Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:15:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Services for Bitcoin [Escrow Available]  (Read 1326 times)
72289 (OP)

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2012, 08:21:41 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2012, 11:26:06 PM by 72289

Hello everyone!

Below are some search engine optimization (SEO) services I am offering.  If you are looking for custom work please do not hesitate to message me or post here.  I will need to know your "goal", website, the age of the website, and if you have had any recent SEO work (last 6 months) done on the site.  

Want to work in escrow? All of my services are on BitMit.net

** Due to constant BTC flucuation be sure to check the BitMit.net link below each service description for the most up to date cost! **

6-Spoke Linkwheel

What is a linkwheel? Click here to learn more (not affiliated with the website)

Specifics: 6 site linkwheel (the root domains of these sites will have a page rank ranging from 3-9).  Each site will be pinged once created in order to help it get indexed as quickly as possible.  FINALLY on top of this I will blast these web 2.0 sites with 3,000 links (from forums and blogs) total.  You will receive a full report upon completion.

Current Price: 1.8 bitcoins (Please click here to see the current price)

Click here to buy in escrow!

Time to complete: 7-8 days once payment clears

Social Bookmarking

What is social bookmarking? Click here to learn more!
Why is social bookmarking so important? Click here to learn more (not affiliated with the website).

Specifics: Your site will be bookmarked on over 400 different social bookmarking sites. This will help your site to get indexed, gain traffic, and build permanent healthy backlinks. Once bookmarked I will then go and ping them to help the bookmarks themselves indexed as quickly as possible.

Current Price: 1.8 bitcoins (Please click here to see the current price)

Time to complete: 5-6 days once payment clears

The Backlink Pyramid (aka HELLUVA lotta links)

Specifics: A backlink pyramid is just as it sounds. It consists of three tiers.  The first tier is your site, the second tier is 300 page rank 4 (or better) websites linking directly to your site with the URL of your choice.  THEN tier two is blasted by by 4,500+ forum profiles (no domains are duplicated).  This is some seriously good link juice that can really help move your site up in the Google rankings.

Current Price: 2.27 bitcoins (Please click here to see the current price)

Time to complete: 5 days once payment clears

800 Guaranteed Facebook Likes

Specifics: Get 800 (or more) Facebook likes on your Facebook fan page in less than 48 hours. These likes are guaranteed to be permanent and will NOT get your account suspended. Please only order once per fan page and do not have another service of this kind happening during mine.

Current Price: Current Price: 1.74 bitcoins (Please click here to see the current price)

Time to complete: 1-2 days once payment clears

xRumer - 5,000 profile links

Specifics: xRumer links come from forum profiles. I will create 5,000+ (over-delivery GUARANTEED) profile links using the keyword and URL of your choice.

Current Price: Current Price: 1.88 bitcoins (Please click here to see the current price)

Time to complete: 1-2 days once payment clears

Supreme Link Juice -- 95,000 Profile Links (EXTREME SEO)

Specifics: This is the ULTIMATE xRumer service. Get over 95,000 FRESH NEW PROFILE LINKS to the site of your choice! Talk about a way to get ahead of the competition!

**WARNING** This is a VERY VERY powerful service and I recommend sites be over 3 months old or have had some link building prior to using this service. Not sure if this is right for you? Contact me and I will help you out.

Current Price: Current Price: 15.03 bitcoins (Please click here to see the current price)

Time to complete: 8 days once payment clears
---

Thanks for looking!  If there is much interest I will add more services later.

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
72289 (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2012, 05:00:15 AM

I do all non adult websites but if you have a bitcoin related NOW is the time to rank for major keywords while the competition is low. I'm here to help!
72289 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2012, 12:50:09 PM

Have a couple orders and one person is discussing an SEO plan geared directly towards their site and keyword.

Don't be shy, order today! Escrow is available for ALL my services.
72289 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2012, 11:27:55 PM

Shocked 3 new services added!  Shocked

800 Guaranteed Facebook Likes

xRumer - 5,000 profile links

Supreme Link Juice -- 95,000 Profile Links (EXTREME SEO)

Please check the original post for information and how to order.

Humongous thanks to the handful of people who have already ordered and encouraged me to expand my services!
72289 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2012, 09:23:03 AM

Please note I will NOT be online till 5 PM CST today due to a minor procedure in the hospital.  I will respond to all inquiries after this time. Thanks!
D.Boyko

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:16:50 AM

There were days when you could earn almost 2BTC for one month of SEO. Hope you didnt spend your money before that BTC time has come in 2016.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: