Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:21:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PoolStamp - XSP || CLOUD MINING MULTIPOOL - PoW/PoS x13 LAUNCH  (Read 63530 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jpedro

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 05:53:38 PM

Hi,

As you are taking care of the pool you can see the transactions history and return my XSP that I have sent and were never credited in my account? If so please return to my wallet. After that if this have a future I will invest BTC directly in my Poolstamp account and start mining.

Are you (Poolstamp team) serious enought to handle it?

JP
PoolStamp (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 09:20:32 PM

Hi guys, i'm back here to apologise for the big delay in communication. Me, as original developer of this coin project, cannot follow anymore as active developer a crypto coin project.

So AleCrypt0 contacted me about making a community takeover of XSP. I agree with this change and hope XSP will last in the time that will come. I'm sorry for my behaviour but i had some extra crypto problems that took me off of this stuff.

I leave now all the guidance of XSP to AleCrypt0 officially.

He helped me with a lot of tech stuff in the first time of PoolStamp and i strongly think that he's the right choice to continue this project.

P.s. I've never dumped my bought and mined coins and i will hold at least until they will gain 1$ / 1 XSP value, and even later.

Good luck. and thanks for the support given in this journey of XSP.
paycum

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 09:32:48 PM

First you bash all people who where talking negative about you or poolstamp while by looking at your reaction, you clearly already knew things where going as bad as everybody said... secondly your communication was already bad from the start...so that has nothing to do with your fantasy problems..

Then we dont hear from you in weeks and then suddenly you post some lame excuses. Sure you might have some problems, who hasnt? But no matter how much problems you had, it would have only taken a minute to share this with us. Instead you decided to just vanish and let the whole project die without saying a single word.... the easy way out....leaving all investors with worthless bags...you really think saying sorry is appreciated?

And good luck guys with this coin. Personally i think its better to build a new coin because nobody will put any money in this anymore...trust is gone..

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
moneycharm

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 10:10:28 PM

First step to build our trust again is functional PoolStamp minign service or full return invested money. I have bought 200GH/s and I get 200 XSP  Grin
kozmos

Activity: 381

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 12:21:39 AM

@poolstamp

As long as you deleting my legitimate post, rather than replying to it's logical reasons LIKE A MAN, then let it be, I will keep posting here again and again each time you delete it.

SCUMS will not be tolerated with scamming community, even if i'm not part of your coin (lol Thanks God)

Be my guest and inform the forum moderators about " my behaves ",  which is according to forum rules it is allowed ESPECIALLY when it based on clear reasons and unanswered questions.

Again, my 1 month old post:

@poolstamp

- Where are the pics of the mining rigs? I mean it does not make any sense you are offering a service of something no body have seen it, can't tell me you will sell me an awesome mobile device without showing me pics of its awesomeness first.

Reason of my question: I can create a site and tell people (oh yeah I have awesome rig you never seen a prove of its existence) and easily can create a dashboard with generated numbers using a simple code randomizing these numbers within a limit according to the rented Gh/s numbers (IF X=1000GH/s (rented equipment) then y=(Dashboard readings (990.9 to 1001) ), so easy.

- This picture (Also beside the comments Coin.millionair has mentioned):

(https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi61.tinypic.com%2F2le13eo.jpg&t=548&c=AWi8fKKclbLO4g) (FORUM: disabled on this page for security.)

So from day one you neither fixed nor the payout period at FAQ, nor the alignment problem at the end of FAQ section till this moment. Tell me again beside checking if the flow of the paid-in fees of those who rented your unseen rigs, when was the last time you visited or checked your site?

- here you were saying:

Quote from: PoolStamp on January 11, 2015, 11:17:37 PM
Hey people calm down.

Payouts will be done tomorrow since our payment processor is having some delays and we'll fix it asap.

Thanks for your comprehension.

Then

Quote from: PoolStamp on January 12, 2015, 09:58:42 AM
Note that for the first 2 weeks payouts are done every 3 days, to make bigger buy out from the exchanges
avoiding spending excessive fees for lower amounts. This goes in favour to the multipool users, increasing their total net gain.

We decided to move the payouts days to 3 for the above explained reason.

XSP is now listed on Coinmarketcap: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/poolstamp/#charts

First this then that? Pickup your mind

- You want to give XPS an add value, then why would anyone should send you bitcoin rather than creating a buy pressure by making your cloud mining can be paid ONLY by XPS?

I mean, I guess you care for XPS value, not the amount of BTC you have.

oh wait.. never mind.

Let's read here: http://bitbillions.net/2014/12/20/altcoin-review-poolstamp-paving-the-way-for-mining-profits/

I quote:

" The benefits of POOLSTAMP are that there is going to be a short POW period so that mass dumping of the Coin will be avoided and also constant buy pressure will be created through the CLOUD MINING MULTIPOOL that will work like any other good cloud mining service with the difference being that one will be paid in POOLSTAMPS instead of btc or other currencies. "

Cause the LOGIC says so, anything else will rise red flags cause it opposes the stated target you have mentioned about rising XPS value by creating a buy pressure, and your site's DEFAULT paying choice is BTC, not XPS. so what the hell.

All of this is being mentioned without mentioning we never saw any information related to those you calling them (we).

So guys one last advise: that dev might come back, you will hear blahing like: i was busy making this coin ready to be the *oh yes" next bitcoin. Dont believe him, but follow his lead and dump when the price is high enough to make profits for you, or at least getting you out with most less loses possible.

Good luck.

Ironically, the words in red font happened exactly as I expected, this old scamming scheme became rapid and boring.
ozboy2014

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 01:14:37 AM

deleted all my posts.. probably this one as well.

Give me back all me BTCs ya dickhead.
ozboy2014

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 01:16:44 AM

Hi guys, i'm back here to apologise for the big delay in communication. Me, as original developer of this coin project, cannot follow anymore as active developer a crypto coin project.

So AleCrypt0 contacted me about making a community takeover of XSP. I agree with this change and hope XSP will last in the time that will come. I'm sorry for my behaviour but i had some extra crypto problems that took me off of this stuff.

I leave now all the guidance of XSP to AleCrypt0 officially.

He helped me with a lot of tech stuff in the first time of PoolStamp and i strongly think that he's the right choice to continue this project.

P.s. I've never dumped my bought and mined coins and i will hold at least until they will gain 1$ / 1 XSP value, and even later.

Good luck. and thanks for the support given in this journey of XSP.

AleCrypt) has been able to successfully contacted you while we have been sending you messages with no response? What a fucken joke!
rt99

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 01:18:34 AM

OK, poolstamp/alecrypt.  Good coin here alecrypt. If this is to fly again upwards, there are just 2 things you need to do.  
1.  Admit you have been scamming by playing 2 roles here pretending to talk to each other.  It is so obvious to everyone involved here and until you admit that, this project is dead.
2.  Develop the cloudmining multipool in a transparent way.  Show pics of equipment, hell even show your face and real name.   Scamming days are done now for real investors.  I got scammed by Caix, but put in 5 BTC in Foot at 50-100 Satoshi and walked away with just under 100 BTC.
If you follow these 2 steps, big money will follow.  I assure you
Regards
RT
rt99

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 01:20:03 AM

I meant Voot, not Foot
panthea0

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 03:27:28 AM

Anyway welcome back.

panthea0

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 06:13:18 AM

@BADcoinBoss XSP' price is very low. DUMP?

PoolStamp (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 08:52:11 AM

To BADcoinboss: stop spamming with red capital letters since you are just making yourself looking ridiculous and noob.

About the AleCrypt0 discussion: AleCrypt0 is not ME, so he did not start PoolStamp. He is a professional in cryptocoin, so i found him to be able to help XSP with some tech stuff. That's why he was also acting as a part of the team, cause i gave him this "power".

I'm really sorry now to see that for my fault everyone is now throwing shit against AleCrypt0. This won't happen.
You can see from his trust that he's a well known developers and he knows his stuff.

He asked to delete the post that were accusing him without any proof, reason or correlation with the truth. That's why i come back to delete all the spamming/trolling comments against him and Poolstamp.

I know that crypto is full of noob and trolls, but i hope that XSP will be a long lasting project and I'm sure that AleCrypt0 is the right person to accomplish with this task.

I will refund personally your XSP lost due to my negligence about the XSP cloud mining multipool. Please contact me via PM so i can help you.

After i will complete the refund the guidance of XSP will be left to AleCrypt0 and he will become the main developer of this coin.
panthea0

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 11:13:13 AM

@BADcoinBoss XSP' price is very low. DUMP?
i have 0 xps it's easy to say dump, but yes the only way is to sell as quickly as possible, what future this coin has? NO future for this SCAM
bagholders would like to hype and pump to get back money, but that way they become scammers too.

NO one will buy this coin, NEVER. if you see some buys on exchange it's only poolstamp/alecrypt0 and some bagholders tring to pump.

That's reality...THE END

Are you kidding me?

You don't have XSP. So You want to screw up everything?

Are you crazy or noob?

Can you prove poolstamp=alecrypt0? No you can't. Because you don't have any evidence.

You just crying such baby. Stop crying and do something or make badcoin again.

PoolStamp (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 11:19:48 AM

I'm sure he is getting more and more frustrated and repressed each time his posts got deleted.

Keep going with your spam posts BADcoinBoss, the "delete" button will never disappear for you.

You are literally giving us the proof of how much you are frustrated and NOOB.

Smiley
ozboy2014

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 12:28:14 PM

I'm sure he is getting more and more frustrated and repressed each time his posts got deleted.

Keep going with your spam posts BADcoinBoss, the "delete" button will never disappear for you.

You are literally giving us the proof of how much you are frustrated and NOOB.

Smiley

Poolstamp.. suddenly speaks perfect English.. Fucken dickhead.Give me back my BTCs. go ahead delete this post as well.
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 02:51:07 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2015, 03:18:57 PM by coinking

I'm exiting Poolstamp ASAP after reading what has been happening here.. The very first week I contacted the OP (Poolstamp) and edited the ANN for him... still months later he has not updated the OP to reflect the corrections I made. Not that this is a big deal but it shows that the OP isn't interested in keeping this coin alive.. I mean it takes 4 seconds to update a post.. common man

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
moneycharm

Activity: 189

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:57:57 PM

I have a question. Coin Supply is 3836712.99538003 (XPS). Does this number include staking coins?
PoolStamp (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 05:08:36 PM

I have a question. Coin Supply is 3836712.99538003 (XPS). Does this number include staking coins?

Yes it does.

I'm exiting Poolstamp ASAP after reading what has been happening here.. The very first week I contacted the OP (Poolstamp) and edited the ANN for him... still months later he has not updated the OP to reflect the corrections I made. Not that this is a big deal but it shows that the OP isn't interested in keeping this coin alive.. I mean it takes 4 seconds to update a post.. common man

Dear coinking, i'm glad for your help but unfortunately i did not followed this project since you sent me your OP corrections. Maybe you can contact now AleCrypt0 and send to him so that he will update the OP in the new thread that he's going to make.

@BADcoinBoss I will delete all your post since you are a kind of mentally ill person and YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO POST IN THIS THREAD. Every post you will make will be deleted.
123sss

Activity: 315

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 08:58:04 PM

stop jerking off each other and join in the project
panthea0

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 10:04:51 AM

stop jerking off each other and join in the project

+1 That's right. I suggest to make some buys now that XSP is under 100 Satoshis. Wink

Nope. Where is equipment? Any picture?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: