Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:01:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GLBSE] BitDayTrade A fixed interest bond of 3% per week!  (Read 5153 times)
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2012, 02:34:46 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2012, 09:46:47 AM by DeaDTerra

A situation has dawned in which some information not previously known to me has come up, hence for no I am steeping back from this project and from this IPO. It no longer has my support or my encouragement behind it until some things has been cleared up, really sorry to all the investors and that I had to go back on my words (which I try to never do) but in this case it was necessary.
//DeaDTerra

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unclescrooge
aka Raphy

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 21, 2012, 02:39:12 PM

Great news, and great expected profit.

The link to the google docs seems to be broken (it points toward an untitled document, not sure where the problem comes from).

Looking forward the IPO Smiley
Raphy
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2012, 02:43:33 PM

Great news, and great expected profit.

The link to the google docs seems to be broken (it points toward an untitled document, not sure where the problem comes from).

Looking forward the IPO Smiley
Raphy
Thank you, seems like I screwed up with the link. It should be fixed now Smiley
//DeaDTerra
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I heart thebaron

View Profile
June 21, 2012, 02:57:54 PM

GLBSE Link ?

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
June 21, 2012, 03:03:56 PM

I suggest you change the permissions on the Google Doc before it's too late.  Wink
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2012, 03:04:42 PM

GLBSE Link ?
It will be linked in a couple of minutes Smiley, The issuer is waiting on the 6 confirms on the 8 BTC Tongue
//DeaDTerra
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2012, 03:05:09 PM

I suggest you change the permissions on the Google Doc before it's too late.  Wink
Thanks for the warning it will be done asap Tongue
//DeaDTerra
zerokwel

Activity: 464

View Profile
June 21, 2012, 03:40:53 PM

Hi

Just the normal question that's normally asked. What insurances are there that if things do not go to plan that I will get my initial investment back?

Thanks
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2012, 04:10:54 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2012, 09:47:30 AM by DeaDTerra

Hi

Just the normal question that's normally asked. What insurances are there that if things do not go to plan that I will get my initial investment back?

Thanks
Please see the message,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=88902.msg979814#msg979814
Regarding my current position.
//DeaDTerra
zerokwel

Activity: 464

View Profile
June 21, 2012, 04:14:59 PM

Hi

Thanks
Hello,
The issuer Alberto has several companies and enough capital/assets to ensure that this bond gets paid according to the contract.
I ensure you that even if the company doesn't go well the bonds will still be paid Smiley
//DeaDTerra

Ok 1 more thing

Could not resist
brendio

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2012, 04:21:31 PM

Hi

Thanks
Hello,
The issuer Alberto has several companies and enough capital/assets to ensure that this bond gets paid according to the contract.
I ensure you that even if the company doesn't go well the bonds will still be paid Smiley
//DeaDTerra

Ok 1 more thing

Could not resist

I was just thinking this as I PM'ed DT.  Grin

Sukrim
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 21, 2012, 05:15:48 PM

The issuer has the right to buy back,at any time, all bonds issued for twice the price of the previous 120 hour average market price.

Why not a clause like "either twice the price of the previous 120 hour average market price or 0.103 BTC, whatever is higher"? Otherwise you have a strong motivation to dump share prices after some time, keep it down for 120 hours and then buy back cheaply. Also if you say 3% interest, you mean 3% of 0.1 BTC which is the value of each share. It would only make sense that you can buy them back for that price too (at a small premium maybe) and neither overpriced (twice the price) nor under the face value.

Also please include a clause how you'd handle expansions of that bond (let's say you want to issue 10000 more bonds) - at which price will they get into the market and will you pre-announce this?

Also the usual:
Current pirate exposure? Any planned future pirate exposure?

https://www.coinlend.org <-- automated lending at various exchanges.
https://www.bitfinex.com <-- Trade BTC for other currencies and vice versa.
Equilux

Activity: 353
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2012, 05:20:09 PM

The issuer has the right to buy back,at any time, all bonds issued for twice the price of the previous 120 hour average market price.

Why not a clause like "either twice the price of the previous 120 hour average market price or 0.103 BTC, whatever is higher"? Otherwise you have a strong motivation to dump share prices after some time, keep it down for 120 hours and then buy back cheaply. Also if you say 3% interest, you mean 3% of 0.1 BTC which is the value of each share. It would only make sense that you can buy them back for that price too (at a small premium maybe) and neither overpriced (twice the price) nor under the face value.

Also please include a clause how you'd handle expansions of that bond (let's say you want to issue 10000 more bonds) - at which price will they get into the market and will you pre-announce this?

Also the usual:

I second this!

GeoRW

Activity: 350
Merit: 257

Trust No One

View Profile
June 21, 2012, 05:30:29 PM

What about about possible BTC price increase. Will you still able to pay 3% per week in BTC let's say a year later?

I second that question about buyback price. Rather do it like Goat does in his Tyggr-bond-B. This is too risky for investors as well as for you possibly too.
bitdaytrade

Activity: 287

View Profile
June 22, 2012, 12:00:27 AM

Hi,

Developer of the site here, i would like to ensure everyone that all payments will be honored and the platform already started to be profitable. Of course volumes need to grow, but the profit generation mechanism is proven. Additionally we will be adding Bitcoin margin trading in the next 12 hours as an additional profit driver. Thanks anyone for watching, questions and feedbacks are welcome.

Alberto Armandi
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2012, 02:04:14 AM

Nice. Will be getting a few of these  Smiley

nave
Donator

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2012, 02:35:58 AM

Also the usual:

Curious about these questions as well.

And subbed.
friedcat
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 848
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 22, 2012, 04:06:05 AM

It will be a nice investment opportunity for GLBSE investors if it's fully worked out.

But there are something that's not included in the google doc page. That is, I don't know which one of the following is true.

1. Alberto is the sole owner of BitDayTrade. Only he is responsible of repaying. You are the investment bank/PR for him.

2. Both Alberto and you own some shares of BitDayTrade. You are partly responsible for this bond.

I have to ask because it does make a lot of difference.

Tachikoma

Activity: 938

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2012, 04:05:36 PM

I might have missed it but when is the IPO?

Electrum: the convenience of a web wallet, without the risks | Bytesized Seedboxes BTC/LTC supported
RaggedMonk

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 22, 2012, 05:18:21 PM

Please include a link to your GLBSE page in OP.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: