Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:31:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price drop under 280$ today? hold or sell ?  (Read 6350 times)
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:45:13 PM

Maybe if the price in that level, we can buy some bitcoin and wait for the price go up.. that moment is the best to get many profit. Do you think like me that price when in that level will increase again and it is can be chance for us to get many profit ?

yes I have the same opinion as you, when the price looks very low, I am sure in the future it will definitely increase.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

sallymeeh27

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:53:49 PM

This will definitely make you hold your bitcoin for some time that will be low value but you can still do something that is to start buying bitcoins for it is cheap and it will make you have more investment for this is actually a good price you will be able to save a lot and possible high amount of earnings once you get the right time of selling your bitcoins you have more to offer. You can even save them in your wallet while waiting for the right price value. I might be able to do the same thing this is good business buy and sell.

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 01:55:21 AM

if the price drop under 280$ and you bought your BTC for 400$ better to hold it , and wait for another price hike, you already risk too much, if you panic and sell those btc with 280$ under and you will lose alot of profit, my advice is just wait again.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:35:15 AM

if the price drop under 280$ and you bought your BTC for 400$ better to hold it , and wait for another price hike, you already risk too much, if you panic and sell those btc with 280$ under and you will lose alot of profit, my advice is just wait again.

Yes,  But I think that he got very cheap BTC  considering it is old thread. Who finally knows he did.
Galiatram

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:48:27 PM

Maybe if the price in that level, we can buy some bitcoin and wait for the price go up.. that moment is the best to get many profit. Do you think like me that price when in that level will increase again and it is can be chance for us to get many profit ?

yes I have the same opinion as you, when the price looks very low, I am sure in the future it will definitely increase.
Holding your Bitcoin will be now the best thing that you can do and that is because the value of the Bitcoin will also rise in the future and that is nice.
But of course you cant know what will happen but it takes a long time until the value will be higher.
OrangeII

Activity: 2114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 03:42:10 PM

Yes,  But I think that he got very cheap BTC  considering it is old thread. Who finally knows he did.
you're right, I guess hold bitcoin is the only way to make our losses are not growing, well maybe we can also add us to play bitcoin trade, it might be able to cover the losses due to the price decrease

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

shane

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 04:47:06 PM

Holding your Bitcoin will be now the best thing that you can do and that is because the value of the Bitcoin will also rise in the future and that is nice.
But of course you cant know what will happen but it takes a long time until the value will be higher.
I have strong confidence in halving, so I had hold bitcoin as much as possible when the price of $450. so I'm sure I'll see higher prices in a short time

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

Cybertron00

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:47:02 AM

Hrm, i saw on tradingview.. that the price going to drop under 280$.. should i sell or hold ?

look also here:
http://cryptoboss.net/Bitcoin-Drop-Below-300-Today/
my reply probably late but i have a suggestion if that will happen again if you know that bitcoin will drop price just convert your btc to dollar or what your currency is then wait to drop then if bitcoin price drop convert your money to bitcoin again that will help you to have more bitcoin and if bitcoin price goes up again you now have profit haha that what i do know on halving
Marbit

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:00:34 PM

It will be very fair to the people who  Shocked is going to invest their money, truly they will be much gainer and rich soon , today if they have BTCitcoins $280 then From my side Ill hold it till price rise up again. 
maudevang

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:11:42 AM

I think that if the price would be under 280 Dollar that that would be a good price to buy your Bitcoins for. The price will be higher then that in the future so you will be able to make money.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 09:06:05 AM

I think bitcoin price dropin before halving is just common this upcomming halving.Las halving remember that bitcoins price drops from$500 to $200 and sudden pump price to $1200 and after few days it goes back to its average price of $500 after halving.Dont be nervous of bicoins droping price just remember the last halving.Just hold it and wait

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:50:21 AM

The price of Bitcoin was low indeed and stable for a long time but now you already can see now that the value started to rise so that is really nice of Bitcoin.
The best thing that you can do now is that you have to hold it and that is because you can make some more profit later in the future.
Icathia

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:10:50 AM

I think if it happens today I will hold my bitcoin since I did it previously unless I am in need of money.
If the price would drop under $280 then I would go and buy without question because I will be sure that I would be able to make a profit if I bought for that price.
Mvaporis1961

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:29:02 AM

If the bitcoin will drop to that amount, if will hold my bitcoins and buy some more and hold it until the bitcoin halving comes on the month of july to earn some more money.
Mauser

Activity: 1834
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:40:28 AM

Given the limited supply, the price for bitcoins is only upwards.

Someone bought in 2014 and kept coins until today? Definitely nice return.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:49:47 PM

Hrm, i saw on tradingview.. that the price going to drop under 280$.. should i sell or hold ?

look also here:
I would hold without a doubt because $280 is a pretty low price and as yo can see right now the price is allot higher then it was. So if you bought then you would have made allot of money if you sell right now.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:53:19 PM

look also here:
I would hold without a doubt because $280 is a pretty low price and as yo can see right now the price is allot higher then it was. So if you bought then you would have made allot of money if you sell right now.

Holding or selling now depends on the entry price, if you bought at $280 then you can sell it right now and secure profits but if you feel that price will go high at halving then simply hold it.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:36:42 PM

The price is not going to drop under $280 because we have left that behind us and that price is way to low to go back to. It would be good for the people who really want to buy coins but I do not see it happening.
If you want to buy then you should buy now because the price is not going to be any lower then this.
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:29:59 PM

of course the price is going to increase a lot in the future, i think that sooner or later people will be buying their bitcoins like crazy and we will have a big pump soon

i think it is surely better to hold on such high price right now and buy even more bitcoins because in this way we might see some big money making chances that will happen soon

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
OrangeII

Activity: 2114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:17:29 PM

first bitcoin prices dropped to $ 280 and today rose to $ 600 more. This may teach us that when the price of bitcoin down, maybe it is our opportunity to become rich  Grin

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███