Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:50:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: need to cash-out? get cash or free express wire transfer for Bitcoins same day  (Read 984 times)
miernik (OP)

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2012, 05:04:41 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2012, 05:24:44 AM by miernik

Hi traders,

Every business day I am buying about 1000 Bitcoins.

Whoever needs to get a bank/wire transfer to their account or cash, especially regularly, send me a message.

Deals for same-day cash-out are done every business day by 09:30 London time. Current London time can be easily checked here: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=136

Why sell to me instead of selling on an exchange?

• I don't charge for wires - all bank costs are on me - I guarantee the arrival of the full sum we agree on, in the currency we agreed on, if any bank deducts a fee, I'll refund that.
  • If you want the funds on your bank account fast and not wait till nobody knows when for an exchange to make a withdrawal. In many cases I guarantee same-day arrival to your bank account - depends on bank and currency - ask me for details. Currently same-day guarantee is available at least for cash anywhere in the world in your local currency only (for regular BTC sellers only), USD transfers to bank accounts in USD anywhere in the world, and for EUR transfers to EUR bank accounts in EU, Norway, Iceland, Lichtenstein and Switzerland, GBP transfers to UK, and may be available for other currencies and countries - ask. If I guarantee, then if it doesn't arrive the same day, I'll refund 1% as a "late penalty".
  • Both guarantee refunds are available only on submitting an image of your bank statement with the transfer from me showing its date and amount as a proof - you can blank out irrelevant information.
  • If you want a specific currency, and not be charged your bank's currency conversion fees.
  • If you want cash - for regular sellers only, or a larger amount over some period of time.
  • If you want another payment method not supported by exchanges.
  • If you want a wire in a specific way not supported by exchanges.
  • If you don't want an international wire, but a national bank transfer - ask, and I may find a way, if not now, then I'll keep the country in mind and try to open a bank account there myself.
  • If you exceeded your exchange limits and want to cash out more without hassle.

Sounds too good to be true? What's the catch? You'll have to offer me a rate per BTC lower then current rates on exchanges. I only buy 1000 BTC a day, so simply the best offers totaling 1000 BTC submitted by 09:30 London time win. But because there are no wire fees, and you get your preferred currency, you might even make a better deal anyway. And because you get the money same-day, you don't have to cash-out so early if you need money for sure on a specific day, so you might wait for a day with better prices, and get a better deal then at an exchange anyway.

But remember: offers with a rate that I can buy at ANY exchange listed on http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/ that day will be rejected, I look for lower prices. How much lower? I don't publish prices, YOU make an offer: xxx BTC for yyy of your fiat currency, and if its in the 1000 BTC of best offers I got that day its accepted. If you don't get included that day, don't worry, resubmit your offer the next business day!

I accept offers by E-mail which I disclose in a PM only, I am not going to watch this thread for offers!

This thread is in the newbie section, so available to everyone.

PM me for details on delivery method, I agree details with a specific seller, depending on their location and needs, so I will not post in the thread about things I am offering just to one specific person selling BTC to me, but not generally (as not to have others demand the same) - for example the same-day guarantee or cash delivery, all such special deals are specific to one seller, and I might not want to offer the same deal to another person, because of limited capabilities, so they'll be discussed in private only.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RustyRyan

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2012, 09:41:04 AM

So are the bitcoin selling prices open or do you have set prices?

"True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing."
  Bitcoin-otcPGP Key
  RustyRyan's Deposits - Low Risk Weekly Term Deposits at 3.0% Interest.
miernik (OP)

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2012, 11:13:49 AM

So are the bitcoin selling prices open or do you have set prices?

There are no set prices for ad-hoc sellers. Someone looking for long-term repetitive deals - write to me and we'll see.

If you want me to buy Bitcoin from you and pay with a free-to-you (i.e. all wire costs covered by me) same day-wire or other fast method, make me an offer by private message or E-mail by 09:30 London time on a business day.

All offers have to be lower then ANY price currently available on http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/ otherwise there is no sense for me to buy from you, I can just buy at an exchange.

Best offers up to 1000 BTC each day win.

Anyone looking for a long-term trade partnership, with special needs and special proposals, send me a message and we'll see what I can do.

||bit

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 26, 2012, 05:48:50 PM

Sounds like an arbitrage trader. Anyway, it's an interesting proposition.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: