Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:03:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price drop under 280$ today? hold or sell ?  (Read 6344 times)
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:38:32 AM

At the current price of Bitcoin It's nearly impossible  to go down as low as $200. If that would happen I will hold my coins for sure because it would rise up again or even more.
Yeah if price goes that low then I think many people will prefer to buy bitcoins as every is hoping that price will be much higher in future.
Unfortunately it will not happened anymore, bitcoin is more stronger now as evidence by the increase of adoption and as we notice the price is slowly going up or has stable at $600+.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:44:09 AM

At the current price of Bitcoin It's nearly impossible  to go down as low as $200. If that would happen I will hold my coins for sure because it would rise up again or even more.

Nothing is impossible but for the next few months I don't expect the price to go so much low as 200s, the bottom price I think should be 400s-500s.

I read a post from theymos on reddit and he believes that bitcoin price can't go lower than 400-450.
HeroCat

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:38:05 PM

If price drop below 280 USD, then you can sell them. But it will not happen I think in medium term.  Wink
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:20:53 PM

If price drop below 280 USD, then you can sell them. But it will not happen I think in medium term.  Wink

I agree with you, i think that the price will increase after some weeks and then we can sell our coins if it reach the 1000$ value or more
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 10:19:47 PM

yeah I think to this day seems impossible for very sharp prices could fall more than 60%. but if the price next time it will happen. of course I'm going to hold it come on bitcoin prices would definitely go up and down and if you hold bitcoin then you just need to be patient
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:05:01 AM

yeah I think to this day seems impossible for very sharp prices could fall more than 60%. but if the price next time it will happen. of course I'm going to hold it come on bitcoin prices would definitely go up and down and if you hold bitcoin then you just need to be patient

i think you can't forever holding your bitcoin if bitcoin price drop to under $280, sometimes we must sell our bitcoin then buy back at lower price, it 's better than we hold and waiting rising price

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

pearl11

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:10:15 AM

I think it will be the last time that we will see the 280$ mark..
Bitcoin can go even further,and 1000$ will be lowest price for it.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 09:57:45 PM

If the price drops under $280 then you should buy Bitcoin for sure because that price is not high at all.
The prices at the moment are far much higher then what they used to be.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 10:02:41 PM

If the price drops under $280 then you should buy Bitcoin for sure because that price is not high at all.

Exactly that would be the best price to invest money in bitcoin but as of now I don't feel that price will go that low and if it does then its an best buying opportunity for all of us.
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 10:15:47 PM

Exactly that would be the best price to invest money in bitcoin but as of now I don't feel that price will go that low and if it does then its an best buying opportunity for all of us.
I also think that under the circumstances the price may drop to such a level although nothing can be excluded and the black Swan can fly suddenly.
opossum

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 12:29:11 AM

I also think that under the circumstances the price may drop to such a level although nothing can be excluded and the black Swan can fly suddenly.

We all are aware that bitcoin is full of surprises and anything is possible with bitcoin and if I ever see that low price again then firstly I will be totally disappointed but I will take it positively and will prefer to buy some  coins.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

worhiper_-_

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:05:07 PM

well , if the price is going to drop to 280 $ you may as well keep them for some years waiting for the price to rise again.Don't think its worth selling at that point.
Kettler

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 07:25:15 AM

We all are aware that bitcoin is full of surprises and anything is possible with bitcoin and if I ever see that low price again then firstly I will be totally disappointed but I will take it positively and will prefer to buy some  coins.

If I see the low price again, I will be very happy. That is the time that I will buy more bitcoins. Now is good time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: