Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:41:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Convert Ripple XRP to USD via Paypal  (Read 1800 times)
FNetV1 (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:28:52 AM

I am interested in acquiring some Ripple Coin, if you are interested in converting all or some of your XRP for PAYPAL then this deal is for you.

Currently I am willing to give you $100.00 sent to your Paypal account for 50,000 (Fifty Thousand) XRP

Here's how it works:

Send 50,000 XRP to: raRHgjB8wTKZwgnb413P3nfNaJ5Ex72e8w

Then Either Post here or PM me your Ripple Address so that I can confirm that it was you that sent me the 50,000 XRP and your Paypal Email so that I can send you the $100.00 payment.

The payment is scalable, this means that if you have, lets say, less than 50,000 XRP you can send me less and I shall pay you proportionally.  Example:  Lets say you only have 25,000 XRP and you send me that, your payment shall be $50.00

This is a great way for converting your XRP to US dollars as quickly as possible and hassle free.

At one point Ripple Labs were giving away 50,000 XRP and this would be a great way to turn all those XRP that you received from free to cash.

Seats are limited, I have the right to suspend this offer, if that happens I shall post here that the offer has been suspended.

~~Ad Space Available!  PM: FNetV1 with your offers~~
God27

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

The 4th industrial revolution!

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:33:09 AM

Someone with 50k xrps can sell for $800 right now? Then they can send it to paypal themselves in seconds using snapswap?

hypostatization

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:34:48 AM

SnapSwap now supports PayPal withdrawls.

Instant ACH deposits via Knox are also supported. Pay USD, then use the distributed exchange to convert to XRP. Least risk option.

xrptalk.org :: setup a wallet + trade all currencies :: gateway reviews @ coinist.co :: deposit to buy xrp @ snapswap [now supporting PayPal withdrawls + instant ACH transfer deposits]
CrossCoin Ventures startup accelerator - offering XRP funding up to $50,000 USD equivalent
FNetV1 (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 07:29:02 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2014, 07:45:51 AM by FNetV1

God27, I understand you point, but I am not willing to purchase ripples at today's bubbled pumped up price, you do understand that your price is going to drop very quickly (Pump and Dump, etc) and when that happens I would like to not stand loosing some serious amount of money.

Ripple's true value is much much lower than the current quoted value.

As for your SnapSwap you do realize that exchange requires a host of verification requirements before you are allowed to withdraw any Ripples you have, you have to scan your ID, your Gov't photo ID, two proofs of address, a selfie of you holding your ID, and plus much more (at least these happens to be the standard amongst these crypto and specially these ALT coin (like XRP, LTC, etc) exchanges, and dont be surprised if you also have to provide your SSN to them too.  Do you really want to furnish that kind of level of personal information of you to these people that you can say "just began business yesterday"??  That's enough information about you to perpetuate ID theft, to do a host of different things using YOUR name, I sure as hell am not willing.

My offer is mainly for those who received free XRP and wont have anything to do with XRP any further, for those who thinks that crypto coin is a joke and if they could they would "delete it", trash it, etc but chose to just forget about it and leave them in limbo, but they still remember their rippletrader, etc account login info and just found a perfect opportunity to gain $100 to their Paypal account out of something they symbolically "renounced" long time ago.

Unlike many people that may have XRP's in their wallet but dont want to continue thinking about crypto anymore, I want to add XRP to my investment portfolio, not because I may know XRP is going to succeed, nobody knows that, nobody even knows if BITCOIN, Litecoin, Darkcoin, InfiniteCoin or even the frikking ElephantCoin is going to succeed, for all everyone knows all these cryptocoins including XRP may fail, XRP is SEMI decentralized, one of their servers can get hacked and something really bad happening to XRP that may send XRP's price plummeting once again.  But even though all these risks exists, I still want to own a few XRP's just to have a few XRP as part of my investment portfolio, owning varieties of crypto coins to see which one, IF any, ends up supposedly replacing our current world's monetary system.

Now, if you dont think that XRP, or RIPPLE, is going to replace the dollar, then you can feel free to give it to me, and I will gladly send $100 to your Paypal account, $100 that YOU can actually use to pay your bills, to buy food, and to buy what ever USD can buy AND you wont have to send me any of your personal identification, all I require from you is to PM me or post here your Ripple ADDRESS so that I can confirm that the XRP indeed came from you followed by your paypal email and I will send you $100 for 50,000 XRP.

~~Ad Space Available!  PM: FNetV1 with your offers~~
God27

Activity: 364

The 4th industrial revolution!

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:26:03 PM

God27, I understand you point, but I am not willing to purchase ripples at today's bubbled pumped up price, you do understand that your price is going to drop very quickly (Pump and Dump, etc) and when that happens I would like to not stand loosing some serious amount of money.

As for your SnapSwap you do realize that exchange requires a host of verification requirements before you are allowed to withdraw any Ripples you have, you have to scan your ID, your Gov't photo ID, two proofs of address, a selfie of you holding your ID, and plus much more (at least these happens to be the standard amongst these crypto and specially these ALT coin (like XRP, LTC, etc) exchanges, and dont be surprised if you also have to provide your SSN to them too.  Do you really want to furnish that kind of level of personal information of you to these people that you can say "just began business yesterday"??  That's enough information about you to perpetuate ID theft, to do a host of different things using YOUR name, I sure as hell am not willing.

My offer is mainly for those who received free XRP and wont have anything to do with XRP any further, for those who thinks that crypto coin is a joke and if they could they would "delete it", trash it, etc but chose to just forget about it and leave them in limbo, but they still remember their rippletrader, etc account login info and just found a perfect opportunity to gain $100 to their Paypal account out of something they symbolically "renounced" long time ago.

Unlike many people that may have XRP's in their wallet but dont want to continue thinking about crypto anymore, I want to add XRP to my investment portfolio, not because I may know XRP is going to succeed, nobody knows that, nobody even knows if BITCOIN, Litecoin, Darkcoin, InfiniteCoin or even the frikking ElephantCoin is going to succeed, for all everyone knows all these cryptocoins including XRP may fail, XRP is SEMI decentralized, one of their servers can get hacked and something really bad happening to XRP that may send XRP's price plummeting once again.  But even though all these risks exists, I still want to own a few XRP's just to have a few XRP as part of my investment portfolio, owning varieties of crypto coins to see which one, IF any, ends up supposedly replacing our current world's monetary system.

Now, if you dont think that XRP, or RIPPLE, is going to replace the dollar, then you can feel free to give it to me, and I will gladly send $100 to your Paypal account, $100 that YOU can actually use to pay your bills, to buy food, and to buy what ever USD can buy AND you wont have to send me any of your personal identification, all I require from you is to PM me or post here your Ripple ADDRESS so that I can confirm that the XRP indeed came from you followed by your paypal email and I will send you $100 for 50,000 XRP.

When I signed up for snapswap a year ago, I don't remember giving them any information.

But anyways goodluck with getting 50k xrp for $100 when that same 50k xrp will be worth $5,000 shortly.  I guess this is a free market after all.

Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:36:50 PM

When I signed up for snapswap a year ago, I don't remember giving them any information.

But anyways goodluck with getting 50k xrp for $100 when that same 50k xrp will be worth $5,000 shortly.  I guess this is a free market after all.

+1 Snapswap was easy to sign up and I don't remember sending a bunch of scanned documents. Bitstamp also accepts Ripple last time I checked. Bitstamp was horrible with documents checks but it is widely used. So, Ripple is still a pretty liquid asset. You should just wait until it tanks to buy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: