Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:06:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Requesting theymos to remove CanaryInTheMine from DefaultTrust  (Read 15739 times)
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 11:45:48 PM

It is now almost known to everyone into cloud mining that U, [..] have HaveLock stocks and hence trolling the forum to push stock prices up.

Its pretty well known to anyone that knows me, that my only btc investment is a cold wallet (and casacius coins, though I dont see that as an investment).
I already challenged you to find one single post ever where I recommend anyone to buy anything havelock, BTW, accusing me of shilling for rather than against havelock is pretty hilarious after the blunder you made reading my latest post in their thread. You just cant stop lying can you?

But I voice a valid concern, and have asked him to remove it but he refuses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SpanishSoldier (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:47:34 PM

It is now almost known to everyone into cloud mining that U, [..] have HaveLock stocks and hence trolling the forum to push stock prices up.

Its pretty well known to anyone that knows me, that my only btc investment is a cold wallet (and casacius coins, though I dont see that as an investment).
I already challenged you to find one single post ever where I recommend anyone to buy anything havelock, BTW, accusing me of shilling for rather than against havelock is pretty hilarious after the blunder you made reading my latest post in their thread. You just cant stop lying can you?

Stop eye washing. The thread u hold in your signature clearly pushes HaveLock stocks that u own.
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 11:49:23 PM

Just Ignore each other lol thats what the button is for.

Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:49:30 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2014, 11:45:59 AM by Mabsark

How is that an abuse of the trust system. For leaving negative feedback, it quite clearly states:

Negative - You were scammed or you strongly believe that this person is a scammer.

I strongly believe that these services are ponzis (as do other users) and have left them negative feedback in accordance with the reasons outlined by this site.

With PB Mining just collapsing a lot of people have just lost a lot of money. The cloud mining companies that I've gave negative trust to have all refused to provide any evidence of their legitimacy, acting in the same way as PB did. People need to be warned of this before they get ripped off. It's pretty useless warning them afterwards.

If those companies are legitimate and provide evidence of that, then I'll remove those ratings like I said.

As for Riverboat, he was pretty much trying to extort Havelock into using his background checking service and lied about a conversation we had, as explained here.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:52:28 PM

Stop eye washing. The thread u hold in your signature clearly pushes HaveLock stocks that u own.

You really havent bothered to just glance over my post history, have you? You really think I own, say, cryptx shares? Go over to the cryptx thread starting in June or July and find out what an utter fool you make of yourself with these accusations.
SpanishSoldier (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:54:37 PM

With PB Mining just collapsing a lot of people have just lost a lot of money. The cloud mining companies that I've gave negative trust to have all refused to provide any evidence of their legitimacy, acting in the same way as PB did. People need to be warned of this before they get ripped off. It's pretty useless warning them afterwards.

If those companies are legitimate and provide evidence of that, then I'll remove those ratings like I said.

As for Riverboat, he was pretty much trying to extort Havelock into using his background checking service and lied about a conversation we had, as explained [urlhttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=887871.msg9795360]here[/url].

All these companies are paying consistently so far. Why on earth they'll give u the exact evidence u r looking for ? BTC-e is also doing business without giving any evidence of who they are. Stunna & Dooglus both are doing business without giving any evidence of their identity. Companies are free to provide evidence as per their choice and customers are free to decide on their will. Who r u to play the judge ?
malaimult

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:55:58 PM

The trust should be removed in my opinion for a number of reasons.

First and foremost, his trust is a conflict of interest. If he owns shares of a competing cloud mining service then his trust will result in potential customers to not want to invest in the competition which will result in them buying the shares of the service he owns. This will result in his shares becoming more valuable. If he has a valid reason these users/companies should have negative trust then he should present evidence to someone else without this conflict.

Secondly, he does not have proof that these users/companies are scamming (this is by his own admission in the trust that he left). He essentially says that the companies have not proven themselves to be legitimate and that he will remove negative trust once they have proven themselves to not be scamming. Negative trust should only be given when someone has actually scammed or there is strong evidence the person is trying to scam/is in the process of scamming. Additionally I would say that the majority of users here value the concept of innocent until proven guilty which means that evidence needs to be presented that the companies in question are scamming, not to say that the companies must prove they are not scamming.

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:57:17 PM

I count 16 instances of negative trust  in your profile. Id say its pretty likely mabsark had valid concerns too.
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 11:58:29 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2014, 12:12:39 AM by RiverBoatBTC

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=887871.msg9795972#msg9795972

I know what happend you got postive trust all a sudden so thats the day it showed up, I appoligize. You should not concern yourself with what I say, its other peoples choice to trust what I say or not. I hope someone give you negative trust Wink Pretty sure its coming actually lol

I do not think you understand what the trust system is for, its for when people trade not talk. As talking is a right I could tell everyone the moon is going to fall into the earth tomorrow its up to them to either read it or not.

You are just taking advantage of the broken trust system to PUSH YOUR views on others which is wrong, any real person would just put someone on ignore if they did not want to read what they had to say.

Did you miss the bold part there bud? If I am wrong I admit it, its called taking responsibility for your actions. I can admit when I am wrong can you?

Have you looked at VODS lol LOOK AT THE USERS Giving it you will get the picture lol

Killerloop X3 times left same crap he is mad cause I called Ardeva out for giving users a false sense of saftey "Pretty sure this is jayc89 or his but buddy see here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=517340.msg5721016#msg5721016  Badbear calls him a liar."
sereno X2 calling out ponzis in the gambling section.
zoata87 Calling out bitbay and its shit show
1RuneKing shill of Flirtcoin creator who has negative trust of his own for runing a ponzi then started flirtcoin
evershawn need I say more?
120cycle ponzi operator
riverboatsink do I need to explain this?
ponjava Ponzi in gambling section
spixel - Ponzi supporter in gambling section

And if you look at my actual transactions with trusted members of the community the are all positive.

I count 16 instances of negative trust  in your profile. Id say its pretty likely mabsark had valid concerns too.

Now find one that is of actual value please. Here let me help you the ones for actual trades are positive.
TwinWinNerD 3: -0 / +4(4)   2014-12-02   0.00000000      He looked someone up for me
Wardrick 1: -0 / +3(3)   2014-06-05   0.00000000      Sold me a Walmart GC for BTC. Recommended trader. +1

raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:46:11 AM

<snip>

raskul and a few others have HaveLock stocks

not fucking likely mate. i only mine with my own rigging.

1 x SP31
1 x SP20
3 x SP10
2 x S3+

why the fuck would I need to invest in a dodgy PO that guarantees no return whatsoever?

you are deluded.

My only outside investment has been (quite a lot of BTC) in PBMining early in 2014 and because of my losses, i'm prepared to investigate anything which purports to be a 'cloud mining operation'

This is done to assist this community and BTC as a whole, due to the fact that there are far too many fraudsters who think they can get away with hiding a ponzi pyramid scheme under the guise of 'cloud mining'

9/10 of them are doing this and there are only a few who are genuine. none of which, I would invest in.
I give my vote of confidence to Mabsark.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
TeraBox

Activity: 142

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 10:58:42 AM

My only outside investment has been (quite a lot of BTC) in PBMining early in 2014 and because of my losses, i'm prepared to investigate anything which purports to be a 'cloud mining operation'

This is a lie right here, all customers who got any contracts by July 2014 got paid out their investment and got some small profit. You on the other hand are promoting your own rigs for mining and this is the main reason why you don't like competition.

raskul

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:01:03 AM

This is a lie right here, all customers who got any contracts by July 2014 got paid out their investment and got some small profit. You on the other hand are promoting your own rigs for mining and this is the main reason why you don't like competition.

not a lie, my customer number with pbmining is #51. I was promised a 5 year contract therefore i will have significant losses to the promises of pbmining.

my own rigs are here:
http://mmpool.org/user/rgs
as I already stated in your scam thread

occasionally i put them onto nicehash, which is a REAL cloud mining service (unlike your own fraudulent ponzi scheme).
please give evidence of your benign allegations.

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 03:46:19 PM

I have no horse in this race, but am actively looking for genuine opportunities to invest coin.
I have looked at many ventures asking for investment, from arbitrage to cloud mining and cannot believe how low the bar is set.
In the fiat world, these glossy, vague websites promising high ROI would be laughed at and discounted by anyone with a measure of good sense.
Some of these are on the level of Nigerian 419's and barely more sophisticated, but still seem to attract funds from similarly unsophisticated people.
Although 'innocent until proven guilty' is a valuable principle, this is not a court of law here. The trust system allows Mabsark and others to leave negative feedback based on their opinions and I don't agree that he and others are abusing it.
His critics say that he leaves negative feedback in order to make his own investments more attractive. Having read much of this, I personally think that is an excuse for people who play ponzis and see his actions as a threat to their 'game' to denigrate the value of his healthy skepticism.
Now it seems a trust war is beginning.
If that means confused newbies will research more before parting with coin, then that will be a positive side effect.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 03:53:00 PM

I actually personally agree to most of Mabsark's opinions here, especially given the recent light where PBMining imploded. Also, Mabsark's not in DefaultTrust, rather someone in DefaultTrust has trusted him.
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 04:03:52 PM

To be honest, I'm considering leaving negative trust for you SS. It is pretty blatant that you are not just a victim of PBmining but are doing your damndest to keep all these ponzis going for as long as possible. I would consider you to be just as complicit as the operators of the ponzis, and don't trust a thing you say on that basis.
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 04:25:16 PM

Seems der_troll gave Mabsark negative trust, and that der_troll is in the 2nd level of the default trust list. I can't seem to figure out why though.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=73449
He has one trusted negative feedback (from Mabsark) and no untrusted feedback. Why is he in level 2?
raskul

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 04:26:57 PM

Seems der_troll gave Mabsark negative trust, and that der_troll is in the 2nd level of the default trust list. I can't seem to figure out why though.
He has one trusted negative feedback (from Mabsark) and no untrusted feedback. Why is he in level 2?

the trust system is borked?

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 04:33:46 PM

I'm thinking of giving a positive feedback to Mabsark to even out his trust. I've went through his feedbacks to various 'cloud miners', and to be honest I do find his opinion of them mostly substantiated.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 04:37:16 PM

If you look at hierarchical view of trust, it appears that both der_troll and Mabsark are listed under CanaryInTheMine, who is level 1 default.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 04:38:44 PM

Because CanaryintheMine has der_troll in his trust list as well. Look at Hierarchical view at the bottom of the page to see who is on who's list.

Luke-Jr
        Miner-TE
        Noitev
        eleuthria
        luv2drnkbr
        Digigami
        gmaxwell
        E
        zapeta
        bitpop
        Mabsark
        redcomet