Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 10:28:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (edit: no longer selling, see thread) Selling PBMining Account (3000 GH/s)  (Read 982 times)
xandros (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 01:48:07 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2014, 04:53:03 AM by xandros

Hello Friends,

I am selling my PBMining account, as I am in need of emergency funds for the next two months. My current hash rate is 3000 GH/s, all of which has been added in intervals over time since the 30th of June. The current price for a contract on the PBMining site is 0.0016/GHs. I will sell it for 3.3 BTC, which is only 0.0011 per GH/s.

Please let me know if anyone is interested. I will need to email them to initiate the account transfer by changing it from my email to a buyer's.

Thank you.

Smiley
BitcoinFr34k

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 03:13:30 AM

Why do you sell your account
with 3000 gh you can get 0.2 per week  Wink
xandros (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 03:16:57 AM

Quite aware of that. However, I am looking for emergency funds as I will not be working until I relocate in January. I plan to invest with even more GHs afterwards.  Wink
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 03:25:28 AM

It's because PBMining is exposed as a ponzi now from my understanding.
ABitNut

Activity: 764

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 03:35:02 AM

It's because PBMining is exposed as a ponzi now from my understanding.

Correct. I wouldn't buy this. xandros, I find it hard to believe you're unaware of the situation. You're trying to sell your "contract" to someone gullible. I think this is low.
xandros (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 04:09:48 AM

Correct. I wouldn't buy this. xandros, I find it hard to believe you're unaware of the situation. You're trying to sell your "contract" to someone gullible. I think this is low.

I have seen speculation about this since around the time I have invested. As far as I am aware, it's still a hot debate whether the operation is actually a ponzi or not. I have never had an issue with payments or their support. If you can prove to me that it in fact is a ponzi, I will call off my sale. I do not wish to give a fake contract to another person.
ABitNut

Activity: 764

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 04:34:43 AM

I have seen speculation about this since around the time I have invested. As far as I am aware, it's still a hot debate whether the operation is actually a ponzi or not. I have never had an issue with payments or their support. If you can prove to me that it in fact is a ponzi, I will call off my sale. I do not wish to give a fake contract to another person.

See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=887871.msg9790565#msg9790565

You call it speculation. Now tell me that you didn't notice a severely reduced payout this week? Your 3000 PBMiningGH/s would return about BTC0.012 this week.
xandros (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 04:52:05 AM

See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=887871.msg9790565#msg9790565

You call it speculation. Now tell me that you didn't notice a severely reduced payout this week? Your 3000 PBMiningGH/s would return about BTC0.012 this week.

I received exactly 0.22455081 BTC this week, slightly down from the week prior (even though difficulty dropped and I even purchased more Ghs).
However, the link you posted looks very fishy on their part, and I will call off the sale of my account due to that. I will look for funds to last me until next month another way. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

-xandros
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: