Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:15:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone tried this site..??  (Read 1452 times)
Dimitri1 (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 06:21:39 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2014, 04:23:34 PM by Dimitri1

Hello!

First of all let me clarify, I am a total noob in investment programs. I have been doing some research from some days and have found an investment site with a good reputation in the market. According to my research the site is new in Market and offers investment in both E currencies (BTC & Perfect Money).

I wanted to ask you guys, if anyone has invested in this site and is getting paid..??

I have invested an amount of $170 in BTC value into this site..the link for the site is: https://btperfex.com

If anyone has already joined the site, please post here so I can know  that it is legit and is paying.. Tongue

I will update the thread as soon as I receive my first payment..Smiley

PS: Mods, I am not sure if this is the right place to post this topic, please fell free to move this topic to it's appropriate location.

Thank you for your time and responses..

Kind Regards,
Tongkar

Activity: 512
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:42:00 PM

Never hear this site mate
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:59:14 PM

be careful the website was registered a month ago.
http://www.who.is/whois/btperfex.com
Dimitri1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 08:51:51 PM

Never hear this site mate

Tongkar: Yes, even I am new to this name but I wanted to try my luck..so let's see how it goes. I will post my update once i receive my first payout..Smiley

fast2fix: Yes, I also did the whois check and that's why I mentioned that according to my research the site is new. However, let see how my luck goes..

I will keep updating this thread with the payment proofs on a daily basis..Smiley

Regards,
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:27:40 PM

ponzi
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:33:26 PM

It's a ponzi and you're going to lose your money.

Dimitri1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 02:09:58 AM

ponzi

Brother, I seriously hope that it is not a ponzi, I have worked hard to earn those money. I did check some reviews about this site and all the HYIP Monitors are claiming that this site is paying them on a daily basis. I hope they pay me too..Smiley

I wish that you are not right on this brother, I seriously have some hope on this system as the Instantscamalert.com and many other sites are saying that this site is making regular payments..

I will update the thread today as I should receive one payout today..Smiley

Thank you for your time everyone..

Kind Regards,
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:14:34 AM

Well you might perhaps get a payout, even two or three as long as other "investors" are helping keep it afloat. The majority of times greed, etc. keeps people coming back to these sort of schemes and they lose any money they initially put into it in the first place.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
HeroCat

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:20:16 PM

This site looks good - nice design - but if it is exchange - then site profit can be very small, how can they can pay daily profit ? Plus I can not find the company name and address - company name can not be web page name. Contact them you can by contact form only, no telephone, no E mail. From this site - you have web page and contact form and nothing more  Grin
El Emperador

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:50:25 PM

It looks like a ponzi pyramidal scheme.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 04:55:13 PM

I'm inclined to agree with others, it's very possible this could be a ponzi scheme especially with numbers like that more honest exchanges just do a standard system of shares and dividend payments giving you a percentage of the profit. There's no way to guarantee a certain percentage of profit unless they're skimming it off from other people paying into the scheme.

It could end up legit, but as far as we know it's just a suspicious looking startup with little to no background information.
Dimitri1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 01:49:22 AM

Well you might perhaps get a payout, even two or three as long as other "investors" are helping keep it afloat. The majority of times greed, etc. keeps people coming back to these sort of schemes and they lose any money they initially put into it in the first place.

Hello!

Yes, I am getting paid as of now in my account. The daily profit percentage increases in my account Earning tab. However, I did not make any cashout till now, so I cannot confirm 100% on the payout. But I tried to contact them yesterday and their support is good, I got a response within 3 hours from the time I sent them mail.

This site looks good - nice design - but if it is exchange - then site profit can be very small, how can they can pay daily profit ? Plus I can not find the company name and address - company name can not be web page name. Contact them you can by contact form only, no telephone, no E mail. From this site - you have web page and contact form and nothing more  Grin

Yes, while I contacted them, I mentioned the same about their site's design and security. I am not sure as how can they pay daily profit. I will definitely ask them about this in my next email and update the thread here. I don't mind contacting them through the webpage as long as I get my answer..Cheesy

Btw: I trust them based on this page https://btperfex.com/rate.php all reviews on this page shows that they are paying..Tongue

I'm inclined to agree with others, it's very possible this could be a ponzi scheme especially with numbers like that more honest exchanges just do a standard system of shares and dividend payments giving you a percentage of the profit. There's no way to guarantee a certain percentage of profit unless they're skimming it off from other people paying into the scheme.

It could end up legit, but as far as we know it's just a suspicious looking startup with little to no background information.

Well I can still hope that it is a legit site and will keep paying me..Cheesy

In regards to the percentage of profit, I don't think it will be a difficulty for them as the rate of percentage for exchanging on this site is higher then other sites so I guess that they can guarantee a fixed amount of percentage for investors..Smiley
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:07:50 AM

ponzi

Brother, I seriously hope that it is not a ponzi, I have worked hard to earn those money. I did check some reviews about this site and all the HYIP Monitors are claiming that this site is paying them on a daily basis. I hope they pay me too..Smiley

I wish that you are not right on this brother, I seriously have some hope on this system as the Instantscamalert.com and many other sites are saying that this site is making regular payments..

I will update the thread today as I should receive one payout today..Smiley

Thank you for your time everyone..

Kind Regards,

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.
Danx-

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:04:45 AM

This is a HYIP/Ponzi and doesn't seem to be hiding that allot (They have a HYIP monitors page), They may be paying now and maybe not (the way the monitor banner don't click and redirect make it more likely that it isn't paying) but the site is a HYIP.

Dimitri1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 03:20:53 PM

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

Agreed..!!

This is a HYIP/Ponzi and doesn't seem to be hiding that allot (They have a HYIP monitors page), They may be paying now and maybe not (the way the monitor banner don't click and redirect make it more likely that it isn't paying) but the site is a HYIP.

Yes, it is indeed  HYIP site, they did mention this on the reviews and other sites. They are still paying on a daily basis, did check all the Monitors original site and confirmed. So as long as I am being paid, I am cool with it..Cheesy
elliwilli

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

et rich or die tryi

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 04:59:37 PM

It looks slick but it seems to be a ponzi from what i have read.
Sorry mate.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 05:26:17 PM

Thus, how the OP found it, albeit rarely are sites aged that long prior to being introduced on this forum.
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 05:51:15 PM

Well OP said he knew it was a HYIP so not much more to warn about. A fool and his money, as they say...

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Bananana

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 01:20:01 PM

Hello!

First of all let me clarify, I am a total noob in investment programs. I have been doing some research from some days and have found an investment site with a good reputation in the market. According to my research the site is new in Market and offers investment in both E currencies (BTC & Perfect Money).

I wanted to ask you guys, if anyone has invested in this site and is getting paid..??

I have invested an amount of $170 in BTC value into this site..the link for the site is: https://btperfex.com

If anyone has already joined the site, please post here so I can know  that it is legit and is paying.. Tongue

Also, if anyone is interested in joining the site, please use my referral link: https://btperfex.com/?ref=Dimitri .
So that I can also earn few bucks..  Cheesy

I will update the thread as soon as I receive my first payment..Smiley

PS: Mods, I am not sure if this is the right place to post this topic, please fell free to move this topic to it's appropriate location.

Thank you for your time and responses..

Kind Regards,

Never heard of the website, my advise is to withdraw all the profit and get out.

Btw referral link is not allowed..

Dimitri1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 04:29:34 PM

It looks slick but it seems to be a ponzi from what i have read.
Sorry mate.

Well, I just want to get my full money and earn some extra from this site. Even if this is a ponzi, I don't think they are gonna close this site right now or in near future..I will earn my profit and leave..Cheesy

Thus, how the OP found it, albeit rarely are sites aged that long prior to being introduced on this forum.

I found it on David News..I always follow their site as they provide reliable site to invest in and earn profit from..Smiley

Never heard of the website, my advise is to withdraw all the profit and get out.

Btw referral link is not allowed..

That's what my plan is, to withdraw all my invest amount along with some profit and I will be done..Smiley

Referral link removed..apologies for the inconvenience..Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: