Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:07:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do i sell my ebook on my website for bitcoin?  (Read 1521 times)
4uno6 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:20:19 PM

I have been trying to find a method to sell my Ebook for bitcoin on my website, i used contentshelf but i didn't like the fact that they ask for the customers home addresss and email
SeymourSkinner

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:25:33 PM

Isn't that what Bitpay does? They have a free plan.
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:33:39 PM

Customers do not like to share home addresses over Internet, in a short - customer want to pay, but not give any specific details about privacy - home addresses, telephones and so on. If you sell E Book, than you can request E mail, because after payment you can send there product, otherwise how can you deliver ?  Wink
4uno6 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:40:35 PM

Customers do not like to share home addresses over Internet, in a short - customer want to pay, but not give any specific details about privacy - home addresses, telephones and so on. If you sell E Book, than you can request E mail, because after payment you can send there product, otherwise how can you deliver ?  Wink

what if i sell 1000 ebooks, thats alot of emails loool, i was hoping for a service that would let me upload my content and the customer automatically receive the ebook , thanks for the idea
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:53:31 PM

what if i sell 1000 ebooks, thats alot of emails loool, i was hoping for a service that would let me upload my content and the customer automatically receive the ebook , thanks for the idea

You need to deliver the book anyway.

If not by email, how?

4uno6 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 06:16:10 PM

You need to deliver the book anyway.

If not by email, how?

loool you right, i decided to do just that and use a Bitpay cart, check it out www.4uno6.com
mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 02:39:00 PM

You can use satoshisbox Smiley

http://satoshibox.com/

edward_cullen

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:46:27 PM

Use a payment gateway if you are not a developer, it is fairly easy. Most will have plugins.
Jamie_Boulder

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 03:29:43 PM

As mentioned above - Bitpay is probably your best option.

4uno6 (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 02:10:21 AM

As mentioned above - Bitpay is probably your best option.

i decided to use coinbase , thanks for the suggestion

http://www.4uno6.com/stress-sketches-.html
ScreamnShout

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 06:31:54 PM

Bitpay is the best payment provider right now so I would use this and just open a wordpress store.
commandrix

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:17:51 AM

Bitpay is the best payment provider right now so I would use this and just open a wordpress store.

Wordpress is good but I don't use BitPay. What I use is the Woocommerce store plugin and the Coinpayments payment option because it gives me more coin options than just Bitcoin, which is awesome for branding. Coinpayments.net does charge 0.50% of your earnings but it's still a better deal than credit cards.
drivehq

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 06:51:46 AM

Use bitpay Smiley
neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:09:50 PM

You are supossed to send the email automatically, automated and not send all the emails manually because that would be nuts.
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 12:53:11 PM

If you're asking how to accept bitcoins as a currency for your product, I
suggest Bitpay. If you're asking how to prack your e book on gullible people, I can't tell.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
Coef

Activity: 882

Exhausted

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 01:45:40 PM

I can see that you are already using Coinbase to take bitcoin payment, but you could also use coinpayments.net to take a long list of crypto-currencies.
https://www.coinpayments.net/supported-coins

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: