Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:38:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Weekly Speculation Thread  (Read 755 times)
kashish948 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:52:04 AM

Hi

So with all the threads in this section, it becomes really difficult to find out which is regarding which period and which reason. So I decided to make this thread to try and consolidate all the speculations here. Please post in the following format:

Current Bitstamp Price:
Speculated Price in a week: (May post as above x$ or below x$)
Reason (if applicable):

Bet: x BTC (Please post this if you are really confident about your speculation and want to put your money where your mouth is! If anyone decides to bet against you, that person can contact me (or anyone else) to escrow the bet.)

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kashish948 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:35:07 PM

Bumping this for the final time to see if there is any interest at all. I will lock the thread tomorrow if there is no reply Smiley
caga

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:45:17 PM

Hi

So with all the threads in this section, it becomes really difficult to find out which is regarding which period and which reason. So I decided to make this thread to try and consolidate all the speculations here. Please post in the following format:

Current Bitstamp Price:
Reason (if applicable):

Bet: x BTC (Please post this if you are really confident about your speculation and want to put your money where your mouth is! If anyone decides to bet against you, that person can contact me (or anyone else) to escrow the bet.)

If you are accepting bets for it, then shouldn't it be in the gambling sections?
I think no one is replying probably, because there already exist a thread for speculating the prices.

kashish948 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:59:35 PM

Hi

Current Bitstamp Price:
Reason (if applicable):

If you are accepting bets for it, then shouldn't it be in the gambling sections?
I think no one is replying probably, because there already exist a thread for speculating the prices.

Im not accepting bets directly but may act as escrow for it. I might make the bet but not always!

If mods want to move it to Gambling, I don't mind.
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:22:59 AM

How can we know if you are legit to trust for the escrow thing?
fewcoins

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 01:47:44 AM

Sad, Just another bitcoin scam by another Senior Member.
I hope nobody give you anything to escrow...
Let's start off by saying I already put my money where my mouth is in the bitcoin market everyday (Currently short again after MSFT induced pop)

Regardless,

Current Bitcoin Price : $350 (Bitfinex)
Speculated Price tomorrow : $330ish~
Speculated Price next week : $320ish~
Speculated Price at the end of December : $300ish~
Speculated Price at the start of 2015 : WHO KNOWS?! Maybe a huge pump that last's for months so they can withdraw everyones money all year again or just a consistent
 slow bleed down to $200

The thing is my predictions like my trades change all the time... If we have a huge pop to 400, My bear team & I will short the shit out of it back down to 340, but if it gets pumped to 450 level again, we would wait until the pump slows down before shorting, so we might only attack it down to the 380 area
kashish948 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:10:09 AM

Are you guys blind? I clearly say in the OP, "that person can contact me (or anyone else) to escrow the bet." I am a pretty old member and many people trust me. I even do paypal to BTC trades without issues. Still if someone does not trust me they can use anybody as escrow! And that is clearly written in the OP.
kashish948 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:13:25 AM

Sad, Just another bitcoin scam by another Senior Member.
I hope nobody give you anything to escrow...
Let's start off by saying I already put my money where my mouth is in the bitcoin market everyday (Currently short again after MSFT induced pop)

Regardless,

Current Bitcoin Price : $350 (Bitfinex)
Speculated Price tomorrow : $330ish~
Speculated Price next week : $320ish~
Speculated Price at the end of December : $300ish~
Speculated Price at the start of 2015 : WHO KNOWS?! Maybe a huge pump that last's for months so they can withdraw everyones money all year again or just a consistent
 slow bleed down to $200

The thing is my predictions like my trades change all the time... If we have a huge pop to 400, My bear team & I will short the shit out of it back down to 340, but if it gets pumped to 450 level again, we would wait until the pump slows down before shorting, so we might only attack it down to the 380 area

Read OP before accusing me of scam.

And regarding your speculation, the whole point of betting is making a speculation and sticking by it. If you change your speculation every move, whats the point? If your predictions "change all the time", I'm sorry but they are useless!
fewcoins

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 02:17:33 AM

I followed you dumb little rules... happy to bet a coin or two if it gets you to stop bumping this in the speculation boards.
" If my predictions change all the time they are useless?! "
LMFAO!!! C'mon!!!
No wonder all of you are broke as fuck loosing massive amount of money in bitcoin.
BUY AND HOLD RIGHT?! LOL! YOU ARE NOT WARREN BUFFET & YOU NEVER WILL BE!
What will you do when your money is GONE?!
kashish948 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:24:54 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2014, 02:46:06 AM by kashish948

I followed you dumb little rules... happy to bet a coin or two if it gets you to stop bumping this in the speculation boards.
" If my predictions change all the time they are useless?! "
LMFAO!!! C'mon!!!
No wonder all of you are broke as fuck loosing massive amount of money in bitcoin.
BUY AND HOLD RIGHT?! LOL! YOU ARE NOT WARREN BUFFET & YOU NEVER WILL BE!
What will you do when your money is GONE?!

lol will you just keep trolling or actually bet? Tongue

I say we will be above 300$ on December 31st, 2014 @ 10:00 am EST Bitstamp last price. I bet you 1 BTC, lets see if you can just talk or even act Tongue

Edit: Any trusted escrow is acceptable Smiley

Edit 2: Looks like you are the one that's broke. Please troll somewhere else.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: