Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:20:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want a loan for 50-200 BTC -- major asset issuer  (Read 1645 times)
printshop (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 06:27:28 PM

Do you have any documentation as to your claim of being a "high volume" asset exchanger and the fact that you are "trusted". Your trust profile is showing no trust that I would consider trustworthy and have no other indications of reasons to trust you. Can you provide any kind of documentation to both of these claims as well as your claim that you recently paid out 30 btc to your shareholders?

Also the reason someone would put up an altcoin as collateral is because they want to borrow money but think the altcoin will rise in value and do not want to sell.

I really do not think your asset would really be considered "in hand" by the lender because in the event of a default you have control over if the asset ever receives any kind of dividend.

If this was a legit request you would probably have a better chance of finding a lender on the NXT forum. If this is a scam you have a better chance of getting someone to fall for your scam here.

Now you're just getting fancy, sir.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 06:30:34 PM

Do you have any documentation as to your claim of being a "high volume" asset exchanger and the fact that you are "trusted". Your trust profile is showing no trust that I would consider trustworthy and have no other indications of reasons to trust you. Can you provide any kind of documentation to both of these claims as well as your claim that you recently paid out 30 btc to your shareholders?

Also the reason someone would put up an altcoin as collateral is because they want to borrow money but think the altcoin will rise in value and do not want to sell.

I really do not think your asset would really be considered "in hand" by the lender because in the event of a default you have control over if the asset ever receives any kind of dividend.

If this was a legit request you would probably have a better chance of finding a lender on the NXT forum. If this is a scam you have a better chance of getting someone to fall for your scam here.

Now you're just getting fancy, sir.
I guess I should take that as a no :/
printshop (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 08:26:00 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2014, 08:51:50 PM by printshop

Do you have any documentation as to your claim of being a "high volume" asset exchanger and the fact that you are "trusted".

According to nxtblocks.com, BearMining alone has traded over 2 million shares in the last 7 days. I expect us to hit 3 million by next week (trailing 7 days) making us #1 again. Right now we're just #2 Sad (2mil NXT = ~100 BTC).

Your trust profile is showing no trust that I would consider trustworthy and have no other indications of reasons to trust you. Can you provide any kind of documentation to both of these claims as well as your claim that you recently paid out 30 btc to your shareholders?

Sure. 21 BTC here: https://nxtforum.org/index.php?topic=6812.msg140737#msg140737
Our referral payment has been delayed by several days by LTCgear due to some CSRF attacks so that won't show till tomorrow I guess.
another 1 BTC here: https://nxtforum.org/index.php?topic=6474.msg140726#msg140726
DailyTrade will pay 1 BTC this week as well. So thats 23 BTC, I will post an update when we get our referral payments for lulz, but by then it will be too late.

BTW, we make 2-3 BTC a week free and clear from these assets. If we took a 20 BTC loan we would get 7 BTC back from the referral system as well. This and the market activity on BearMining which would justifiably be used to pay off a loan made to BearMining would easliy cover such a loan over a 1 to 2 month period, up to 100-200 BTC.

Again the fact that I run these assets and have not scammed is actually proof I am not planning to scam, not that I am more likely to scam. Anyway, I have to go to HK all day on business and unless someone comes thru on this in the next couple of hours it will be a no-go.

Thanks for your time though. I learned a lot. I guess what I should do is come back later and take a few loans with 100% collateral in BTC. The weird thing is, this doesn't actually prove anything. What would be a much stronger form of proof is if I paid back a series of unsecured loans. We shall see!
Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:06:11 AM

Hi! My name is printshop and I run the #1 fund by volume on NXT AE, a no-fee link to LTCGear. I am willing to offer you 110% repayment over a 4 week period (10% on the month) for up to 50 BTC. I can offer higher rates if you go to two months, i.e. 125% repayment over 8 weekly payments (7.8125/week). I will go as high as 200 BTC. I earlier wasn't sure if I wanted to go that high but I think I can manage it now.

The reason I want this loan is to take advantage of a special offer made to me by one of my suppliers which will expire on Monday. I will also use this to increase leverage on my fund and drive share sales.

It will be easy for me to pay you back as I have been selling over a million units of my fund a week (50btc) since I started two weeks ago. Last week we paid 15% to shareholders and reinvested 2.25%. Of course difficulty is going through the roof, this week will probably be 10%, but my math indicates +25% over two months will basically be splitting the cost with you. So I am willing to do it.

As collateral you can have shares of any of my assets on the AE for comparable value. Alternately I can give you shares of USDBITFNX or STSH at IPO price (60 and 55 NXT respectively). Of course if you don't deal in NXT you can't really take possession of the collateral, maybe a pro escrow could do it for you, but I am running a no-fee fund so I won't pay for it.

PM me please if you can do this for me! thanks.

You may want to start by using your real name if you want people to trust you with their money.

This is of course assuming your real name isn't "printshop". If this is true, I apologize - I did not mean to insult your name.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: