Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:42:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Block Erupter Prisma Compensation and Buy-back Plan  (Read 10521 times)
friedcat (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 848
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:38:24 AM

I will be handling all US based returns for ASICMiner. If you are shipping from the US, please contact me via PM for further information on Prisma returns.
Confirmed.

DigitalPackrat

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:44:30 AM

Phasebird, I have sent multiple emails to sale@bitquan.com that have gone unanswered. My board was the one that died on November 10th and was shipped back directly to Hong Kong. Is there a different email address you would prefer to be contacted at or some other information you need validated. My prismas were purchased through CrazyGuy so he should be able to help validate my information if necessary.

Phasebird

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 10:21:55 AM

Phasebird, I have sent multiple emails to sale@bitquan.com that have gone unanswered. My board was the one that died on November 10th and was shipped back directly to Hong Kong. Is there a different email address you would prefer to be contacted at or some other information you need validated. My prismas were purchased through CrazyGuy so he should be able to help validate my information if necessary.

hello

what is your email address plz PM me
It is ok if you have already shipped it back to HK.

In addition, we are going to refund you all finally anyway because we will match all list between emails to goods in the end.  So, plz dont worry about this. The worst situaiton will be a delay only.
sdjernes

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 08:31:43 PM

I will be handling all US based returns for ASICMiner. If you are shipping from the US, please contact me via PM for further information on Prisma returns.

PM sent
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 11:46:38 AM

Unfortunately it seems there's nothing for the EU or UK. We either have to ship to HK or the US. Really not sure how some of these boards are going to survive in tact, especially those fragile coils (which I had to superglue one on).

raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 12:43:53 PM

It's a generic buy-back, not a selective one.

FUCK YOU FC!!!!!!

Hello,
Sorry for the so long delayed reply.

Our Buy-back Plan just aims to Prisma, not inlcuding Tube. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Sounds pretty God Damn selective to me.

scum-bag moron

Yes, there seems to be a contrast in statements here.
perhaps AM would like to prove their commitment to the community and issue the refund in a generic manner to whonesta.
i feel this would be beneficial to all parties concerned.  Roll Eyes

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 01:51:27 PM

perhaps AM would like to prove their commitment to the community and issue the refund in a generic manner to whonesta.

I too would like to see whonesta get a refund and anyone else who has been screwed over by the completely abyssal sales and support. I would also like to see AM acquire a permanent western team member responsible for dealing with sales and support so this situation does not happen again.

Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:09:50 PM

I too would like to see whonesta get a refund and anyone else who has been screwed over by the completely abyssal sales and support. I would also like to see AM acquire a permanent western team member responsible for dealing with sales and support so this situation does not happen again.

With someone who speaks native english.  There are some subtle differences in technical / PR discussions that may have a large impact. 
tutorialevideo
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1001

Don`t invest more than you can afford to lose

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 08:04:26 AM

In the EU can whe ship to someone? Or i whill send this direct to HK?

Hosting Bitcoin and any mining gear in Europe/Romania.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5228685.msg53918147#msg53918147

For more info you can write me!
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 09:43:10 AM

In the EU can whe ship to someone? Or i whill send this direct to HK?

HK or the US.

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 01:06:35 PM

Lets hope they just stop selling pre built miners in the future and stick with the cloud mining thing.
DigitalPackrat

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 09:23:19 PM

For once I have some good news to post.

After a few PM's with Phasebird, he had me send another email to sale@bitquan.com on 12/14. I never did get a reply after that but the btc address I setup for this has funds as of 11 hours ago. It's not the new prisma I was originally promised but it's something and I am good with that.

Phasebird

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 08:04:31 AM

Round One of Block Erupter Prisma2.0 Auction has begun.

Auction Rules
starting unit price: 0.3BTC
minimum unit price bidding increase: 0.01BTC
minimum quantity: 20
total quantity: 200
ending time: 08:00:00 AM January 25, 2015

To bid, please reply in this post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=932445.msg10233572#msg10233572
CrazyGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 02:40:35 AM

Prisma 2.0 Replacements have arrived! I've shipped the first batch out to those that have sent in their v1 boards.

I have a few of my own unopened replacement units available for purchase on ASICPuppy.net

ASICPuppy.net ASIC Mining Hardware and Accessories - Compac F in stock!
arnuschky

Activity: 517
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 01:23:46 PM

Prisma 2.0 Replacements have arrived! I've shipped the first batch out to those that have sent in their v1 boards.

I have a few of my own unopened replacement units available for purchase on ASICPuppy.net

They do look like a machine from the future. Do they work this time? Wink Anyone experiences to share already?
CrazyGuy
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 04:40:19 PM

https://i.imgur.com/9lKKPnWl.jpg

They do look like a machine from the future. Do they work this time? Wink Anyone experiences to share already?

AM tested them extensively this time. I'm going to setup a few this weekend and will share my results. Also, they included adapters with the BE controllers to power off of the fan connector of the Prisma boards, which is pretty neat.

sidehack
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1849

Curmudgeonly hardware guy

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 05:01:11 PM

Do the BE controllers suck less this time? Power adapter is nice, but non-garbage software would be even better. Solving a five-minute wiring problem is less significant than solving something that's continuously problematic over the entire lifetime of the machine (like a heavily broken/noncompliant stratum implementation, for one).

Cool, quiet and up to 1TH pod miner, on sale now!
Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 05:09:34 PM

I apologize if I'm coming across poorly, but I wanted to note that I take issue with the verbiage;

"Running at a max of 1.47 th/s, the prisma averages 0.8 watts per gh, making it one of the most efficient miners on the market."

Considering 0.5-0.6W is "the norm" with Bitmain and SPTech, I thought this was a little bit dishonest.
CrazyGuy
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 07:26:52 PM

Do the BE controllers suck less this time? Power adapter is nice, but non-garbage software would be even better. Solving a five-minute wiring problem is less significant than solving something that's continuously problematic over the entire lifetime of the machine (like a heavily broken/noncompliant stratum implementation, for one).

I haven't been informed of any controller updates, so I doubt anything has changed.

I apologize if I'm coming across poorly, but I wanted to note that I take issue with the verbiage;

"Running at a max of 1.47 th/s, the prisma averages 0.8 watts per gh, making it one of the most efficient miners on the market."

Considering 0.5-0.6W is "the norm" with Bitmain and SPTech, I thought this was a little bit dishonest.

Copied the description from my Prisma 1.0 listing and it was not my intention to mislead. I also sell the SP20, and you'll note the price difference. I think it would be dishonest if I said the Prisma was the most effiecient, but .8 watts/gh is still respectable.

sidehack
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1849

Curmudgeonly hardware guy

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 07:33:09 PM

I think we've still got about 20 of Novak's USB adapters on hand. Is AM sending USB adapters with the new Prismas, or just BE controllers, or neither?

Cool, quiet and up to 1TH pod miner, on sale now!
Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: