Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:54:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [$NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - MODERATED  (Read 20455 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 10:55:45 PM

Dumped every last one, don't want to be associated with it.

Sorry to hear that man.  This is Wall Street 101.  I expected these kinds of games from guys like Keiser and BK and I'm glad they didn't let me down.  MAX, START and NAUT were artificially pushed down so they can buy a controlling stake for cheap.  

Now we just wait and let them do all the work.  It's great if you know what's coming otherwise you're right, a lot of people lost their money.  I traded stocks for a long time so I learned how the game is played with heavy losses of my own.  Enough to pay for another 4 years at a good University.  That's the school of Hard Knocks.  

Good luck!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
IncreaseMyT (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 10:57:42 PM

Dumped every last one, don't want to be associated with it.

Sorry to hear that man.  This is Wall Street 101.  I expected these kinds of games from guys like Keiser and BK and I'm glad they didn't let me down.  MAX, START and NAUT were artificially pushed down so they can buy a controlling stake for cheap.  

Now we just wait and let them do all the work.  It's great if you know what's coming otherwise you're right, a lot of people lost their money.  I traded stocks for a long time so I learned how the game is played with heavy losses of my own.  Enough to pay for another 4 years at a good University.  That's the school of Hard Knocks.  

Good luck!

Its fine to do whatever they want, flat out lying is bullshit.  I have zero respect for anyone that has to lie.  Its pathetic.

Like I said from the beginning all he had to do was be honest about the POS, thats it.
IncreaseMyT (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 11:11:09 PM

This coin was suppose to have POS on July 4th 2014 during the Jon Fitch pump and dump.  BK never had the common courtesy to come in and say "sorry guys POS is on hold and it will be for a while"  Had I would have known that, I would have dumped my coin a long time ago.

The ONLY reason I held this coin as long as I did is because BK himself said POS was coming any day, even after they missed the July 4th target.

He wouldn't even come in the thread and have the common courtesy to post any updates.  I figured maybe he didn't want to post because there were so many trolls in the thread, so I started a moderated thread and deleted any troll post's.

Anyone that had a fair opinion without slandering, their post stayed.

So now here we are 6 months later, and still no updates from BK.  Not 1.

^^^^^^ just wanna keep everyone posted on how this went down.
IncreaseMyT (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 11:15:30 PM

Morning All -

just wanted to pass along the update on PoS from the dev team:

"i think we will be able to test the implementation before 5th july.
sources are more or less finished. just some informational stuff like staking icon and staking stats + stake modifier in kernel need some adatpions. i am on it today. i ll give you n final update tonight/tomorrow morning."

-BK

yup and there it is
IncreaseMyT (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 11:16:47 PM

yup before the fight right?

Love that co-workers were talking about the Fitch fight!!!  hopefully the momentum is just beginning.

As for best/worst practices - I agree we need to look around and see what others are doing - but most important IMO is to compete with economics - that is our value proposition.   I have a few ideas that I am fleshing out right now - but mostly I am spending time today finishing my book on Bitcoin/alts.  Of course NAUT is a big part of the book!

I think the next steps are this:

1.) Test implement PoS
2.) Update website BEFORE fight so that it clearly shows how to buy NAUT
3.) Layout long term plan - 6 months + (which I am working on now)

-BK

Roll Eyes
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 11:19:52 PM

I just tried to tweet BK on twitter and he has me blocked.

Hahahaaaaaa!

Max Keiser and KimDotCom have me blocked too.

I must be doing something right!  haha!

IncreaseMyT (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 11:24:38 PM

How come he never said it was gonna be delayed 6 months?  sounds to me it was coming any day right?

Morning all -

Big day for NAUT!!!! 

A few updates:

PoS

On the PoS front, we found a bug yesterday when we were preparing for final implementation and beta testing - once we have it fixed I will let everyone know. 

I would still like to have PoS switch before the fight, but I am not sure that is feasible - I would like to get your thoughts on this.

In the mean time, I will keep the ASIC farms going so we have as few confirmation issues as possible. 

PoS Multipool

Going forward, I know we have at least one PoS multipool in the works and I was contacted by another today. As well I have talked to an owner of an ASIC rig about working together with the NAUT community to lease the rig for the multipool. 

Code Audit
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 11:39:49 PM

How come he never said it was gonna be delayed 6 months?  sounds to me it was coming any day right?

Why do you think BK hired Bryce?  I even knew Bryce couldn't even compile a windows wallet and I warned BK AND HE blocked me for warning him.  lol

He purposely hired Bryce cause he knew Bryce was incompetent and would waste 3 months and then BK would look like he wasn't at fault while the price would get killed.

BRILLIANT!  Hahahaa!

IncreaseMyT (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 11:41:13 PM

How come he never said it was gonna be delayed 6 months?  sounds to me it was coming any day right?

Why do you think BK hired Bryce?  I even knew Bryce couldn't even compile a windows wallet and I warned BK AND HE blocked me for warning him.  lol

He purposely hired Bryce cause he knew Bryce was incompetent and would waste 3 months and then BK would look like he wasn't at fault while the price would get killed.

BRILLIANT!  Hahahaa!

I saw BK talk about NAUT at a BTC conference, when it comes to crypto, anything but brilliant as a matter of fact.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 11:43:33 PM

I have other twitter accounts and BK knows that a 2% owner of any asset is considered a major holder.

Brian Kelly will answer me or I will raise hell.

And raising hell is one thing I am very good at.  

I love these Wall Street games [and I applaud Brian for being shrewd] cause they're predictable [and highly profitable], but he better be straight with me and stop blocking me like an easily offended 12 year old.

Cheers!

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 11:45:46 PM

I saw BK talk about NAUT at a BTC conference, when it comes to crypto, anything but brilliant as a matter of fact.

He doesn't know shit about the crypto or tech but he knows how to make money on an illiquid [easily manipulated] asset.

I'll take that over a computer geek all day long.

Crypto is money more than it is technology.  And these money guys [BK and Keiser] will make the most out of their own coins.

IncreaseMyT (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 12:03:21 AM

He doesn't know shit about the crypto or tech but he knows how to make money on an illiquid [easily manipulated] asset.

I'll take that over a computer geek all day long.

Crypto is money more than it is technology.  And these money guys [BK and Keiser] will make the most out of their own coins.

this is a shit coin with shit volume and you know it. people will be smart enough to put their money in better coins
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 04:11:42 AM

this is a shit coin with shit volume and you know it. people will be smart enough to put their money in better coins

Man, I hope you're right, 3% sounds so much better than a measly 2%.  Anything below 5,000 sat I will eat up with extreme prejudice.  lol

halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 01:27:17 PM

Man, I hope you're right, 3% sounds so much better than a measly 2%.  Anything below 5,000 sat I will eat up with extreme prejudice.  lol

Best decision was selling most of NAUTs at 5k and buy DGB at 6-9 SAT Cheesy
Right now the price from 6 SAT to the 100 SAT Smiley You can count my profit, ok, only %25 of the DGBs has been bought at lower rate than 15 sat, but having over 120 million DGB, made me already RICH Smiley
That is how you can be rich Wink Not waiting and collecting shit coins and hoping they will X100 lol....

Now if I want, I can get into this shit as well, but I would not, because it is shit lol

Vlad2Vlad, I will tell you when you can buy into NAUT if you dont want to risk your investment, but I guess too late. hope you are right and dont lose much BTC. Good luck.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 05:29:04 PM

Man, I had a lot of DGB [great developers] but got tired of waiting and the massive dilution and dumped at 23.

Huge mistake.

But I don't regret buying NAUT at 5k.

And I have a few coins, one which "should" blow up way more than DGB in the next 30 days.

Cheers!

IncreaseMyT (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 05:26:54 AM

man that ppc though
chocobo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 08:20:59 PM

man that ppc though

hey u get my message?
worth

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 11:50:48 PM

This thread is amusing.  Roll Eyes
IncreaseMyT (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 01:05:06 AM

man that ppc though

hey u get my message?

Yes I did
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 03:24:21 AM

Did you guys see BK admitting today that PoS was a mistake and won't be secure?

Hahaaa, he blocked me 6 months ago for saying exactly that.

That's great news though - theyll merge mine NAUT and get a huge hash rate making NAUT good for a push into mainstream later this year.

Just like I expected!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: