Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:43:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Exchange] Coin-Swap.net | A very different exchange  (Read 16042 times)
RD965

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 04:09:58 PM

Been using them since last summer and not really much to complain about.

GAW may be shady but since they took over there are no fees.

There are no fees in OKC BTC/CNY
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
droidgreg30

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 05:15:59 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2015, 02:59:04 PM by droidgreg30

Has anyone had W/D problems lately?  I have coins stuck without any TX ID listed on the W/D page...

Tried IRC online support and emailed.  No response. Any tips or ideas?

UPDATE:  On 25 Feb 2015, the transaction was completed and received at destination address!
RD965

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:07:29 PM

Has anyone had W/D problems lately?  I have coins stuck without any TX ID listed on the W/D page...

Tried IRC online support and emailed.  No response. Any tips or ideas?

I had the same problem months ago, lost my coins, sorry mate
Kn_os
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 07:44:07 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2015, 08:57:33 AM by Kn_os

Doge withdraw failed with transaction id 0 since 19.02, several mails - ignored, a lot of ask in irc, nothing helps so far.

Finnaly coins was send. Problem fixed.
mickeyg

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 08:49:45 AM

i have been having the exact same problem for six days now , and dont know what to do. ive sent e mail and been on irc channel to no avail. any suggestions?  Undecided Sad im a newby and just getting started , now i dont know if i can even withdraw the rest of my little stuff from the site
 and not lose it or what.
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 09:10:37 AM

Personally, I liked coin-swap before.
But since they were bought by GAW and mr.Garza I don't want to touch them even with the stick any more.
Josh Garza has the power to turn everything he touch into shit  Tongue

Just my opinion ...
droidgreg30

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 01:41:22 PM

i have been having the exact same problem for six days now , and dont know what to do. ive sent e mail and been on irc channel to no avail. any suggestions?  Undecided Sad im a newby and just getting started , now i dont know if i can even withdraw the rest of my little stuff from the site
 and not lose it or what.

Email support and contact the IRC chat and see if they are still working on it...don't give up.

The IRC topic states:  "If anyone is getting a transaction ID of 0 when attempting withdraws please send a PM to coinswap-Jared. Make sure you include your user email address and the coin you are trying to withdraw. You might not get an immediate response from him, but he will submit a ticket for your issue."
galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 01:34:25 AM

Coin-swap closing down. Disappointing, have been using it since last summer with not really any complaints to speak of. But since GAW took it over volume seems to have pretty much dried up and with Paycoin in the dumps and no fees there´s probably no point in keeping it going. Thanks for everything and good luck, g

Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 11:41:15 AM

I read somewhere that Ian and his team in Asia are developing another exchange.
Poor Ian and others have caught so much crap after sales to GAW. I just hope guys got a sweet deal out of it (and didn't end up accepting payment in Paycoin Tongue )

As for some other acquisitions by GAW, this is also interesting news:
http://www.coindesk.com/gaw-8-million-zenminer-investment-lie/

Fixx

Activity: 535
Merit: 501

EMC

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 11:42:51 AM

Gentlemen, where is my money?

We are trying to bring Bitcoin and get zero! txid = 0!

If you do not return our money, you will be fraudsters! (as the creator of the exchange, who had been silent for two months for the sale and "GAW")

droidgreg30

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 12:50:26 PM

If you do not return our money, you will be fraudsters! (as the creator of the exchange, who had been silent for two months for the sale and "GAW")

You should contact them via email and IRC.  You must make some effort to get it fixed yourself by contacting them.
mickeyg

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 02:29:53 PM

Hi people, about coinswap exchange, iv'e tried to get my few coins from them since feb 22 with no resolution  to this day. I have sent them several e-mails to support, have been to the irc support channel numerous times and even talked there to some of the support people who stated that they were working on the problem and would get it fixed, but i still hav'nt gotten my coins. I am going to send them another e-mail today, but it seems pointless. I dont want to believe that they would wantonly take peoples coins and money and keep them for themselves, but its begining to appear that way. I hope i can get my coins back, but if not then i will have taken a lesson from this experience. I hope the rest of you have better luck getting your coins than i have so far.
galdur

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 06:40:26 PM

Hi people, about coinswap exchange, iv'e tried to get my few coins from them since feb 22 with no resolution  to this day. I have sent them several e-mails to support, have been to the irc support channel numerous times and even talked there to some of the support people who stated that they were working on the problem and would get it fixed, but i still hav'nt gotten my coins. I am going to send them another e-mail today, but it seems pointless. I dont want to believe that they would wantonly take peoples coins and money and keep them for themselves, but its begining to appear that way. I hope i can get my coins back, but if not then i will have taken a lesson from this experience. I hope the rest of you have better luck getting your coins than i have so far.

I got everything no problems. Except left some shitcoin dust not worth transferring. No complaints here.

Good luck, g

keoyl

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 07:03:52 PM

I have received all except Monero (XMR) and Boolberry (BBR). Have sent both currencies with payment id the same day when I have withdraw all other currencies. Also, tried to reach them via support and chat, but there were no reply. The same thing was with depositing Moneros to this exchange, they arrived few days after, but haven't received their reply to my support ticket.
ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 07:11:45 PM

I too see the same- txid = 0!- with my clams w/d......looks they are gone.

mickeyg

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 07:37:44 PM

Been waiting over a month and one week now , and have not had a response to numerous e-mails and irc requests. guess my few clams are gone as well. Its really kind of sad because it just makes you loose confidence in the crypto establishment. Who can you trust. Angry Angry Sad Undecided
galdur

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 03:42:47 AM

I read somewhere that Ian and his team in Asia are developing another exchange.
Poor Ian and others have caught so much crap after sales to GAW. I just hope guys got a sweet deal out of it (and didn't end up accepting payment in Paycoin Tongue )

As for some other acquisitions by GAW, this is also interesting news:
http://www.coindesk.com/gaw-8-million-zenminer-investment-lie/

Yep, looks like their new project may be up soon. I´ll certainly check that out. As far as I´m concerned and based on my experience on coin-swap these are trustworthy people. The odds of catching that in the utterly scam-ridden and amoral BTC marketplace are probably better than finding diamonds in cat litter boxes but not by much.

Thank you!
 2015-03-07 17:53:16
The Coin-Swap.net staff want to thank everyone for their support. We had a great 2014 and successfully sold the exchange in December. The Coin-Swap team is working on a new project which will provide very cheap remittance to Southeast Asia. Look for https://exgeo.com to launch early April. Once again, thank you for your support!

nano-btc

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Faucet owner

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 05:19:16 PM

Website is not working..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: