Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:56:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC Shares ROI  (Read 1344 times)
michaeladair (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 03:34:27 PM

I'm new to mining, I'm just looking for somewhere that I can stick my btc into so that I can gain some sort of profit. I've heard a couple great things about LTCShares but I'm not sure if it's too good to be true.

So, now I ask of you to post:
How long it took for you to get your ROI.
What site you use.
How much you invested.
How long the shares last.
Has the profit per week gone down a lot or what the situation is with your profit, is it steady or does it fluctuate?

michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 05:18:18 PM

Did I post this in a dead forum area, can anyone help me?

soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 05:27:30 PM

I would suggest you to keep any BTC you have. 
michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:07:08 PM

I would suggest you to keep any BTC you have. 
Don't move it anywhere for investment?

CoinFriend

Activity: 266

support.

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:56:59 AM

I'm new to mining, I'm just looking for somewhere that I can stick my btc into so that I can gain some sort of profit. I've heard a couple great things about LTCShares but I'm not sure if it's too good to be true.

You've heard a couple great things about LTC Shares?

I'm also not sure, if it's too good to be true, because I never heard anything about LTC Shares!

What is it exactly?
What did you heard about it?
Where did you get those informations from?
Have you any sources or links?
Or did you get a secret offer from your neighbour?

- https://www.cryptopia.co.nz  - your one stop crypto shop  -
Exchange, Mineshaft, Marketplace and much more. Check it out Smiley
michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:03:23 AM

You've heard a couple great things about LTC Shares?

I'm also not sure, if it's too good to be true, because I never heard anything about LTC Shares!

What is it exactly?
What did you heard about it?
Where did you get those informations from?
Have you any sources or links?
Or did you get a secret offer from your neighbour?
I'm guessing you just buy mining ghash on it... Didn't look much into it yet, and it mines alt coins at the highest payout apparently.
I heard from one guy that you can be in the profit after about 7-9weeks...
I know there's some forum thread around here somewhere that someone has a deal on, idk.

Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:50:24 AM

I have been using LTCgear since Sept. and been through two multiplications. I would say don't invest BTC that you cannot afford to loose (don't use leverage). I ROIed in 6 weeks for my first investment and I have made many small investments since with ROI being achieved in as little as 4 weeks if it was a good enough deal. I originally bought several packs with Paypal, which I took as a good sign that they are a real business.

I would recommend buying a small amount of shares to try out for a few weeks. The qASICs are cheap right now and the 2nd gen pre-shares should be very good once they go online in mid/late Jan. I am currently selling qASICs to buy 2nd gen shares with a decent discount through the referral system. I am happy to split the referral fee if you are buying any 2nd gen ASICs from the main LTCgear website. Send me a PM and I can send you my referral link. There are many good resellers for qASIC shares if you want to buy a small amount.

Two other companies to look at are GAWminers and Hashprofit.com. I can't say much about the second one beyond it looks interesting, but the first is a US based company that may reduce some of the risk.

Best of luck with mining.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 09:14:33 AM

I have been using LTCgear since Sept. and been through two multiplications. I would say don't invest BTC that you cannot afford to loose (don't use leverage). I ROIed in 6 weeks for my first investment and I have made many small investments since with ROI being achieved in as little as 4 weeks if it was a good enough deal. I originally bought several packs with Paypal, which I took as a good sign that they are a real business.

I would recommend buying a small amount of shares to try out for a few weeks. The qASICs are cheap right now and the 2nd gen pre-shares should be very good once they go online in mid/late Jan. I am currently selling qASICs to buy 2nd gen shares with a decent discount through the referral system. I am happy to split the referral fee if you are buying any 2nd gen ASICs from the main LTCgear website. Send me a PM and I can send you my referral link. There are many good resellers for qASIC shares if you want to buy a small amount.

Two other companies to look at are GAWminers and Hashprofit.com. I can't say much about the second one beyond it looks interesting, but the first is a US based company that may reduce some of the risk.

Hashprofit seems 2 shady for me. Would stay away from them.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:29:02 PM

Hashprofit seems 2 shady for me. Would stay away from them.

All of their sales ended anyway. It does seem a bit shady with the tie in to this ProfitCoin stuff. Too complicated and unclear who and where they are. If they accepted CCs or Paypal, then it would be more interesting. I did find the hashing rates interesting when trying to figure out what 2nd gen LTCgear shares might make next month.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: