Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:14:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {{{[[[ GKV9's 24 Hours Loan Service ~ 0.001 - 0.01 ]]]}}}  (Read 1517 times)
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:55:30 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2015, 06:06:24 PM by gkv9

EDIT: THIS SERVICE IS CURRENTLY OFF AS I WANT TO RESOLVE MY REAL LIFE PROBLEMS FIRST.

This Loan is only for Member and above users. [OP Updated]

Loans Available -
BTC0.001 - 0.01  - Repay 10% to 20% within 24 hours (Will be decided by me based on your trust).

What will be the collateral?
Will discuss.

This Loan is only for Member and above users.

Send me the following details and I will approve/deny it...

Loan amount:
Reason to request:
Collateral:
Time-duration:
Payback Amount:
Address:

All loans will be paid back at: 1BFGD8EaYsJ4ogGVwzMmf86iNTX9TRkf4Q

Amounts may increase if you pay me back some good amount of loans.

Escrow terms: Your account is 100% safe with me & if you don't want me to handle it, you may involve a Trusted Escrow. But you will need to pay back the fees (Most escrows will do it for free as it's a small loan).

Interest Terms : Minimum 20% (If you want a sure deal)

Late Payment terms : A Maximum of 3 days of Late payment will be Accepted with Double Interest.

For Scammers : Stay away.  Grin

I've checked different lenders' list and made it this way, thanks to everyone though...

gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:02:36 PM

ACTIVE

User                     Collateral                     Amount Loaned               To Repay               Repayment By            

PENDING

User                     Collateral                     Amount Loaned               To Repay               Repayment By            

RECOVERING

REPAID

DEFAULTED

The above style-sheet is originally made by marcotheminer... I don't want anyone's credits... Tongue

Magic8Ball
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:22:30 PM

Good luck, gkv9. I am available to escrow the accounts for free (tips welcome!!)
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:25:04 PM

Good luck, gkv9. I am available to escrow the accounts for free (tips welcome!!)

Sure Magic8Ball, and I welcome you to my service... Hope to see some good guys' requests... Wink
I will surely tip you... Grin

gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 05:38:53 AM

Bump... These are still available if anyone wants... Smiley

SuperDay

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:50:50 AM

Let me try this time, mate.

Loan amount: 0.01.
Reason to request: Urgently needs.
Payback Amount: 0.011.
Addy : 18a3duo98irwyQqvTSo6iNf49ZvH1yHiT9.

Regards.
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 11:04:45 AM

Let me try this time, mate.

Loan amount: 0.01.
Reason to request: Urgently needs.
Payback Amount: 0.011.
Addy : 18a3duo98irwyQqvTSo6iNf49ZvH1yHiT9

Regards.

I can loan you a maximum of BTC0.005... Just post here with your Collateral, I will even edit it on the OP, everyone will now need to post the collateral here...

Also, don't forget to post time-duration for this loan... Smiley

SuperDay

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 11:12:07 AM

I haven't any collateral except my forum account. And it is much difficult for me to give account for this loan 0.005. Period maximum 48 hours (2 days). In case i receive sig camp bonus tomorrow then i will payback.
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 11:19:46 AM

I haven't any collateral except my forum account. And it is much difficult for me to give account for this loan 0.005. Period maximum 48 hours (2 days). In case i receive sig camp bonus tomorrow then i will payback.

So you mean there will be no collateral, right?

Sorry, I strictly follow this rule: "No Collateral, No Loans"...

Even I'm new to lending currently and so want to start it out slowly and steadily, and I have seen you sending so many requests in different threads, with amounts asked more than 0.02, how is it possible for me to give you a loan without having anything under my hold? Why are you hesitating giving your account? I have an escrow who will have it under his possession so don't worry... If you don't want to give your account as a collateral, then post regarding a valid collateral that you can offer and I will send you 0.01... Cheers... Wink

SuperDay

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 11:26:49 AM

So you mean there will be no collateral, right?

Sorry, I strictly follow this rule: "No Collateral, No Loans"...

Even I'm new to lending currently and so want to start it out slowly and steadily, and I have seen you sending so many requests in different threads, with amounts asked more than 0.02, how is it possible for me to give you a loan without having anything under my hold? Why are you hesitating giving your account? I have an escrow who will have it under his possession so don't worry... If you don't want to give your account as a collateral, then post regarding a valid collateral that you can offer and I will send you 0.01... Cheers... Wink
I think you got misunderstanding me here. Let me more details it, mate. I won't give account as collateral for 0.005 loan, because tomorrow i can receive sig camp bonus more than this amount. But, if you can send 0.03 then i can give my account as collateral, mate. Perhaps you can understand it.

Regards.
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 11:32:28 AM

I think you got misunderstanding me here. Let me more details it, mate. I won't give account as collateral for 0.005 loan, because tomorrow i can receive sig camp bonus more than this amount. But, if you can send 0.03 then i can give my account as collateral, mate. Perhaps you can understand it.

Regards.

I've already stated in the OP that I won't be providing loans more than 0.01 for the first lending to any new member. Please read it carefully...

And yes, you may come back tomorrow for a loan after getting paid from your sig... Wink

P.S.: A question arose in my mind, why do you need a loan whilst you are getting paid from your sig camp?

SuperDay

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 11:58:19 AM

Regards.

I've already stated in the OP that I won't be providing loans more than 0.01 for the first lending to any new member. Please read it carefully...

And yes, you may come back tomorrow for a loan after getting paid from your sig... Wink

P.S.: A question arose in my mind, why do you need a loan whilst you are getting paid from your sig camp?

Answer : Loan 0.005 till 0.01 is not for me lol, instead for my friend. I just helping him out and act as intermediate here. The bad scenario is : if my friend don't repay then i will cover it with my sig camp. Then the worst, if sig camp don't pay then i will cover with my own fund on monday.
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 12:22:35 PM

Answer : Loan 0.005 till 0.01 is not for me lol, instead for my friend. I just helping him out and act as intermediate here. The bad scenario is : if my friend don't repay then i will cover it with my sig camp. Then the worst, if sig camp don't pay then i will cover with my own fund on monday.

My Answer: Denied...
1. You don't have any valid collateral...
2. I won't allow myself to risk my funds to someone who's trying to help somebody and don't have himself a guarantee that he will get back the funds or not...

Sorry... Better luck next time...

Thesuic12

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 12:27:27 PM

Loan amount: 0.006
Reason to request: Merching with Poloniex, More details on PM
Collateral: Origin account $75 worth games on it including BF3 lvl 60 which is Super-good GOOD KDR
Time-duration: 6-24 HOURS
Payback Amount: 0.0075
Address: 19vzXMc7XjFDBwBAdcoXskjcUoq4kguFqA
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 12:32:48 PM

Loan amount: 0.006
Reason to request: Merching with Poloniex, More details on PM
Collateral: Origin account $75 worth games on it including BF3 lvl 60 which is Super-good GOOD KDR
Time-duration: 6-24 HOURS
Payback Amount: 0.0075
Address: 19vzXMc7XjFDBwBAdcoXskjcUoq4kguFqA

Denied...

SuperDay

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 12:36:51 PM

My Answer: Denied...
1. You don't have any valid collateral...
2. I won't allow myself to risk my funds to someone who's trying to help somebody and don't have himself a guarantee that he will get back the funds or not...

Sorry... Better luck next time...
Bro, ofcourse i trust on my friend that i guarantee will get back the money. But thus scenario is for bad situation only. Perhaps you can understand. And about 0.03 loan is for myself.
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 12:41:24 PM

Bro, ofcourse i trust on my friend that i guarantee will get back the money. But thus scenario is for bad situation only. Perhaps you can understand. And about 0.03 loan is for myself.

As I said, No Collateral, No loan... Sorry...

williamho

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:05:30 PM

Loan amount required: 0.01
Collateral :  BCT  account
Term length: 1day
Interest:will repay 0.011
my address:1575zVf8hsZBP9B8nUahQzkdH6Y5FtgZrR
SuperDay

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:07:07 PM

So, it mean if i use acc as collateral then i can get 0.01 loan. Am i right, mate?..

Cheers.
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:14:52 PM

So, it mean if i use acc as collateral then i can get 0.01 loan. Am i right, mate?..

Cheers.

No, you will still get BTC0.005 for your account.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: