Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:29:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: >>> Best ASSETS to invest in ~~2015~~!!!  (Read 3149 times)
toleng

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:30:32 PM

anything that has the ability to decrease in value (take money from your pocket) is not an asset. there is not one coin that you can call an asset

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
youngmike

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:58:03 PM

I bought SuperNET and it gave me neodice, skynet, instantdex and many more assets, widening my porfolio Smiley meanwhile I was drinking beer and chilling, looking at all the progress and innovative tech being made and new stuff coming all the time Smiley
alxx77

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 12:02:16 AM

SuperNet, Jinn..   Smiley
DarkhorseofNxt

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:40:22 AM

As someone who watches the Nxt Assets Board almost everyday, we have 3 types of assets. Long term, short term and ......

Long term assets like Supernet, Nxtventure, Jinn, Dorcs, Nxtty and MGW is in my opinion will be the performing assets in 2015.

Short term assets like the mining assets are now flourishing in Nxt. Almost everyone of the mining assets are doing well. I can say this because i monitor them.

https://nxtforum.org/asset-exchange-general/community-asset-board-summary-(w-i-p)/

Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:33:45 AM

Lots of interesting assets on the NXT AE.

More people should consider researching assets as opposed to burning their money on all these new altcoin scams.

With assets there's a path to profitability and dividends, where as with most altcoins the only thing they end up as is a pump and dump(if anything at all).

It would be good to see all the developers and designers here that currently waste their time on alts instead put their talents towards building real businesses that can be funded by investors.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:39:09 PM

More people should consider researching assets as opposed to burning their money on all these new altcoin scams.

With assets there's a path to profitability and dividends, where as with most altcoins the only thing they end up as is a pump and dump(if anything at all).

It would be good to see all the developers and designers here that currently waste their time on alts instead put their talents towards building real businesses that can be funded by investors.

Well put.

Most Alts are just networks-to-nowhere that have a small entertainment value.

It's only when a coin or asset is linked to an actual business with actual revenue...
Or an asset has a Book Value that is being put to work building a revenue producing business...
That one can start applying real world high tech valuations.

The main problem I see with crypto assets is the total lack of independent accounting...
With many of them it's the rough equivalent of a guy talking in a bar.

mudiko

Activity: 321

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:56:27 PM

what about doge
kyma

Activity: 479

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 06:19:41 PM

As someone who watches the Nxt Assets Board almost everyday, we have 3 types of assets. Long term, short term and ......

Long term assets like Supernet, Nxtventure, Jinn, Dorcs, Nxtty and MGW is in my opinion will be the performing assets in 2015.

Short term assets like the mining assets are now flourishing in Nxt. Almost everyone of the mining assets are doing well. I can say this because i monitor them.

https://nxtforum.org/asset-exchange-general/community-asset-board-summary-(w-i-p)/

can you please explain the MGW asset? or provide relevant info please? i understand what multigateway is and im aware of mgw_btc etc ...just confused on what the MGW asset itself is. thanks

zuqka

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:00:03 PM

Jinn, SuperNet, FreeMarket, Coinomat...

nxt: NXT-2V7G-C8BY-KTYY-CAHNU * btc: 19UcQHepGvXb2fDcAMBJo1a3iduqBNXaGw * byte: XJBP46RQ7OZ6KKY4IXKL73VQBDKRIYJ4
fran2k

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 11:31:07 PM

bitUSD and bitGOLD Cheesy
Daedelus

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:37:47 AM

can you please explain the MGW asset? or provide relevant info please? i understand what multigateway is and im aware of mgw_btc etc ...just confused on what the MGW asset itself is. thanks

All the MGW servers are run for free and on devs free time and goodwill. At some point, a MGW fee will be introduced to cover these costs and maybe some profit. These fees will go to MGW asset holders.

For everyone else, the basics of Multigateway are here
http://multigateway.org/
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 07:43:03 PM

guldencoin
CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 07:26:58 AM

The only investment I would recommend is DNotes. Unlike other currencies and "assets", the DNotes team is building their coin on a foundation of trust and stability. The "timed send" feature on www.DNotesVault.com makes smart contracts simple, and opens up a wide variety of opportunities for entrepreneurs.

That chart indicates heavy manipulation of an illiquid coin...
Because no security on earth trades in such a non-random way.

But at least someone cares about the price of their coin... and the investors.

The timing of every price spike coincides with some form of good news. Here's the latest http://finance.yahoo.com/news/stable-bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-launches-022500001.html?soc_src=mediacontentsharebuttons
youngmike

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:26:10 AM

KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 09:27:40 AM

#6 all the way.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Lordoftherigs

Activity: 313

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:24:28 AM

Sianote on NXT AE. Open bet will be out on January. 2015 could be a storage coins/assets year.

Just my 2 cents.
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 11:47:03 AM

Cant agree more.

And NXT AE is the most useful one.
Cryptco (OP)

Activity: 655

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 08:11:48 PM

bump
muhrohmat

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 08:48:55 AM

you should take a look at burst coin wallet theres assets to be made and sell there also buy i mean its as good as any other and burst coin do tend to rise a bit as is a HDD mining coin

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: