Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:05:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitForce SC - release notes  (Read 12911 times)
steamboat

Activity: 648
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2012, 07:44:03 PM

Why don’t you guys mine?

This is a popular question.  The answer is pretty simple.  Hardware is the focus of our passion.  We’re hardware designers.  That’s our skill set and doing that makes us happy.

Trying hard not to troll because I like your trade-in program and I believe cheap ASIC diversification will boost the strength of the network, but seriously.

ASIC miners available for purchase

Those who serve best, profit most.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 22, 2012, 07:48:04 PM

When will preorders start, and which product lines are expected to ship first?
kibblesnbits

Activity: 557

View Profile
June 22, 2012, 07:48:55 PM

If the 3.5 Ghash unit warms coffee, could the SC Single make Belgian waffles?

I think it's a great trade-in policy.  Not many places would give you 100% on an item that's been used 24/7 for over eight months.

ASICMINERTUBE

The Best $/Gh Bitcoin Miner So Far
   ►►►   DISCOVER NOW !!!   ◄◄◄
SysRun

Activity: 616

Portland Bitcoin Group Organizer

View Profile
June 22, 2012, 08:09:45 PM

When will preorders start, and which product lines are expected to ship first?

+1

Images are not allowed. As your member rank increases, you can use more types of styling in your signature, and your signature can be longer. See the stickies in Meta for more info.
Max 2000; characters remaining: 1781
smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
June 22, 2012, 08:19:42 PM

Let's say I place an order for some ASIC singles when you start taking pre-orders.

When they are ready to ship can I drive my FPGA singles up there and get the ASIC's?

I plan on using a 1000W inverter in my truck and my verizon wireless internet connection with a hp thin client to start mining in the fucking parking lot.

I will mine all the way home to Dallas.

I have made it from Dallas to KC in under 5 hours averaging 115mph on the Turnpike.

I will drive slower on the way home since I will already be mining.  Cheesy
imsaguy
General failure and former
VIP

Activity: 574

Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2012, 08:20:09 PM

Does this mean we can reserve the credit up to March 1st, and then ship to you once the SC is ready, or the old product has to reach your office by March 1st ?

Their faq says you don't have to send it in until your sc is ready to ship.

Which means you want to overnight your return to them so they get it ASAP so you can get yours shipped to you. 

Coming Soon!™ © imsaguy 2011-2013, All rights reserved.

EIEIO:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60117.0

Shades Minoco Collection Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989
Payment Address: http://btc.to/5r6
MXRider

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2012, 08:21:48 PM

I'v got 20k$, when and where I can order??
rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
June 22, 2012, 08:25:11 PM

Let's say I place an order for some ASIC singles when you start taking pre-orders.

When they are ready to ship can I drive my FPGA singles up there and get the ASIC's?

I plan on using a 1000W inverter in my truck and my verizon wireless internet connection with a hp thin client to start mining in the fucking parking lot.

I will mine all the way home to Dallas.

I have made it from Dallas to KC in under 5 hours averaging 115mph on the Turnpike.

I will drive slower on the way home since I will already be mining.  Cheesy
Lol awesome, but I doubt the cell connection would remain connected at that speed. Grin

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
MrTeal
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2012, 08:27:47 PM

Or you could just pay the $1300 now and ship immediately, and have them credit your CC when they receive back in their hands.
Buckwheet

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

Green Mining 85% Cheaper

View Profile
June 22, 2012, 08:29:19 PM

I know you said we can't turn in two items to get a "free" single back. But if we want to upgrade to even something higher, can we turn in singles to get the 50% credit of that purchase price?

rjk

1ngldh

View Profile
June 22, 2012, 08:30:48 PM

I know you said we can't turn in two items to get a "free" single back. But if we want to upgrade to even something higher, can we turn in singles to get the 50% credit of that purchase price?
That's what it sounds like. My best guess is that they are priced 51% above cost. All the profit come from new customers without trades.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
BFL (OP)

Activity: 217

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2012, 08:32:39 PM

We've been working with Bit-Pay for a BTC exclusive order form.  This is meant to both promote the good services of Bit-Pay and give dedicated miners a bit of an advantage in getting in position.  We'll have that posted later tonight.  Alternate payment methods of Dwolla and BankWire will come shortly thereafter.

Please help...   We're respectful of the significance of order position, but we can't think of any good way to organize it other than opening it up to orders and letting it go as it may.

Another alternative is to go odd / even.   Odd being consecutive down the priority list and even being a random selection from orders that month.  

Any thoughts on this?

Butterfly Labs  -  www.butterflylabs.com  -  Bitcoin Mining Hardware
MrTeal
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2012, 08:34:11 PM

We've been working with Bit-Pay for a BTC exclusive order form.  This is meant to both promote the good services of Bit-Pay and give dedicated miners a bit of an advantage in getting in position.  We'll have that posted later tonight.  Alternate payment methods of Dwolla and BankWire will come shortly thereafter.

Please help...   We're respectful of the significance of order position, but we can't think of any good way to organize it other than opening it up to orders and letting it go as it may.

Another alternative is to go odd / even.   Odd being consecutive down the priority list and even being a random selection from orders that month.  

Any thoughts on this?

No plans for PP or CC?
BFL (OP)

Activity: 217

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2012, 08:35:49 PM

Any thoughts on this?

No plans for PP or CC?

PP will come later.  We don't process CC's.

Butterfly Labs  -  www.butterflylabs.com  -  Bitcoin Mining Hardware
DILLIGAF

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 22, 2012, 08:36:34 PM

All the profit come from new customers without trades.

If you or anyone else actually believes that I have bridge in Brooklyn going real cheap..
MrTeal
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2012, 08:38:26 PM

Any thoughts on this?

No plans for PP or CC?

PP will come later.  We don't process CC's.

That's fine, PP will do the CC processing for me. How much later do you expect PP to be added?
mufa23
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

I'd fight Gandhi.

View Profile
June 22, 2012, 08:38:44 PM

When can I start ordering? Or at least, join some sort of queue. I am going to be down for a bunch (five, maybe eight) of those Jalapenos, or maybe just one Single SC. But like the other guy said, we're greedy and want to get in line ASAP. When can we start doing this?

Positive rep with: pekv2, AzN1337c0d3r, Vince Torres, underworld07, Chimsley, omegaaf, Bogart, Gleason, SuperTramp, John K. and guitarplinker
DILLIGAF

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 22, 2012, 08:39:49 PM

Any thoughts on this?

A lottery of the pre-orders is the only fair way to do it and you still have not said how the hashing power is to be deployed so you don't end up screwing everyone over with a massive diff rise(s).
wogaut
Donator

View Profile
June 22, 2012, 08:45:15 PM

@BFL, thank you for your clarification!

Definit

Activity: 357

View Profile
June 22, 2012, 08:45:22 PM

orders should go as Odd being the order as they come...

you will have a handful of random ppl doing trade-ins and full orders... so it's only right...

one thing would be nice to Limit the amount per order, per month.

so... if your pre-ordering, or trade-in...

10-20 jalapenos limit for first order for that month
5-10 SC single limit for first order for that month
1 rig limit for first order for that month...

that way it provides a balance of orders that go out to a variety more of consumers, rather then if someone has 20-30 singles ordered... well there's a problem...

just like most retailers, manufacturers, etc... would do for something in demand... put a limit on it to create some balance of fairness to other consumers down the line...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: