Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:49:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Requesting theymos to remove CanaryInTheMine from DefaultTrust  (Read 15739 times)
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:22:27 PM

he left me this feedback:

^ true though.  Cheesy

In the securities section, I have had 100% accuracy rate.  Even my opinions, once considered the fringes of pessimism, are now mainstream.  The negative feedback I received was my reward Undecided
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:24:56 PM

^ true though.  Cheesy

In the securities section, I have had 100% accuracy rate.  Even my opinions, once considered the fringes of pessimism, are now mainstream.  The negative feedback I received was my reward Undecided

happy christmas.
IMHO, from what i've seen of your trolling... you have caused a lot of damage to some very legitimate securities; and your reward is, just.
tip: orchestrating hate campaigns does in no way make you a prophet.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
NotLambchop

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:28:34 PM

^ true though.  Cheesy

happy christmas.
IMHO, from what i've seen of your trolling... you have caused a lot of damage to some very legitimate securities; and your reward is, just.

Please name the "legitimate securities."
P.S:  "Hate campaigns"?!  How, exactly, do you respond to scams?  Don't tell me, rhetorical--you turn the other cheek.  How's that been working out for you, tho?
raskul

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:31:27 PM

^ true though.  Cheesy

happy christmas.

there have been a few threads i've seen you trolling in, feel free to go back over your own posts to enlighten yourself, i'm not your secretary.

NotLambchop

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:34:57 PM

^ true though.  Cheesy

happy christmas.

there have been a few threads i've seen you trolling in, feel free to go back over your own posts to enlighten yourself, i'm not your secretary.

You accuse me of starting "hate campaigns" against "legitimate securities."  Asked to validate your accusation, you demur with "I'm not your secretary."
Typical Undecided
raskul

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:36:42 PM

^ true though.  Cheesy

happy christmas.

You accuse me of starting "hate campaigns" against "legitimate securities."  Asked to validate your accusation, you demur with "I'm not your secretary."
Typical Undecided

yup, i'm just your typical btc enthusiast, nothing special here. IMHO Mabsark called it rightly.

NotLambchop

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:40:36 PM

^ true though.  Cheesy

happy christmas.

Typical Undecided

yup, i'm just your typical btc enthusiast, nothing special here. IMHO Mabsark called it rightly.

It's like this:  If you listened to the people who left me negative feedback, you are now poorer than you would have been, had you listened to me.
So yeah, I guess that makes you a typical BTC enthusiast.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:46:23 PM

^ true though.  Cheesy

In the securities section, I have had 100% accuracy rate.  Even my opinions, once considered the fringes of pessimism, are now mainstream.  The negative feedback I received was my reward Undecided

happy christmas.

Typical Undecided

was mabsark invested in any of the securities that were behind any of the scams that were called out?
raskul

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:47:53 PM

Code:
[quote author=raskul link=topic=888960.msg9846936#msg9846936 date=1418654202]
[quote author=NotLambchop link=topic=888960.msg9846921#msg9846921 date=1418654097]
[quote author=raskul link=topic=888960.msg9846883#msg9846883 date=1418653887]
[quote author=NotLambchop link=topic=888960.msg9846853#msg9846853 date=1418653714]
[quote author=raskul link=topic=888960.msg9846809#msg9846809 date=1418653496]
[quote author=NotLambchop link=topic=888960.msg9846781#msg9846781 date=1418653347]
[quote author=raskul link=topic=888960.msg9846701#msg9846701 date=1418652766]
[quote author=NotLambchop link=topic=888960.msg9846675#msg9846675 date=1418652629]

[img]http://s2.postimg.org/mypv4its9/Capture.jpg[/img]

[/quote]

^ true though.  :D
[/quote]

In the securities section, I have had 100% accuracy rate.  Even my opinions, once considered the fringes of pessimism, are now mainstream.  The negative feedback I received was my reward :-\
[/quote]

happy christmas.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Typical :-\
[/quote]

[/quote]
It's like this:  If you listened to the people who left me negative feedback, you are now poorer than you would have been, had you listened to me.
So yeah, I guess that makes you a typical BTC enthusiast.
meanwhile...
It's actually like this:  The issue here is that you feel people are unable to make up their own minds. This is your own flaw, not Mabsark's. I have had a few discussions with Mabsark regarding a couple of issues and not once have I felt that he has tried to sway me one way or another.

There is a huge difference between discussing your opinion, and forcing your opinion on others. Where I have found Mabsark to be the former, you are the latter.
You sir are merely a troll who feeds on other's indecision.

NotLambchop

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:49:23 PM

...was mabsark invested in any of the securities that were behind any of the scams that were called out?

Of course!  Several.  Why do you think he left me negative feedback?
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:50:51 PM

Gonna side with notlambshop on this one. First, lets wiki the term troll:

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4]

By that definition, one might consider his colorful language trollish, but he's a troll you better listen to when the "normal on-topic discussion" is a circle jerk over some (usually soon to be worthless) security.  I dont think that warrants negative trust.
NotLambchop

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:52:35 PM

meanwhile...
It's actually like this:  The issue here is that you feel people are unable to make up their own minds. This is your own flaw, not Mabsark's. I have had a few discussions with Mabsark regarding a couple of issues and not once have I felt that he has tried to sway me one way or another.

There is a huge difference between discussing your opinion, and forcing your opinion on others. Where I have found Mabsark to be the former, you are the latter.

Unless you feel I can crawl through the intertubes, I have not forced my opinion on anyone.  How can posting on a forum force anyone to do anything?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:59:25 PM

...was mabsark invested in any of the securities that were behind any of the scams that were called out?

Of course!  Several.  Why do you think he left me negative feedback?
if you can document this then it seems that he has a history of using trust to further his own financial incentives. He is using trust to prevent securities that he ownes from declining in value.
raskul

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:01:22 PM

meanwhile...

Unless you feel I can crawl through the intertubes, I have not forced my opinion on anyone.  How can posting on a forum force anyone to do anything?

heavy trolling: one thread example.

@Havelock; provasic; cbcm.co:  I warned you to hunt responsibly, now it's too late.  The noble Bitcoin Investor has been hunted into extinction  Angry

The American Passenger Pigeon, once a staple food of American Indians, is now extinct.
Consider the chilling parallels between this noble bird's tragic tale and the plight of the Bitcoin Investor.

"At a nesting site in Petoskey, Michigan in 1878, 50,000 birds Bitcoin investors were killed each day for nearly five months. The surviving adults attempted a second nesting at new sites, but were killed by professional hunters before they had a chance to raise any young."[1]
"Still another way
[of hunting Bitcoin investors] was to simply set a nesting tree on fire, cooking the doves investors or collecting them as they tried to escape."[1]
"Two farmers from the vicinity of Russelsville, distant more than a hundred miles, had driven upwards of three hundred hogs to be fattened on the pigeons Bitcoin investors which were to be slaughtered. Here and there, the people employed in plucking and salting what had already been procured, were seen sitting in the midst of large piles of these birds amateur financiers. The dung lay several inches deep, covering the whole extent of the roosting-place."[1]

1.  Passenger Pigeon, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passenger_Pigeon#Hunting

NotLambchop

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:08:24 PM

Of course!  Several.  Why do you think he left me negative feedback?
if you can document this then it seems that he has a history of using trust to further his own financial incentives. He is using trust to prevent securities that he ownes from declining in value.

Not sure how this would work.  He was "invested" in NeoBee and Active Mining, but he can always claim that his feedback was unrelated to these "investments."
NotLambchop

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:12:12 PM

meanwhile...

heavy trolling: one thread example.

@Havelock; provasic; cbcm.co:  I warned you to hunt responsibly, now it's too late.  The noble Bitcoin Investor has been hunted into extinction  Angry

The American Passenger Pigeon, once a staple food of American Indians, is now extinct.
Consider the chilling parallels between this noble bird's tragic tale and the plight of the Bitcoin Investor.

"At a nesting site in Petoskey, Michigan in 1878, 50,000 birds Bitcoin investors were killed each day for nearly five months. The surviving adults attempted a second nesting at new sites, but were killed by professional hunters before they had a chance to raise any young."[1]
"Still another way
[of hunting Bitcoin investors] was to simply set a nesting tree on fire, cooking the doves investors or collecting them as they tried to escape."[1]
"Two farmers from the vicinity of Russelsville, distant more than a hundred miles, had driven upwards of three hundred hogs to be fattened on the pigeons Bitcoin investors which were to be slaughtered. Here and there, the people employed in plucking and salting what had already been procured, were seen sitting in the midst of large piles of these birds amateur financiers. The dung lay several inches deep, covering the whole extent of the roosting-place."[1]

1.  Passenger Pigeon, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passenger_Pigeon#Hunting

How does warning scammers securities issuers to curb their greed by highlighting the similarities between Bitcoin investors and the Passenger Pigeon force my opinion on anyone? 
raskul

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:13:26 PM

How does warning scammers securities issuers

you just can't help yourself, can you? please feel free to read from that post onwards through the thread. That one post was the beginning of your little clique of trolls onslaught against that particular offering, which had already been clarified to be legitimate.
In that particular case, your clique of trolls was very heavy handed and most likely, IMHO caused the failure of that offering.

NotLambchop

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:15:23 PM

How does warning scammers securities issuers

you just can't help yourself, can you?

The securities forum is a festering cesspool of scam.  Not going to whitewash it.

Re. your edit:  Nothing has "been clarified to be legitimate," the offering was pulled because people stopped falling for this shit.  Hopefully, in a small part, thanks to me.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:20:11 PM

Not sure how this would work.  He was "invested" in NeoBee and Active Mining, but he can always claim that his feedback was unrelated to these "investments."
It shows there is a connection. There is no reference link in his feedback which alone is bad. Sure he can say anything that he wants but giving evidence is always necessary to support your arguement that his trust rating is unjust
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:42:54 PM

It shows there is a connection. There is no reference link in his feedback which alone is bad. Sure he can say anything that he wants but giving evidence is always necessary to support your arguement that his trust rating is unjust

LOL. I was invested in NEOBEE for a whole day and I sold my shares in ActM near the height of the share price in summer 2013. I then invested them into Labcoin and sold them off not long later too. I was also trading DMS around that time too. I used to trade securities all the time on BTC-TC and BitFunder. I don't pretend that I've never made mistakes. I'm not perfect.

Lambchops claims are complete nonsense though, as proven by the fact that the negative feedback was left over half a year to a year after the events under discussion. If you look through his posting history, it's nothing but trolling. If there was an Internet Troll of the Year award, this guy would get my nomination. If you ran such a poll on this forum, I have no doubt whatsoever that NotLampchop (or one of his older accounts) would win. I wouldn't be surprised if his accounts were the only nominees. The only reason he posts to this forum is because he loves winding people up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: