Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:31:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Microsoft does NOT accept Bitcoin! Price downtrend continues  (Read 4874 times)
truetalkci (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:48:34 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2014, 08:59:27 PM by truetalkci

Microsoft recently targets the money in bitcoin market and add one more way to accept USD from bitpay company, however many fake news about "it is accepting bitcoin" came out and some of us buy this troll

Microsoft is trying to grap the fund invested in bitcoin and bitpay helps this bitcoin capital flight

The bitcoin price is going to crash even harder after this "delay" caused by fake news same as PayPal made their announcement, you know what happened about the price crash

Microsoft does not accept bitcoin
Microsoft does not hold any bitcoins you pay to bitpay company
Crash incoming!
Kupsi
Legendary

Activity: 1193
Merit: 1003

9.9.2012: I predict that single digits... <- FAIL

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:53:35 AM

How do you know that?
truetalkci (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:56:59 AM

How do you know that?

From the history of passed years
entertainment

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 12:02:17 PM

Troll.

truetalkci (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:03:21 PM

Troll.

you are indeed a blind trolling perma bull
entertainment

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 12:06:51 PM

The truth is that the SECOND BIGGEST COMPANY IN THE WORLD is accepting Bitcoin. And now, younger kids and teenagers who play Xbox, and use Xbox Live will see a Bitcoin's big, bright, B logo, they'll get interested because they are young and corious and probably the will use the Internet to look it up.

Having younger kids use Bitcoin is huge.

Kupsi
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:07:32 PM

How do you know that?

Ehh... Ok. Didn't know they accepted bitcoin earlier.
truetalkci (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:09:40 PM

The truth is that the SECOND BIGGEST COMPANY IN THE WORLD is accepting Bitcoin. And now, younger kids and teenagers who play Xbox, and use Xbox Live will see a Bitcoin's big, bright, B logo, they'll get interested because they are young and corious and probably the will use the Internet to look it up.

that's what perma bulls keep promising all over the years, "now xx accept bitpay, people will see how good biypay/bitcoin is ..bla bla bla" guess what about the price? it dropped 70% and still going down!
stop trolling out the fake future, stop scamming people!
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:10:48 PM

How do you know that?

Is that an answer? Lol.
truetalkci (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:15:41 PM

How do you know that?

Ehh... Ok. Didn't know they accepted bitcoin earlier.

The history of so called "big companies accept biypay/coinbase/bitcoin"

How do you know that?

Is that an answer? Lol.

it's not? how about all those keep falling promises of "xx accepted bitcoin" in the passed years?
entertainment

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 12:16:13 PM

that's what perma bulls keep promising all over the years, "now xx accept bitpay, people will see how good biypay/bitcoin is ..bla bla bla" guess what about the price? it dropped 70% and still going down!

Price will rise when demand rise. And it will.

Anyways, I don't care about the price. I think you are the only one thinking about the price on this thread.

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 12:19:27 PM

Good traders only respond to trade volume and price changes anyway, news is only one of many possible triggers and doesn't necessarily mean anything, in the 2008 - 2009 crash the news blamed the weather for the low numbers but of course that was a load of bullshit.
truetalkci (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:23:09 PM

Anyways, I don't care about the price. I think you are the only one thinking about the price on this thread.

yes, you don't care about the price
"all big companies now accept USD from bitpay/coinbase, <-- bitpay/coinbase then dump all coins on market to get those USD and the bitcoin price will soon crash to $100 or lower"
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:24:56 PM

"all big companies now accept USD from bitpay/coinbase, <-- bitpay/coinbase then dump all coins on market to get those USD and the bitcoin price will soon crash to $100 or lower"

So what is the problem ? I think it is *rewarding* to spend bitcoin directly ... Only the traders will cry.
truetalkci (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:29:19 PM

So what is the problem ? I think it is *rewarding* to spend bitcoin directly ... Only the traders will cry.

no problem for you, there is and will always be much more "out" than "in", that's why bitcoin is going down to $100 and lower, thanks to bitpay/coinbase on helping the capital flight all the way down

Lol, I'd accept wooden nickels, as long as some payment processor took these wood chips & turned them into USD before i had to touch them.
Kupsi
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:32:34 PM

no problem for you, there is and will always be much more "out" than "in", that's why bitcoin is going down to $100 and lower, thanks to bitpay/coinbase on helping the capital flight all the way down

You understand that bitcoin started trading around $0, not $1.000.000?
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:36:43 PM

How do you know that?

"Microsoft is using BitPay to process their bitcoin transactions." -- https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/microsoft-now-accepts-bitcoin-bitpay/
truetalkci (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:38:29 PM

Classic scam excuse, you also understand every ponzi schemes started trading around $0? they all end up around $0 again, you must think it's ok with that
Kupsi
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:43:43 PM

How do you know that?

"Microsoft is using BitPay to process their bitcoin transactions." -- https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/microsoft-now-accepts-bitcoin-bitpay/

I don't see where it states that 100% is converted to fiat. Can u help me finding it? Maybe you don't understand that merchants can choose to keep some or all of the payment in bitcoins when using BitPay?
entertainment

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 12:44:14 PM

Classic scam excuse, you also understand every ponzi schemes started trading around $0? they all end up around $0 again, you must think it's ok with that

http://insidebitcoins.com/news/world-bank-report-bitcoin-is-not-a-ponzi-scheme/24346

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: