Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 11:05:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEWARE OF Raveldoni/SamTseudo  (Read 3314 times)
SuperDay

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 12:03:54 PM

Good analysis, but all your images are blocked. Try using a different image hosting site.
Do you think there are a lot left you missed out on?

Looking at seclog, only one Legendary Member changed the password recently and it doesn't fit the description so its clear that account trading story is a lie.

It should be easy for raveldoni to disprove all these by showing the transaction IDs.

I've put up all the links next to them, I was uploading them using gyazo since you can create a bunch of images quickly without saving them. I guess I could upload them elsewhere tomorrow if I have time.

Also, the TXIDs in the Jimmy_Zed thread are real payments, he sent them to himself for the purpose of appearing legitimate, as that is why he made all the payment addresses public rather than sending them through PM.
Try to use postimage service for uploading fast pics, bro.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 06:37:27 PM

Why does it matter whether he is the original or bought an account? The issue was giving false trust to himself.

It would certainly disprove the accusation that Raveldoni is no longer the original owner of the account.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 2337

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 06:48:13 PM

Why does it matter whether he is the original or bought an account? The issue was giving false trust to himself.

It would certainly disprove the accusation that Raveldoni is no longer the original owner of the account.
Some people are able to provide the private keys when accounts are sold.

The real issue in my eyes is the fact that he was trying to act as an escrow service when doing so is not appropriate. There are many warnings out there that say to use escrow, but a newer user may not know who is and is not appropriate to use as escrow.

Why is it that you suggest people to use escrow, and when you give specific recommendations you choose people who have a very long history of trading (with many successful trades)? The answer is because those particular people have the lowest chance of scamming.

Using the same logic, someone who is somewhat "trusted" but has a less extensive trade history has a higher chance of scamming but the chance is still generally low. Going further down the spectrum, someone who has virtually no trade history and is trying (or offering, or accepting a request to) escrow will almost certainly scam.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 07:13:27 PM

Obviously we're chasing down multiple avenues of what all is wrong with Raveldoni's story. Either one as valid as the other, but if the original owner provided the private keys, then by all means I look forward to him signing the address.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
peligro

Activity: 593
Merit: 500

1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 09:44:16 AM

Obviously we're chasing down multiple avenues of what all is wrong with Raveldoni's story. Either one as valid as the other, but if the original owner provided the private keys, then by all means I look forward to him signing the address.

raveldoni has gone silent, maybe he didn't anticipate unraveling of the whole scheme by MadZ.

I request you to give neg rep to all the accounts mentioned so that events like giving out loans doesn't happen. There is already one victim in this.
atleticofa_hacked

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 11:44:27 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2014, 11:56:05 PM by atleticofa_hacked

I don't know who the hell hacked my account. But my account was hacked exactly as described in my thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=877377.0

I downloaded a wallet with a trojan. And with the trojan he was able to steal my account from bitcointalk, it was the only password I had saved in Chrome, just some day I clicked on "Remember me" by error. The other passwords were protected with Lastpass.

When I realized my password was changed and the email also. It was late to do something..

I wrote to theymos, with the proofs in a bitcoin signed message, and to Badbear today. But I don't have any answer yet.

I'm willing to colaborate if I can help in some way to catch this scammer. He has opened A LOT OF fake cloned threads on Alt curencies Announcemente section with the trojan in the wallet download link.

AND I think that NOBODY bought my account. The password was changed only ONE TIME, 23 Nobember, the day they hacked it. If someone had purchased my account, he would have changed the password..  Come on.. nobody buy an account for 0.65 and don't change the password... So the assumption that my account was sold is most likely wrong. https://bitcointalk.org/seclog.php

niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 11:52:44 PM

I don't know who the hell hacked my account. But my account was hacked exactly as described in my thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=877377.0

I downloaded a wallet with a trojan. And with the trojan he was able to steal my account from bitcointalk, it was the only password I had saved in Chrome, just some day I clicked on "Remember me" by error. The other passwords were protected with Lastpass.

When I realized my password was changed and the email also. It was late to do something..

I wrote to theymos, with the proofs in a bitcoin signed message, and to Badbear today. But I don't have any answer yet.

I'm willing to colaborate if I can help in some way to catch this scammer. He have opened A LOT OF fake cloned threads on Alt curencies Announcemente section with the trojan in the wallet download link.

AND I think that NOBODY bought my account. The password was changed only ONE TIME, 23 Nobember, the day they hacked it. If someone had bought my account, he would have changed the password..  https://bitcointalk.org/seclog.php

I expect that at least the staff can disable your account, recovering it will be hard.
Fuck scamers
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: