever you're doing investing wrong.
Learn to deal with cognitive dissonance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

Considering the explosive growth in price. One day we may all wish we could buy a whole bitcoin for only $1k. I am not aware of anything that has experienced as much growth.

this is what you post after 1 year downtrend and -70% on the price. It's a joke.
The best part: it's even out of context in the thread you are commenting on there.
You're just repeating mantras at this point.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 10:49:20 AM

On that account anyway...

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 11:15:32 AM

On that account anyway...

That account actually had at least 2 more posts in the german section which got removed.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 04:16:06 PM

I personally like to hear outsider opinions. However many of our resident trolls seem to be unteachable and it's boring to watch them make a fool of themselves daily. So I am now ignoring perma-trolls and thought I would share / trade user names.

Please list any "trolls" you see. Everyone can make their own choice about who is a troll. My benchmark is those who basically only post their "theories" or illiterate ideas about bitcoins failings. I have heard them all before and know why they are misunderstandings of Satoshi's system.
I'm certain that if a real problem with bitcoin arises the rational users here will identify it. The only thing I will be missing is FUD.

My troll list:
Fallling
Decksperiment
Phinnaeus Gage
Bitcoin ShitList
justmyname
Sevvero
NotLambchop
fewcoins

EDIT: smalltimer ,lol

Phinnaeus Gage's new account is Gleb Gamow
RodeoX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 04:21:17 PM

lol. He really has sand in the pussy. Must be new to the internet.  Tongue
That is your first post?  Roll Eyes

sure, why not?  Cool

I'm certain that if a real problem with bitcoin arises the rational users here will identify it.

this opinion is a) false and b) very subjective and c) have you been reading coindesk lately? Even them write articles 'byby bitcoin'
Read here:
http://www.coindesk.com/can-bitcoins-price-ever-stable/

so your points are invalid

I see the possibility for another larger selloff in which case the people you title as trolls would have been right and you wrong AGAIN - maybe they just help you to get back in touch with reality? Bitcoin is not safe from fail. This needs to be taken into consideration for purpose of risk management. If you do absolutely not think it's possible bitcoin could fail ever you're doing investing wrong.
Learn to deal with cognitive dissonance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

Considering the explosive growth in price. One day we may all wish we could buy a whole bitcoin for only $1k. I am not aware of anything that has experienced as much growth.

this is what you post after 1 year downtrend and -70% on the price. It's a joke.
The best part: it's even out of context in the thread you are commenting on there.
You're just repeating mantras at this point.

I don't trade on other peoples opinions. I just don't and it has been a very successful strategy in the BTC market and others. Sorry That we disagree, I'm ok with it. I could pick apart the argument you are trying to make, but I am not doing that anymore. I'm just ignoring people who can't get it.
Instead I'm going back to helping business set up their BTC policies.

elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 04:24:04 PM

i choose to ignore no one as i do not believe ignorance is bliss
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 04:58:45 PM

I've tried to use the ignore function multiple times but, I always end up removing them just because I have a little hope they might add something to the conversation every now and again, sometimes they do to my surprise.
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 05:35:11 PM

I have no member in my ignore list.

If people are too annoying and never add to conversation, then they will be banned sooner or later.

Plus you might get lost in a discussion because people are answering your ignored dude, and even trolls can make insightful comments one or two times in their life
deepceleron
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 09:23:06 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2014, 08:59:24 AM by deepceleron

Here ya go

kokjo
bulanula
hdclover
The_Duke
bitpop
punin
Micon
becoin
misterbigg
smoothie
Blinken
buttcoin1
Hippie Tech
giantdragon
martychubbs
Gerken
Surawit
ClownCoins
astana
Daily Anarchist
ALPHA.
MPOE-PR
gweedo
posormo
Hyena
notig
Sonica
crashoveride54902
The Fool
aantonop
sublime5447
hennessyhemp
BitHits
jubalix
mai77
wingding
Pangia
St.Bit
ISAWHIM
MobMin
scottii
cryptocoinsnews
marcotheminer
BADecker
U1TRA_L0RD
hartvercoint
CryptoCurrencyInc.com
YouAreABetaProvider

Mostly shameless spammers or those that need a personal permanent reminder to me that they are trolls.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 05:14:32 AM

=snip=

smoothie
gweedo
marcotheminer

Mostly shameless spammers or those that need a personal permanent reminder to me that they are trolls.

I am surprised to see these names in your list. Shocked Gweedo is also posting good helpful posts. I hope you are keeping the list upto date. Smiley

~~MZ~~

Soros Shorts
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1617
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 06:50:51 AM

=snip=

smoothie
gweedo
marcotheminer

I am surprised to see these names in your list. Shocked Gweedo is also posting good helpful posts. I hope you are keeping the list upto date. Smiley

~~MZ~~

Looks like the list was compiled years ago. bulanula ... LOL, hasn't been active in a while, just like many others on the list.
Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 06:58:29 AM

It used to be Hazard. Which makes me question, what happened to him?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

deepceleron
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 07:04:02 AM

=snip=

smoothie
gweedo
marcotheminer

~~MZ~~

Looks like the list was compiled years ago. bulanula ... LOL, hasn't been active in a while, just like many others on the list.

That's my list from bitcointalk. Once you go on, you don't come off. The few instances I have read an ignored person's post to see what they wrote, it was never something worthy to care about them again.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 07:10:14 AM

=snip=

smoothie
gweedo
marcotheminer

~~MZ~~

That's my list from bitcointalk. Once you go on, you don't come off. The few instances I have read an ignored person's post to see what they wrote, it was never something worthy to care about them again.

Not all of them are same. As you have mentioned you read a person's post. Try reading the posts of the persons I quoted. They are useful. Smiley

~~MZ~~

Zephir

Activity: 533
Merit: 539

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 08:21:37 AM

@ deepceleron: Why do you have the user "phantastisch" on your ignore list?

He´s a really helpfull german mod, who cares about everything, if you ask him.

Online everyday and is doing a great job to keep the german board clean.

I haven´t seen him trolling or spamming at any time, since I joined the forum, sometimes he is making jokes or sarcastic comments, but thats absolutely ok.

Signatures lead to paid signature programs which leads to spam!

Clearly we must eliminate the signatures... or ban the paid sig programs
EFS
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 2078

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 08:44:07 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2015, 08:38:30 AM by Eal F. Skillz

102 people.

█▀▀▀