Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:08:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEWARE OF Raveldoni/SamTseudo  (Read 3314 times)
Candystripes (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:10:33 AM

Profile links:
SamTseudo: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=374376
raveldoni: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=77121

Sam bought raveldoni, and is using it to scam. I tried to buy something from Sam, and he tried to sneak in raveldoni as escrow, and refused to deal unless I sent the money to escrow. He is clearly trying to use the bought account to scam. Beware of this guy, and never use raveldoni as escrow. I also saw Sam post countless threads about bitcointalk accounts he is trying to sell for unbelievable prices.

Proof:

Sorry mate, but no way I am going first - your trust record is -12. I can arrange a senior member (close to hero) with +8 positive trust to act as an escrow, he charges 1% fee and you pay the fee to him.

Sam

Hello,

SamTsuedo contacted me to act as an escrow in the transfer of Sr. Member account. My fee is 1%. Send the funds to the address below, and after you verify the account send me the message to release BTC to SamTsuedo, in the case of dispute I will act as a referee.

1JsVFPoUr5icQXeJvsuXCveaLBsUCytHcj

Do NOT deal with this scammer!

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:13:49 AM

Confirmed. This was brought to me a couple weeks ago and looks like it played out just as suspected.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:23:28 AM

He's also CryptoHeaven.

GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:31:07 AM

Confirmed. This was brought to me a couple weeks ago and looks like it played out just as suspected.
I received the following message from someone tipping me of the same as well. It was in regards to the atleticofa hacked thread in meta. I told him to post his evidence in the thread, but it doesn't look like he ever did.

Regarding the atleticofa account, it is clear SamTsuedo used to own it. He used it to bump his legendary account sale thread and give raveldoni positive trust for no reason.

He sold the account in this thread. Matches the description perfectly for the 2013 account. He also spends a lot of time in the altcoin section, so it matches the guys claim that his account was compromised via some altcoin wallet.
post that in the meta thread where he says his account was hacked.

I would also need to post all the evidence linking the SamTsuedo and raveldoni accounts, as well as all his other alts. I feel like he is just going to remove the trust ratings/posts that link the accounts, so I would need to get together screenshots too. As soon as he is actually accused, he will start hiding his tracks a lot better. I'll do it later today, I'm kind of busy right now.
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:37:37 AM

I received the following message from someone tipping me of the same as well. It was in regards to the atleticofa hacked thread in meta. I told him to post his evidence in the thread, but it doesn't look like he ever did.

Regarding the atleticofa account, it is clear SamTsuedo used to own it. He used it to bump his legendary account sale thread and give raveldoni positive trust for no reason.

He sold the account in this thread. Matches the description perfectly for the 2013 account. He also spends a lot of time in the altcoin section, so it matches the guys claim that his account was compromised via some altcoin wallet.

I would also need to post all the evidence linking the SamTsuedo and raveldoni accounts, as well as all his other alts. I feel like he is just going to remove the trust ratings/posts that link the accounts, so I would need to get together screenshots too. As soon as he is actually accused, he will start hiding his tracks a lot better. I'll do it later today, I'm kind of busy right now.

Funny, take a look at the trust of athleticofa. He thinks it's me....

Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:53:32 AM

Funny, a scammer reporting a scammer.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:56:51 AM

Funny, a scammer reporting a scammer.

Cry when have I ever scammed?

raveldoni

Activity: 434

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:59:54 AM

Profile links:

Sam bought raveldoni, and is using it to scam. I tried to buy something from Sam, and he tried to sneak in raveldoni as escrow, and refused to deal unless I sent the money to escrow. He is clearly trying to use the bought account to scam. Beware of this guy, and never use raveldoni as escrow. I also saw Sam post countless threads about bitcointalk accounts he is trying to sell for unbelievable prices.

Proof:

Sorry mate, but no way I am going first - your trust record is -12. I can arrange a senior member (close to hero) with +8 positive trust to act as an escrow, he charges 1% fee and you pay the fee to him.

Sam

Hello,

SamTsuedo contacted me to act as an escrow in the transfer of Sr. Member account. My fee is 1%. Send the funds to the address below, and after you verify the account send me the message to release BTC to SamTsuedo, in the case of dispute I will act as a referee.

You are the no 1 scammer on this forum and it is a greatest disgrace of the admins and mods that they have not banned your account months ago.

You have blackmailed me and tried to extort BTC from me like you did with dozens other forum members - all of which can be confirmed.

And Totmatocage, you are basing your conclusion on a word of the worst con artist on btc talk forum? It took you 3 minutes to reply to his thread. Well done, great job.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
raveldoni

Activity: 434

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:01:41 AM

Post evidence here Tomatocage. Let it all be public. Let's see the evidence come on.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:04:43 AM

Profile links:

Proof:

Sam

Hello,

You are the no 1 scammer on this forum and it is a greatest disgrace of the admins and mods that they have not banned your account months ago.

You have blackmailed me and tried to extort BTC from me like you did with dozens other forum members - all of which can be confirmed.

And Totmatocage, you are basing your conclusion on a word of the worst con artist on btc talk forum? It took you 3 minutes to reply to his thread. Well done, great job.

I PM'd you once, and it was about saying you were a scammer. I have "tried" to extort just two members, which utterly failed. And I made no direct threats, just asked for BTC in a rude manner. I apologized about trying to do that.

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227

Away on an extended break

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:08:08 AM

Tomatocage's been really active behind the account buying/selling detective work, and I trust his judgement.

OP, can you screenshot the PM's you mentioned?
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:13:23 AM

Post evidence here Tomatocage. Let it all be public. Let's see the evidence come on.

Ok, here is what was sent to me on the 16th (IIRC) of last month:

I have strong evidence that a user is giving one of their accounts fraudulent positive trust in an attempt to either scam in the future or sell the account for profit as a result of its rating. I wasn't really sure who to turn to and was hoping you would be able to flag the account accordingly, before anyone loses a serious amount of coin to this guy (this is assuming you are convinced by my evidence).

Anyway, the account in question is raveldoni. The account recently received a positive rating from CryptoHeaven for 1.25 btc without any reference (link to raveldoni's trust ratings), specifying that raveldoni sent first, presumably in order to convince others to do business with raveldoni without escrow in the future. Raveldoni received a second positive trust rating from SamTseudo for 2.4 btc 3 days later, again, without any reference.

Ratings of such values are suspicious in themselves without any references, and there is further evidence to suggest that all three of these accounts are owned by one individual. Taken from sellersguild's negative trust on raveldoni, CryptoHeaven attempted to sell the raveldoni account in August in this thread, where the details of account #1 match raveldoni's at the time. Unfortunately, CryptoHeaven deleted the thread and all his posts, leaving sellersguild's archived version as the only evidence of this attempted sale.

Here is his new thread under the SamTseudo account where he once again attempts to sell the raveldoni account. The raveldoni account matches the description of his last hero account.

CryptoHeaven has sent 3 trust ratings to other users and SamTseudo has sent 2, it is beyond coincidence that they both sent large positive ratings within days of one another to an account that matches the description of an account they are selling.

Some further evidence, if the above has not fully convinced you that they are the same person, is that all three users are attempting to pump the same shitcoin (1, 2, 3).

I believe that the recent addition of fake large positive trust in addition to the +1 default trust the account already has is the preparation for a large scam attempt, since this guy has been unsuccessfully trying to sell this account since August, and is probably less than pleased about that. At the very least, it is abuse of the trust system to do what he is doing. I feel my own rating of negative trust on this guy's accounts will be ineffective in stopping someone from being scammed by him, and creating a topic in the scam accusation section would do little as well, which is why I'm reaching out to you.

Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:16:56 AM

Tomatocage's been really active behind the account buying/selling detective work, and I trust his judgement.

Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:25:00 AM

This jibes with the sort of thing I was afraid of. Selling of accounts, while acceptable by forum rules, is often times questionable. Many people will rationalize it with the idea that "people purchase accounts to participate in sig campaigns" but yet Raveldoni's sig shows no evidence of this. Gotta go with Occam's Razor on this one, unless Raveldoni can offer a plausible explanation.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:35:51 AM

This jibes with the sort of thing I was afraid of. Selling of accounts, while acceptable by forum rules, is often times questionable. Many people will rationalize it with the idea that "people purchase accounts to participate in sig campaigns" but yet Raveldoni's sig shows no evidence of this. Gotta go with Occam's Razor on this one, unless Raveldoni can offer a plausible explanation.
I think that anyone with zero trade history who is offering any kind of escrow services should be considered a scam (regardless of ownership history of the account). While most people are smart enough to decline to use them, there are a few newer users who may fall for it.

A couple of examples are:
Raganius (someone tried a similar scam on me with this one - it did not work)
Veritas Escrow Service
cryptasm (he is a hero, but only completed one trade)
Cainy's BTC Escrow Service
This is by far not an all inclusive list.
SamTsuedo

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 07:11:32 AM

This is an example what they do to you when you try to counter them with the truth:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=889074.new#new

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=888883.0

These fake libertarians that run this forum are a bunch of Lenin and Pol Pot worshipers.
hilariousandco
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 2644

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 07:28:13 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2014, 07:57:57 AM by hilariousandco

I have "tried" to extort just two members, which utterly failed. And I made no direct threats, just asked for BTC in a rude manner. I apologized about trying to do that.

How many times do you need telling that just because you failed in scamming doesn't mean you're not a scammer.

Most people do buy them soley for signature campaigns but of course occasionally they will be bought to try scam. The good thing is this community is pretty good at busting them before they get a chance to and this thread is another great example of that.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
SamTsuedo

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 07:35:40 AM

Fast forward back to September 2011:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=40246.msg490436#msg490436

What do you say to this?
bitcoin_bagholder

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 07:51:27 AM

What do you say to this?

Fast rewind

Bitmixer sucks

Bit-X sucks
hilariousandco
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 2644

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 07:58:39 AM

What do you say to this?

What does this have to do with anything?

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███