Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:00:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GLBSE] BitDayTrade A fixed interest bond of 3% per week!  (Read 5151 times)
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 25, 2012, 06:58:37 AM

As an owner of REBATE shares, the delay in REBATE doesn't give confidence. It is nice if it starts working soon, but I personally would like to see it run a while and generate income before I invest in another project from the same owner...

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitdaytrade

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2012, 07:05:08 AM

I'm CEO of Enso Limited Hong Kong,the profile is regularly updated and i have connections with some important companies CEOs and individuals that i happened to know during the Enso Limited endeavour. During said endeavor we had to face thousands of angry customer because of delays in shipment of products, and i think we did a good job if Engadget kept on reviewing our devices for months after we've launched the first iteration. You can read about that on the link you'll find at http://www.enso-now.com

You and your company took so much beating on engadget.
It's really a surprise you've decided to put that link here. Looking at the given record and the names they've been calling you, you really expect someone to trust you with their money, while there's a possibility to be delivered more of the same?
After OP backed down with obscure reasons I've rarely found in legit business and information revealed in your post, I might as well go with the pirate.
At least I don't know what he's doing and no one called him a liar yet.
Thanks for being upfront with such information. It was a great help having such insight while deciding on your IPO.

Beating is normal on Engadget for a small startup, standards are very high. The companies they post the most about are big names, with billions in cash. Anyhow, this IPO is based on a real business, that will grow with time. I have provided these kind of extensive informations because i don't have anything to hide in my view, and i do believe in transparency. I wish you best of luck in investing with other ventures.
GeoRW

Activity: 350
Merit: 257

Trust No One

View Profile
June 25, 2012, 08:09:45 AM

Any chance to change the contract or respond to questions why the buyback clause states: "The issuer has the right to buy back,at any time, all bonds issued for twice the price of the previous 120 hour average market price."
Do you expect the bond price to devaluate at some time in the future (for example if you stop paying dividends). Why not buy back the bonds at the original IPO price? It's basically a debt with fixed interest rate.
bitdaytrade

View Profile
June 25, 2012, 08:31:57 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2012, 09:41:36 AM by bitdaytrade

As an owner of REBATE shares, the delay in REBATE doesn't give confidence. It is nice if it starts working soon, but I personally would like to see it run a while and generate income before I invest in another project from the same owner...

Actually i don't know manage directly REBATE asset, it is managed by a trusted third party. I'll test run the site for about a week before it's handed over to the new management permanently.  
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2012, 09:46:11 AM

The reason why I decided to back of from the project for now is due to that I received the information that Alberto was main developer for Rebate, a project that has cost me reputation,time and money. I don't like working with people that leave lose ends hence I decided to back off from this project for now.
//DeaDTerra
memvola

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 25, 2012, 10:06:25 AM

I don't like working with people that leave lose ends hence I decided to back off from this project for now.

This is very important, and your reaction is understandable. I dove into REBATE after your announcement and still waiting for it to become a success. I can't see any reason why it couldn't be launched later, or why more information couldn't be provided afterwards regarding its future.

I think I'll invest in BDT too, but I hope we'll get more transparency and professionalism from now on.
farfiman
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2012, 11:39:47 AM

I don't like working with people that leave lose ends hence I decided to back off from this project for now.

This is very important, and your reaction is understandable. I dove into REBATE after your announcement and still waiting for it to become a success start working. I can't see any reason why it couldn't be launched later, or why more information couldn't be provided afterwards regarding its future.

I think I'll invest in BDT too, but I hope we'll get more transparency and professionalism from now on.

The difference is that BDT is supposed to give 3% on face value in any case. REBATE won't give anything until its up and running.

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
exahash

Activity: 278

View Profile
June 25, 2012, 02:46:25 PM

This is very important, and your reaction is understandable. I dove into REBATE after your announcement and still waiting for it to become a success start working. I can't see any reason why it couldn't be launched later, or why more information couldn't be provided afterwards regarding its future.

The difference is that BDT is supposed to give 3% on face value in any case. REBATE won't give anything until its up and running.

Plus it sounds like he is only the developer of REBATE but completely responsible for BDT.

I agree that his linkedin profile does not inspire confidence and the information out there on Enso is not very positive.  Perhaps this is why he must borrow BTC at a rate of 3% per week.
bitdaytrade

View Profile
June 25, 2012, 11:27:47 PM

IPO postponed to Tuesday 26 at the same time.
nimda

Activity: 784

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
June 25, 2012, 11:33:51 PM

Why? Again, this is not confidence-inspiring.
bitdaytrade

View Profile
June 25, 2012, 11:43:10 PM

Why? Again, this is not confidence-inspiring.

Because rebate will be up and running tomorrow morning, i'm doing last test rounds. It's very related to this IPO as you must have learned. It should rather be confidence-inspiring, since i'm finishing a project which lamented long unacceptable delays before launching a new IPO.
Care to explain what you mean ?

Cheers
Alberto
nimda

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
June 25, 2012, 11:44:36 PM

I mean Rebate long suffered delays, so having delays in BDT... does not make me feel warm and secure.
bitdaytrade

View Profile
June 26, 2012, 12:04:24 AM

I mean Rebate long suffered delays, so having delays in BDT... does not make me feel warm and secure.

These delays we're looking at are very different in nature. REBATE was delayed due to development work rescheduling while BDT is up and running, and i'm delaying the IPO to mantain my word that Rebate shall be up before BDT IPO. Makes sense ?
bitdaytrade

View Profile
June 26, 2012, 07:08:15 PM

I am currently in talks with someone else to take over the role of managing this IPO.

Since we have not yet finalized the terms and due to some important changes that need to be made in the contract, trying to go forward with the IPO today as previously mentioned would lead to too much chaos.

I will delay the IPO until I'm confident we can carry it out properly, which I hope will be in 2-3 weeks. Our potential investors deserve more than a rushed IPO.

I'm sorry for these delays and the confusion caused, and thank you for your patience.

Alberto
nimda

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
June 26, 2012, 07:38:12 PM

Rofl, now I know that this security will stick to its word.

At least I can comfortably cancel my bids and retrieve the BTC for a few weeks
farfiman
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2012, 04:11:33 AM

All I can say is...Jeez........

Martin Armstrong
memvola

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 27, 2012, 12:53:48 PM

Will there still be pre-IPO sales?
Meni Rosenfeld
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1054

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2012, 12:59:17 PM

The bond offering is relaunched, and has a new thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=93445.

1EofoZNBhWQ3kxfKnvWkhtMns4AivZArhr   |   Who am I?   |   bitcoin-otc WoT
Bitcoil - Exchange bitcoins for ILS (thread)   |   Israel Bitcoin community homepage (thread)
Analysis of Bitcoin Pooled Mining Reward Systems (thread, summary)  |   PureMining - Infinite-term, deterministic mining bond
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: