Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:05:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price drop under 280$ today? hold or sell ?  (Read 6353 times)
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:13:53 PM

I think if it happens today I will hold my bitcoin since I did it previously unless I am in need of money.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:22:01 AM

Hrm, i saw on tradingview.. that the price going to drop under 280$.. should i sell or hold ?

did it really drop 280? I think that was a bug.

No, it didn't drop to $280, it dropped to $339 on Dec. 11th. Check out the charts on Coin Desk.

So much speculation and hype...for nothing. (and I'm talking about the comments on this forum, not the price).
The value is not going to be that low and you also can see that the value was stable for a long time and that is now changing because that is now rising slowly so that is perfect.
But the smartest thing that you can do now is just hold and sell it later after the price increase and that would be nice.
Holding will be now the best option that you can have and that is because I dont see there any reason to sell it now because the value is not even that high enough so that have to change also.
And it will be better for you if you are going to sell it after the price rise.

ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:25:17 AM

keep hold and not sell. but I will buy, because this kind of situation is quite common, so I have no doubt that it will go up rapidly

Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:34:33 AM

I'd buy some if ever it goes down to $280. At current prices, that is close to a 40% drop. What could actually cause it to drop that much in a short period of time? Probably gonna happen only in my dreams as the price is slowly stabilizing and could even be at $600 by June.
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:53:07 AM

keep hold and not sell. but I will buy, because this kind of situation is quite common, so I have no doubt that it will go up rapidly
Sorry maybe you hope to buy at $280 it's never can get because i waiting to buy too if i see bitcoin price stay below $300 and will keep that until price up and maybe not need wait to long time to get a profit.
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 11:05:02 AM

Sorry maybe you hope to buy at $280 it's never can get because i waiting to buy too if i see bitcoin price stay below $300 and will keep that until price up and maybe not need wait to long time to get a profit.

Keep hold because if bitcoin price is down well many people will take the oppurtunity to buy more btc, because they knew the bitcoin price will bounce back to its current high price,  although its bit panicking but we must keep beleive in bitcoin because it surpass many trials and proven its strength for these years pass.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 11:09:30 AM

Keep hold because if bitcoin price is down well many people will take the oppurtunity to buy more btc, because they knew the bitcoin price will bounce back to its current high price,  although its bit panicking but we must keep beleive in bitcoin because it surpass many trials and proven its strength for these years pass.

there is no need to panic at all. let others do the panic selling, and make yourself benefit from that situation by buying as many coins as you can. buy when people are selling massively, and sell when people are buying like there is no tomorrow.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 11:09:52 AM

Keep hold because if bitcoin price is down well many people will take the oppurtunity to buy more btc, because they knew the bitcoin price will bounce back to its current high price,  although its bit panicking but we must keep beleive in bitcoin because it surpass many trials and proven its strength for these years pass.
The future of bitcoin still shine bright, if bitcoin ever fall down that low, i will buy a lot, because i know bitcoin is going to bounce back, there are several times bitcoin through difficult phase but somehow bitcoin survive

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:26:11 PM

Hrm, i saw on tradingview.. that the price going to drop under 280$.. should i sell or hold ?

look also here:
http://cryptoboss.net/Bitcoin-Drop-Below-300-Today/
If the price will drop to $280 I would not sell at all that price is just way to low in my opinion. So I sugegst that if this happens again that you just hold on to your coins.
jamesl22

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:27:58 PM

look also here:
If the price will drop to $280 I would not sell at all that price is just way to low in my opinion. So I sugegst that if this happens again that you just hold on to your coins.

Yeah we cannot afford to sell at that low price, we surely need to have patience and hold it until we don't see higher price or at least by which we can earn few profit.
BitcoinBabbler

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:29:48 PM

Bitcoin os still going strong and will go on for another two three decades.. :v long live btc!
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:41:10 PM

No, it didn't drop to $280, it dropped to $339 on Dec. 11th. Check out the charts on Coin Desk.

So much speculation and hype...for nothing. (and I'm talking about the comments on this forum, not the price).
The value is not going to be that low and you also can see that the value was stable for a long time and that is now changing because that is now rising slowly so that is perfect.
But the smartest thing that you can do now is just hold and sell it later after the price increase and that would be nice.
Holding is now the best thing that you can do with Bitcoin and that is because the value is not rising now and the halving is also coming towards to us so that is nice.
But it wont reduce and that is nice it will be stable or it is going to rise slowly and that is perfect.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:39:49 PM

Holding is now the best thing that you can do with Bitcoin and that is because the value is not rising now and the halving is also coming towards to us so that is nice.
But it wont reduce and that is nice it will be stable or it is going to rise slowly and that is perfect.

You cannot afford to sell your coins at that low price as you will earn nothing, so its better to hold for next couple of months and sell when price reaches to higher level.
expert4knowledge

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:08:32 PM

Bitcoin os still going strong and will go on for another two three decades.. :v long live btc!
Yes, but the thread is asking about buying or selling for such price which is a pure assumption and nothing else.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:36:10 AM

look also here:
I agree selling for only $280 is not a good deal at all and I am sure that you wont be able to make much money. I suggest that you wait a bit for the price to go up so you can make more money and a better profit.
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:57:09 AM

The chance is not that big that it can reduce so there is a chance that you can make an investment now around this time and that would be not that bad.
So you also can see now that the price is rising slowly so that is perfect for the currency itself.

But still you cant predict it and that is the problem.
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:01:10 PM

look also here:
I agree selling for only $280 is not a good deal at all and I am sure that you wont be able to make much money. I suggest that you wait a bit for the price to go up so you can make more money and a better profit.

yes its not very good idea to sell it in 280$ dont lose hope for bitcoin its always bouncing back like what happen in history if price will drop to 280$, well thats the oppurtunity to other guys buy more btc becaus its time to get profit and save more, although many people do sell their coins  and lost faith but those who beleives and hold will be bless for its bounce back.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

expert4knowledge

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 02:34:53 PM

The chance is not that big that it can reduce so there is a chance that you can make an investment now around this time and that would be not that bad.
So you also can see now that the price is rising slowly so that is perfect for the currency itself.

But still you cant predict it and that is the problem.
I think based on experience nothing is impossible in bitcoin era specially such price that bitcoin had it in the previous years.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
HeroCat

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 02:55:52 PM

Hold, because BTC price will go up again. There are a lot of daily BTC users, they buy and sell BTC every day. So BTC price is around 400$ - 450$.  Wink
znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:06:50 PM

this topic was started in 2014 when bitcoin price was at 280$, really long time ago and the situation is extremely different now, how come people still disscuss here?
this topic should be locked.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: