Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:22:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature campaign: earn 10TH worth of cloudy mining and 0.1 BTC bonus  (Read 11048 times)
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 03:27:48 AM

Will put the text as personal msg.

Hope it can help people
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2346

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 03:54:18 AM

It has come to my attention that your wish to "educate" people about the risks of a cloud mining company is a farce to push up the value of certain cloud mining contract that you (allegedly) own.

While I do not have the time nor the interest in investigating such claims, this is not something I want to get involved in.

Also, while I do think that most cloud mining companies are not safe places to invest your money in, due to the high likely hood of them being a ponzi/scam, I do not think your self moderated thread is a good place to have this discussion as it effectively censors opposing arguments (as you say your policy is to delete anyone with a referral link in their signature) as people with these links will tend to "believe" in cloud mining companies and people who do not have such links have a much greater chance of not "believing" in them.

Obviously I am resigning from your campaign (not that your campaign was going to deliver anything of actual value to any participant anyway)
abora

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 03:57:35 AM

apart from putting the signature how will someone join this campaign?

yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 4445

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 04:48:15 AM

nevermind

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
b4basit

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 05:05:09 AM

don't understand anything can someone clear me what's going on?

donate 14V9xuWy2fRzchkpK44ZeDbjdJprXLP2qC
B1

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 05:19:38 AM

Ok, i will support your campaign
kishan889

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:00:17 AM

Nice way to get start campaign in cheaper way
But try using colorful and attractive signatures whose output comes as 500% than normal
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:03:40 AM

haha

i'm in.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
Philipd

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:54:48 AM

added the signature
my btc address 16sLycGHUkPmMVXGvZFZJx4ojTEUMHzZ1W

Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:44:30 AM

I understood the 0.1BTC part.

But couldn't understand the 10TH part?

"Masters Cub"  is operated by me, it is a perpetually cloudy bitcoin mining operation that pays out a theoretical 100% PPS with zero fees and automatically reinvests 100% of your revenue in additional hashrate, using the best market rates available. So your hashrate will grow constantly.  It does so forever, or for as long as you use this signature. The process is 100% automatic, you dont have to do anything other than adopting the signature and post in this thread to start your contract.  (that said, if you want to know how many TH your contract is worth at any point, you will have to do the math yourself).

How do  I get it?
What if the I didn't get anything after wearing it?
How do I monitor it?
How do I withdraw?

Can someone elaborate?
Puppet (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:49:22 AM

Its a parody. A cloudmining contract that perpetually reinvests 100% of your revenue in additional hashrate will never pay out anything. Its useless and just as fictional as the vast majority of cloudmining  contracts from ponzi's  that are stealing your money.
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:55:57 AM

Its a parody. A cloudmining contract that perpetually reinvests 100% of your revenue in additional hashrate will never pay out anything. Its useless and just as fictional as the vast majority of cloudmining  contracts from ponzi's  that are stealing your money.

I understand it now. Tongue

I got it that way when I first read it, but then I got confused. So the only reward for the campaign in 0.1BTC awarded to the best post.
(And a community with less people falling to scams?)

Edit: Got it. Cheesy

Great campaign, I am joining for the 0.1 BTC prize (you can keep the mining contract Grin)

lol.
skuser

Activity: 291

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:49:53 AM

I just couldn't resist this fantastic opportunity to get rich quickly  Grin

Puppet (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:50:14 AM

It has come to my attention that your wish to "educate" people about the risks of a cloud mining company is a farce to push up the value of certain cloud mining contract that you (allegedly) own.

I invite you to post in the thread of the stock I allegedly own and ask if there is a single person there that believes I hold or pump peta stock. During the 6+ months that ive posted there I have been warning people they were getting raped blind, that the price was mathematically provably absurd and so  I accurately predicted the 80-90% loss in value and have been accused non stop of the exact opposite of what you accuse me of now.

SpanishSoldier accusation is no less ridiculous than anyone who would accuse me of pumping pbminnig, or whatever cloudmining ponzi today..

While I do not have the time nor the interest in investigating such claims

Fine, then dont investigate, but dont accuse me if you cant be bothered to look up even just one post of me in that thread. Start here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=310783.msg7448308#msg7448308

Here are the facts:
- I own zero BTC investments beyond cold wallet and cascacius coins. Never owned any either apart from a symbolic amount of AM for a few weeks many years ago.
- I actively discourage people from investing in cloud mining of any sorts. I have done this since day 1.
- I actively discourage and point out legal and other risks associated with all bitcoin stock trading sites and have done so since GLBSE began.
- The 101 thread also explicitly states I recommend you invest in no cloud mining whatsoever
- The 101 thread uses as objective criteria as I could. If anyone feels anything is wrong with them or my application of them, by all means post it.

I dont care if you dont want to carry my signature, but if you are going to accuse me, bring some evidence or retract your statement.

Also, while I do think that most cloud mining companies are not safe places to invest your money in, due to the high likely hood of them being a ponzi/scam, I do not think your self moderated thread is a good place to have this discussion as it effectively censors opposing arguments (as you say your policy is to delete anyone with a referral link in their signature) as people with these links will tend to "believe" in cloud mining companies and people who do not have such links have a much greater chance of not "believing" in them.

Seriously? A referral link is a clear incentive to lie and deceive. Not to mention, to just spam.

BTW, you trade in bitcointalk accounts. Your business depends on signature/referral spam campaigns, cloud mining and other confidence scams being promoted through signature campaigns and even endorsed by purchased trusted accounts. Its no surprise you are not sympathetic to this cause, its against your financial interests because it hurts your potential customers.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 12:30:28 PM

Added your code to my signature. BTC address: 15kADsBTud7qMKqD6cBcvGpnJX37Lznuhh

alesx.onfire

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

It's Not Enough

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 02:23:46 PM

Its a parody. A cloudmining contract that perpetually reinvests 100% of your revenue in additional hashrate will never pay out anything. Its useless and just as fictional as the vast majority of cloudmining  contracts from ponzi's  that are stealing your money.

I understand it now. Tongue

I got it that way when I first read it, but then I got confused. So the only reward for the campaign in 0.1BTC awarded to the best post.
(And a community with less people falling to scams?)

Edit: Got it. Cheesy

Great campaign, I am joining for the 0.1 BTC prize (you can keep the mining contract Grin)

lol.

I said: best signature campaign ever.
Smiley

krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 03:49:38 PM

I'm in. Smiley
#puppet4lyfe
#bestsigcampaignever
#masterscub42k15bestcloudminingcontract

Life sucks.
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 03:51:11 PM

I'm in. Smiley
#puppet4lyfe
#bestsigcampaignever
#masterscub42k15bestcloudminingcontract

^here, Puppet, someone wants your autograph  Cheesy

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 03:57:33 PM

Do you have a referral system? I want to earn some more GHz by screwing over helping my friends join this exciting opportunity.
abacus

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

a clockwork miner

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:42:54 PM

Hi Puppet, I would rate this as one of the least useless signature campaign.  Grin

I would be so proud of being part of it, BTW I don't know if multiple signatures are allowed.
Please let me know, in the meanwhile I've already added it to my signature space.

PS: Can't wait for the payday, 10TH are awesome!  Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: