Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 07:27:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [$NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - MODERATED  (Read 20460 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
IncreaseMyT (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 04:34:21 AM

I didn't con anyone.  Just taking advantage of other cons.

And hey, maybe I'm dead wrong in which case I just bought someone's heavy bag; thus, providing a generous community service.

You're welcome!

bro, lets say it does go up to .001 where it was before, it actually hit 00150 a few times.  how are you gonna sell 40k? lol

back then 1k naut was a lot lol

and BTC should be $500 bucks in the coming weeks, which is going to make it even harder on you.

good luck.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 04:40:09 AM

bro, lets say it does go up to .001 where it was before, it actually hit 00150 a few times.  how are you gonna sell 40k? lol

back then 1k naut was a lot lol

and BTC should be $500 bucks in the coming weeks, which is going to make it even harder on you.

good luck.

A) It's 100k now.

B) Let the price rise 100 fold, liquidity is the least of my concerns.

If this is a Wall Street game then media coverage and liquidity will come cause the guys holding way more than 2% will need to dump as well.

And what makes you think BTC will hit $500 in just the next few weeks? 

Cheers!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
IncreaseMyT (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 05:57:04 AM

hahahaha a 100 x
powersup

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 12:55:53 PM

can someone provide updated nodes?  its been awhile since I synced the wallet.
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 01:26:34 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2015, 01:55:35 PM by halinyo

Is Halinyo another Barrabas sock?

This is for Doging only, "Is Doging BK's another underpants... or... ? (sorry you started... needed to get back down to your level...)"

You can definitely dump when the price is a bit higher, but definitely not x100 fold... and of course if you can find any buy walls to dump on their face Smiley
If you buy a lot of the same coin, then you risk your investment... Just buy enough to dump on someone's face.. because it is what NAUT is all about Wink

But honestly, I have to give the credits to BK, thanks for helping me making an extra 16 BTC for my portfolio, even though it could have been much more Smiley
I will wait to dump the rest on the buy walls face in the first x2 fold opportunity if that will ever happen... Smiley

You can wait jyap to finish the life saver POS in the next weeks, dont think that I am not aware. I am waiting to dump on that news if there are any crazy gonna buy NAUT Smiley

If you are in crypto, you need serious development and team like DRK, BLK, DGB... A POS that DRK devs can do in one day and maybe in fraction of a day, has taken 6-8 months Smiley a joke !
Dont worry right, BK has fame and he is a WS guy??? Lolz.... So I guess the aim is, to exaggerate the even tiny little bit developments (every coin has POS nowadays) using the fame and sell your coins ? ? Cheesy

Hmm sound so right to me !!!?

cheers..
IncreaseMyT (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 04:28:14 PM

the coin is shit.

anyone who buys it is a moron
HKBvM

Activity: 398

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 05:58:41 PM

I don't know but I love the hard work they have put into knocking the NAUT price in the dirt.  Wink

Thats awesome, hope you feel great about conning people out of their money, ya know, some people actually work for theirs

Wasn't crypto suppose to be the P2P currency that unshackles us from the greedy current banking system or did i get that one wrong?

this is a shit coin with shit volume!

Crypto's suppose is making a quick buck for 95% of the people around here, including me. Internet + no regulation + money will attract shady, sacammy individuals and what we see is the result. Every single coin has been a pump+dump more or less including BTC.

Those who truly believe cryptos will make the banking system obsolete or something, should probably check their mental health status (imo).

IncreaseMyT (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 06:42:49 PM

I don't know but I love the hard work they have put into knocking the NAUT price in the dirt.  Wink

Thats awesome, hope you feel great about conning people out of their money, ya know, some people actually work for theirs

Wasn't crypto suppose to be the P2P currency that unshackles us from the greedy current banking system or did i get that one wrong?

this is a shit coin with shit volume!

Crypto's suppose is making a quick buck for 95% of the people around here, including me. Internet + no regulation + money will attract shady, sacammy individuals and what we see is the result. Every single coin has been a pump+dump more or less including BTC.

Those who truly believe cryptos will make the banking system obsolete or something, should probably check their mental health status (imo).

I have no problem with a pump and dump, as a matter of fact I'm all for it.

Blatantly lying and giving false timelines is a completely different story and those who participated should have to pay a consequence.

Inlcuding BK himself, cause he was the one giving timelines and making POS promises.

Then when it didn't happen he basically vanished, with everyones BTC.

All he would have had to do is say "things got messed up, its gonna be a while for POS" i would have dumped my bag right then.  The reason he was not is honest because he knew everyone would dump it if he was.

Its blatantly obvious.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 08:39:04 PM

can someone provide updated nodes?  its been awhile since I synced the wallet.

Yep, refer to this post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=591114.msg10369436#msg10369436

Are YOU The new dev here?  Is BK still involved?  TIA

delong

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 08:59:21 PM

the coin is shit.

I know you started this thread (supposedly to be FUD-free), but you've obviously grown disillusioned.  So why not just leave and move on to something else, rather than belabor the 'this coin is shit' mantra that you've been spewing the past week or so?  I'll never understand the perverse behavior of some here on BCT - if I don't like something I'll leave it, maybe with a parting shot, but that's it... The continued and belabored bashing from folks like you and barabbas just seems non-productive and DSM5-worthy.
IncreaseMyT (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 09:40:18 PM

the coin is shit.

I know you started this thread (supposedly to be FUD-free), but you've obviously grown disillusioned.  So why not just leave and move on to something else, rather than belabor the 'this coin is shit' mantra that you've been spewing the past week or so?  I'll never understand the perverse behavior of some here on BCT - if I don't like something I'll leave it, maybe with a parting shot, but that's it... The continued and belabored bashing from folks like you and barabbas just seems non-productive and DSM5-worthy.

bro im not trolling, I am not happy about being scammed.  BK flat out lied. 

I truly did start this thread to try and be FUD free, I was hoping BK would come and give an update but it never happened.

I am not spreading FUD, I am telling the truth.  That is the difference between me and everyone else.  This is a trap coin, I got trapped in it. 

This coin was suppose to be all about liquidity and getting accepted by merchants.  Turns out the 1 merchant it was suppose to have scammed everyone out of BTC too, the guy from mulah. 

I am not going to stop telling the truth.  I am not someone who can be bought or sold, I don't like tricking people out of their money even if it benefits me.  I wouldn't buy this coin if I knew it was going to 20 bucks.  Because of the scam that has already played out on it.  I do not like profiting off of others that don't know any better.

BK should have given an update during the Jon Fitch pump and dump.  That would have changed everything.  He should of told us POS wasn't coming for a long time.  He gave us hope and had us hold the coin because of it, the hope was POS would come any day.  He knew POS wasn't coming for a long time, he should have been open about it.

I have no respect for the guy, he is a bottom feeder just like everyone else trying to profit off this coin.

Sorry man but thats the truth, I am not trying to create fear, uncertainty and doubt for my own benefit.  I am letting people know if they buy this coin there is a good chance they will lose money.  Thats just the way these shitcoins with no volume and no real market value work.

delong

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 10:21:56 PM

the coin is shit.

I know you started this thread (supposedly to be FUD-free), but you've obviously grown disillusioned.  So why not just leave and move on to something else, rather than belabor the 'this coin is shit' mantra that you've been spewing the past week or so?  I'll never understand the perverse behavior of some here on BCT - if I don't like something I'll leave it, maybe with a parting shot, but that's it... The continued and belabored bashing from folks like you and barabbas just seems non-productive and DSM5-worthy.

bro im not trolling, I am not happy about being scammed.  BK flat out lied.  

I truly did start this thread to try and be FUD free, I was hoping BK would come and give an update but it never happened.

I am not spreading FUD, I am telling the truth.  That is the difference between me and everyone else.  This is a trap coin, I got trapped in it.  

This coin was suppose to be all about liquidity and getting accepted by merchants.  Turns out the 1 merchant it was suppose to have scammed everyone out of BTC too, the guy from mulah.  

I am not going to stop telling the truth.  I am not someone who can be bought or sold, I don't like tricking people out of their money even if it benefits me.  I wouldn't buy this coin if I knew it was going to 20 bucks.  Because of the scam that has already played out on it.  I do not like profiting off of others that don't know any better.

BK should have given an update during the Jon Fitch pump and dump.  That would have changed everything.  He should of told us POS wasn't coming for a long time.  He gave us hope and had us hold the coin because of it, the hope was POS would come any day.  He knew POS wasn't coming for a long time, he should have been open about it.

I have no respect for the guy, he is a bottom feeder just like everyone else trying to profit off this coin.

Sorry man but thats the truth, I am not trying to create fear, uncertainty and doubt for my own benefit.  I am letting people know if they buy this coin there is a good chance they will lose money.  Thats just the way these shitcoins with no volume and no real market value work.

I understand your point of view, although I disagree... And you do seem to fall into a different category than barabbas, so apologies for that...

However, you've said what you needed to say, several times over... I guess I don't understand the perseverating - what's being accomplished with that?  Do you see yourself as heroically saving people from spending their money on what you consider to be a shitcoin?  I just don't get why you would waste your time repeating yourself over and over again, when you could waste it on something new?
IncreaseMyT (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 10:26:00 PM

the coin is shit.

I know you started this thread (supposedly to be FUD-free), but you've obviously grown disillusioned.  So why not just leave and move on to something else, rather than belabor the 'this coin is shit' mantra that you've been spewing the past week or so?  I'll never understand the perverse behavior of some here on BCT - if I don't like something I'll leave it, maybe with a parting shot, but that's it... The continued and belabored bashing from folks like you and barabbas just seems non-productive and DSM5-worthy.

bro im not trolling, I am not happy about being scammed.  BK flat out lied.  

I am not spreading FUD, I am telling the truth.  That is the difference between me and everyone else.  This is a trap coin, I got trapped in it.  

This coin was suppose to be all about liquidity and getting accepted by merchants.  Turns out the 1 merchant it was suppose to have scammed everyone out of BTC too, the guy from mulah.  

I am not going to stop telling the truth.  I am not someone who can be bought or sold, I don't like tricking people out of their money even if it benefits me.  I wouldn't buy this coin if I knew it was going to 20 bucks.  Because of the scam that has already played out on it.  I do not like profiting off of others that don't know any better.

BK should have given an update during the Jon Fitch pump and dump.  That would have changed everything.  He should of told us POS wasn't coming for a long time.  He gave us hope and had us hold the coin because of it, the hope was POS would come any day.  He knew POS wasn't coming for a long time, he should have been open about it.

Sorry man but thats the truth, I am not trying to create fear, uncertainty and doubt for my own benefit.  I am letting people know if they buy this coin there is a good chance they will lose money.  Thats just the way these shitcoins with no volume and no real market value work.

I understand your point of view, although I disagree... And you do seem to fall into a different category than barabbas, so apologies for that...

However, you've said what you needed to say, several times over... I guess I don't understand the perseverating - what's being accomplished with that?  Do you see yourself as heroically saving people from spending their money on what you consider to be a shitcoin?  I just don't get why you would waste your time repeating yourself over and over again, when you could waste it on something new?

Just responding to Vlad and others.

PS, JYAP, BK or anyone else affiliated with the coin cannot post in this thread.  You had 6 months to update me, now its too late.
delong

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 10:29:16 PM

PS, JYAP, BK or anyone else affiliated with the coin cannot post in this thread.  You had 6 months to update me, now its too late.

So the purpose of this thread now is...?  Seems like just a 'complain about NAUT' thread now, if the two people officially connected to NAUT are not able to post in the thread - if it's not about new information on the coin, then I guess there's no reason for anyone to be here, unless I'm misunderstanding something.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 10:32:40 PM

Increase, I don't understand why you started this thread if you're gonna just knock NAUT.

Seriously, I thought you started this thread cause you were tired of hearing bashers like Barabas.  So it's odd you're knocking NAUT the way you have lately.

Maybe you're sick or the broken promises and the long wait - I can't blame you.  I hope you didn't sell all your NAUT, it would be a shame to dump right before it takes off.

Cheers!

IncreaseMyT (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 10:37:08 PM

So the purpose of this thread now is...?  Seems like just a 'complain about NAUT' thread now, if the two people officially connected to NAUT are not able to post in the thread - if it's not about new information on the coin, then I guess there's no reason for anyone to be here, unless I'm misunderstanding something.

Sorry man they had plenty of time to give us an update on POS.  Thread is closed to them, final decision.
IncreaseMyT (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 10:39:56 PM

Increase, I don't understand why you started this thread if you're gonna just knock NAUT.

Seriously, I thought you started this thread cause you were tired of hearing bashers like Barabas.  So it's odd you're knocking NAUT the way you have lately.

Maybe you're sick or the broken promises and the long wait - I can't blame you.  I hope you didn't sell all your NAUT, it would be a shame to dump right before it takes off.

Cheers!

I had no intention of knocking the thread when I started it, I thought I was giving BK and others and opportunity to post in a thread where there was no bashing.  When they never came I realized them not posting had nothing to do with FUD in the other thread.

It had to do with them wanting the coin to get cheaper and cheaper, which as I said would have been totally fine, IF BK would have told us it was gonna be a while for POS.

Thats all he had to do was be honest.  So now after the coin is down 1,000 percent you wanna come update the thread?  6 months later?

I got news for that, go fuck yourself.
IncreaseMyT (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 10:40:33 PM

Cheers!

Dumped every last one, don't want to be associated with it.
delong

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 10:51:18 PM

Cheers!

OK, fair enough - so the reasonable thing to do then would be to permanently close this thread.  If you're no longer an owner of any NAUT and you aren't going to be associated with it, I see no other viable options.
IncreaseMyT (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 10:55:17 PM

Seriously, I thought you started this thread cause you were tired of hearing bashers like Barabas.  So it's odd you're knocking NAUT the way you have lately.

Maybe you're sick or the broken promises and the long wait - I can't blame you.  I hope you didn't sell all your NAUT, it would be a shame to dump right before it takes off.

Cheers!

OK, fair enough - so the reasonable thing to do then would be to permanently close this thread.  If you're no longer an owner of any NAUT and you aren't going to be associated with it, I see no other viable options.

this thread will never be closed sorry.  People need to know how NAUT got where its going.  It was a total rip off buy a dishonest guy named BK who ripped a lot of people off for their BTC.

I wil also update this thread to anyone who EVER has questions about my experience with NAUT, and hopefully they will be smarter than I was and put their money in a real coin with real market value and acceptance.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: