Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:36:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Standard.10 & Standard.5.50, short and long futures, are in constant auction.  (Read 991 times)
EmanuelDeOrtego (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2012, 05:21:25 AM

https://glbse.com/asset/view/STANDARD.5.50

https://glbse.com/asset/view/STANDARD.10

One of these securities will payout .1 BTC a piece when their respective price hits first. If you're confident in where Bitcoin is going, this is a security worth considering.

If you wish to short or long Bitcoin through these futures, I will consider every bid on an individual basis. We will not take more risk than we can afford to pay for.

Thank you.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gabbynot

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2012, 08:34:18 PM

You've registered here within hours & you're already listing GLBSE securities?

What guarantees are there that you'll actually pay out?
EmanuelDeOrtego (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2012, 08:46:09 PM

You've registered here within hours & you're already listing GLBSE securities?

What guarantees are there that you'll actually pay out?
I am legally obligated and bound by my legal person to pay out, as according to the contract. I will be obligated to pay all legal fees in the unlikely case their is controversy.

My address and legal name are listed directly in the contract.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2012, 01:27:37 AM

By any chance are you and the below related?

Status update? Where is Atlas right now?
http://atlas.bitkoin.su/ and /r/Bitcoin

Say it ain't so, r "Joe" k!

http://atlas.bitkoin.su/

Standard Securities

I have created several securities that allow you to put your money on the price of Bitcoin.

These bonds will pay fully once Bitcoin hits a certain price, high or low.

One can even get returns by selling their bonds before fulfillment — and even by predicting initial market sentiment, buying and selling before a swing.

Just look for anything under the STANDARD name at https://glbse.com/assets .

Feel free to email about pre-IPO sales and any questions or comments you may have.

10:33 pm  •  17 June 2012  •  3 notes  •  0 comments
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
June 24, 2012, 05:03:16 AM

Full Disclaimer: Op is a delusional self-important Walmart floor waxer who fakes suicide on the internet for attention, has no value and is permabanned from these forums. Have a nice day.

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
June 24, 2012, 05:05:46 AM

Full Disclaimer: Op is a delusional self-important Walmart employee who fakes suicide, has no value and is permabanned from these forums. Have a nice day.

For reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=77826.0
His new account is banned again too, so don't expect replies to this.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
June 24, 2012, 06:01:32 AM

The individuals above have unfortunately mistaken me for somebody else.

And why do you keep circumventing the bans handed to you by making another account yet?

kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You are WRONG!

View Profile
June 24, 2012, 06:53:32 AM

i believe in utilitarianism, its a moral philosophy trying to maximize happiness and joy and minimizing pain and suffering. this does not only apply to an individual happiness, but to the whole world. Now i have observed three things:
A. I can see you are suffering and craving attention, and live a relativity sad and painful life(your previous suicide thread+other threads).
B. You make people around you suffer too, with all your spam and sock puppet users, and your lies(look at how we are in rage right now).
C. you are unable to change(you have always been a useless jerk, nobody on this forum have ever liked you, no matter what pseudonym you was writing under).

therefor to maximize the happiness and minimize the pain, i suggest that you put a gun to your head and pull the trigger. it would really make the world a better place to live, and as a bonus your pain would stop too.
and even if you is just an egoist(which you are, sadly), who does not care about other people well being, you would still come to the conclusion terminating your OWN pain would be the morally right choice.

sorry for the suicide suggestion, but i am only applying logic and reasoning on my view of morality.
now i can only hope that you do the right choice for the right reasons(don't be a selfish egoistic jerk in your last moments).

(MODS: I know i might get banned for this, but someone had to say it to him. and if you choose to ban this please be aware that i only made logically conclusion, based on some axioms. The truth should not be hidden away, even if it goes against moral intuition. Feel free to ban me.)

(EDIT: On the other hand he could do something about C(and therefor A and B), but i really don't think its realistic. But it would be better then death. Death is always sad.)

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
June 24, 2012, 12:51:32 PM

Just wanted to save this for when you try to say you're not a filthy liar later on.

gabbynot

View Profile
June 24, 2012, 01:12:36 PM

Why, at the bottom of the "security details" section of your GLBSE page, is there a link to atlas.bitkoin.su?
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
June 24, 2012, 01:15:23 PM

Why, at the bottom of the "security details" section of your GLBSE page, is there a link to atlas.bitkoin.su?

How dare ye sir! This is a sewious business! I am not the handicapped suicidal droid you're looking for.

gabbynot

View Profile
July 02, 2012, 02:29:33 PM

Where is the >10,000 BTC held that would be needed to pay off all the Standard 5.50 shares should that event occur?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: