Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:08:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I forgot how much reading the bitcoin lifestyle demands...  (Read 911 times)
WiseOldOwl (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2012, 05:26:16 PM

Dear God we read a lot,
I cant believe how much time i spend reading and have spent reading in the name of btc.
Only now rejoining the communnity do i see the contrast, for the first time in the last three months i stayed up until 2am while having to get up at 5 am, also i am typing this and reading at work lol.
Basically I relapsed on my addiction to bitcoin.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2012, 05:31:22 PM

Amen!
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
June 22, 2012, 07:14:56 PM

Dear God we read a lot,
I cant believe how much time i spend reading and have spent reading in the name of btc.
Only now rejoining the communnity do i see the contrast, for the first time in the last three months i stayed up until 2am while having to get up at 5 am, also i am typing this and reading at work lol.
Basically I relapsed on my addiction to bitcoin.
What's the best way to kick it in the first place?  Undecided

And yes, the board allows you to ignore entire sections in your preferences in order to make it ever so slightly more manageable.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: