Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:46:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature campaign: earn 10TH worth of cloudy mining and 0.1 BTC bonus  (Read 11045 times)
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 02:03:23 PM

I've put your signature, but I'm unwilling to keep it for anything less than 20 TH/s initial mining power. (It will increase at double the rate !)

I'm going to cloudmine so many BTCs Cheesy

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Puppet (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 02:29:44 PM

I've put your signature, but I'm unwilling to keep it for anything less than 20 TH/s initial mining power. (It will increase at double the rate !)

I'm going to cloudmine so many BTCs Cheesy

LOL. Well, you have the sig twice, so 20TH only seems fair Smiley
mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 02:02:40 AM

I'm confused. Do you start out with 10TH? Does each post earn you xxx GH/s or what is the payout schedule? I'm interested in joining, but would like to know more.

Puppet was making a joke.

You get 10 TH and profits are automatically 100% re-invested, process goes on forever, therefore you'll never get any payout.
But you still get the satisfaction of owning, shitload of (non-existent) mining power, just like with the cloud-mining ponzis.

Understood, its satirical xD

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 02:05:20 AM

I'd take 5TH please puppet ... Thanks  Roll Eyes
Totscha

Activity: 1276
Merit: 622

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 10:48:30 AM

Sign me up for the 10 TH Smiley
spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 11:20:36 AM

Lol Puppet, I love it. It's genius! You opened up a lot of eyes including my own in the petamine thread, I enjoyed every post of yours haha, your logic is brilliant. We need more people like you around. Keep up the good work!  Cheesy
Totscha

Activity: 1276
Merit: 622

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 08:50:12 AM

pls helpes!! ades som sgss clodus === sacms!! nowes tre sheleps alsl epoels bb ee w a ress clodus == scumms enr ssumers == vv vv v v vbade spoels alsoes !!!!

okes mayb wnss +++ btcss alsoes Huh :OP)) ore maybe 7667 ssaoithses ++ 10.000 satoihses ?? [[ths vvv v vv bade poels trs ---stelss--- 7667 -- +++ 10.000 [f"ff"feeds""]] satioshes !!! fr bcckcs forum n psote n meks bggs trdess !!! pls helepess!!! trs helepss u.s.s alsoe fr ==== cloduss ======= b== saccmes == sucmer nssuemrs === vv v v v bade peoels!! okes tnkss!!! :OPP{))) Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin

pls heleps okes tnks!! :: 1DxoZNVPjwYrAN6BQpKszmjazAjr3UosA4

dmatthewstewart

Activity: 439
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 08:27:17 PM

This is a great idea. You know, I had just said in another post that I hadnt ever made the switch over from GPU to ASIC, and that I was considering looking into Cloud Mining but just couldnt find a decent, honest write-up on the topic. But mostly, I couldnt figure out if they were legit or even worth my time or money. And then I ran into your post 5 mins later. Not only was it wildly helpful but now I have a good post to pass along to everyone that asks me about Cloud Mining. I always knew most of them sounded very Ponzi-like. But because I never put any time into researching it early on it has now become nearly impossible to accurately research Cloud Mining; too much salesmanship has filled teh internets.

Anyway, Im in for the club, And a tip is coming your way. Wish it was more. Ive been pretty BTC-Broke lately

https://blockchain.info/tx/76c175f538f2163536dce6cadb767fd38bd6e3e55bb820bbd759f5555b44a7fd

Thanks for the original post and for this club.

PS: I cant wait to see how much my hashrate grows while being a member. I hope to get into trillions of TH's

andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 08:26:12 AM

im in for the mining contract Smiley

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
baristor

Activity: 636
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 05:39:17 PM

I would like to join!
baristor

Activity: 636
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 05:40:53 PM

I offer anyone, regardless of rank or post count, a 10TH "Masters Cub" cloudy mining contract completely for free and for as long as your signature is something similar(*) to this:

Code:
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.msg9697654#msg9697654][color=orange]  ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ Cloudmining 101: how to avoid scams  ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁[/color][/url]

Newbies who cant put links in their signature can use something like this instead:

Code:
> Most cloudmining companies are ponzi scams <

"Masters Cub"  is operated by me, it is a perpetually cloudy bitcoin mining operation that pays out a theoretical 100% PPS with zero fees and automatically reinvests 100% of your revenue in additional hashrate, using the best market rates available. So your hashrate will grow constantly.  It does so forever, or for as long as you use this signature. The process is 100% automatic, you dont have to do anything other than adopting the signature and post in this thread to start your contract.  (that said, if you want to know how many TH your contract is worth at any point, you will have to do the math yourself).

Additionally, each month this campaign runs, I will select one post that I consider the "least useless post of the month" that is carrying this signature,  and award the person a 10 million satoshi (0.1 BTC) bonus. The selection is completely arbitrary, and can be based on being funny, useful, creative, innovative or any other reason that makes me think the post stands out among this ocean of scams, shill and post-count-bump posts that we call "bitcointalk".

(*) Feel free to change the signature design in to something far more creative, as long as it points to the same thread.

Why do I do this?
Because I want to push back at least a tiny bit against the countless (cloudmining) ponzi scams that seem to appear on a daily basis. Their biggest tool is this very forum and the fact it allows renting signature space for ads, pays users per (nonsense) post and allows referral links even to obvious scams. I do not understand why forum adminstrators allow this to continue, as it results in a forum thats almost devoid of content while being inundated by meaningless posts, obvious shilling and non stop scams. Many of the substantive posters that actually contributed have long fled (if not, sold their account). If this is allowed to continue, soon there will only be scammers, scam shills, referral whores, and scam victims left. I dont pretend this effort will help a lot, but its better than doing nothing.

Am I serious?
Yes. I will award the 0.1 BTC each month, assuming there is at least one post worthy of consideration. Of course the cloudy mining contract value is rather questionable, but then so are most other cloudmining contracts, and at least on this one, you wont lose any money.

Tellme more about the 10TH Contract which will keep earning for us and we can never withdraw ?
Gisado

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Yoohoo

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 03:32:46 AM

lol, I had to read whole thread to realize "masters club" is joke... Anyway Cloudmining 101 seems to be good article.
uzitgc

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:18:01 AM

too bad I still have a newbie account Sad  Cry
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:59:00 PM

According to OP, if you have a newbie account you can put this in your signature:

Code:
hiima

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:03:16 AM

Can I join this?

Whiskey Fund BTC 1K2SG4amzNrB7gUwf5braHuExqnQ5nEKZp LTC Lgoz9gb7q39FMAmBz8odfkx4YFhLeofCpc
Buttknuckle

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 02:18:32 AM

As a noob I really appreciate your efforts to help us not get scammed.  I am looking at BitcoinCloudServices.com right now.  I am sad to see that it is likely a scam.  I noticed that in the thread about this company they stop selling service on occasion to get new hardware, would this take away point #4 on your list, or am I missing something?  In any case it doesnt seem to matter as the company is founded by a known scammer.  Thanks for saving me the trouble! 

kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 02:33:56 AM

According to OP, if you have a newbie account you can put this in your signature:

Code:

It should be: ... > which cloudmining service is not a scam < ?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀