Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:36:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm looking for BTC loan -> Daily Pay!  (Read 1543 times)
Victori (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:31:17 PM

Hello, I was looking forward anyway to get a Bitcoin loan to invest it in Bitcoin Mining Companies and i'll give all my profits from my company to the lender for 10 months!
All i need is 3.225 BTC or 5.142 BTC and the daily returns is |3.225 BTC = 0.01885547 BTC |-| 5.142 BTC = 0.03142579 BTC|
My Wallet; 1ExtxFVi5njVLL5gfQPrGJ9a185RxkjrWT
I'll send automatically the returns to the lender if he didn't comment here Or you can contact me here!
Thank your for reading!
Victori (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:37:39 PM

All profits exchange rate is [348.85$\BTC] in 12\12\2014
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227

Away on an extended break

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 07:09:45 PM

Collateral?
Victori (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 07:22:53 PM

Collateral?
Not have any collateral, What should i give at least?
I don't have anything big for a collateral!
I'll do anything for this loan.
Magic8Ball
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 07:27:29 PM

You plan is

1. Loan BTC
2. Buy mining contracts with it
3. Use the profits to pay back the loan
4. After loan is repaid take the profits

I have 2 questions for you
1. What prevents you from going away at any point?
2. Why would a lender not buy the mining contract himself?
Victori (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 07:47:54 PM

You plan is

1. Loan BTC

Sir, I really want to get a monthly profit before i become 20 years old I don't really think about scamming or anything of this tricks, I want to have clean profits to think about it and say "I didn't even expect my life would be that great" because someone helped me to have an awesome life and I swear with everything i can i'll not scam, i live in Egypt and getting 200$ profit every month is a really really big deal My dad itself his salary is 150$ every month & Waiting 10 months or even 1 year for have at least a chance to have after one year a good monthly profit worth it better than being a guy with nothing to have!
All i ask is someone to helps me to get a good monthly profit and i'll pay him back everything even if he wants the duration to be 1 year or 2 years What i really care about is after i repay his money i'll find a good monthly profit for a good life!
I'll do anything to get this loan and i swear,swear and swear i will never scam or steal or cheat him!
I'll never accept to have a good life with cheating!

Just tell me what should i do to get your confidence, I really don't have nothing to give If i could i will.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 07:52:20 PM

Just tell me what should i do to get your confidence, I really don't have nothing to give If i could i will.

We need collateral.   Undecided

If you don't have anything, please contact your siblings or your parents.  You can offer the deed on a house, or the title on a car.

If your parents and siblings don't have anything to offer, you're probably a bad risk for a loan.  Sorry.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 07:53:25 PM

You plan is

1. Loan BTC

Sir, I really want to get a monthly profit before i become 20 years old I don't really think about scamming or anything of this tricks, I want to have clean profits to think about it and say "I didn't even expect my life would be that great" because someone helped me to have an awesome life and I swear with everything i can i'll not scam, i live in Egypt and getting 200$ profit every month is a really really big deal My dad itself his salary is 150$ every month & Waiting 10 months or even 1 year for have at least a chance to have after one year a good monthly profit worth it better than being a guy with nothing to have!
All i ask is someone to helps me to get a good monthly profit and i'll pay him back everything even if he wants the duration to be 1 year or 2 years What i really care about is after i repay his money i'll find a good monthly profit for a good life!
I'll do anything to get this loan and i swear,swear and swear i will never scam or steal or cheat him!

Sorry, that's not working. We've been seeing all kinds of stories like this, and although we do understand the plight here, we're first and foremost looking to do business, not to lose money.

And no, mining contracts =/= steady profit. You'll need collateral for any loans here, unless you have a good reputation.
Magic8Ball
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 07:55:47 PM

I will loan you the amount if you can give me a good argument as to why should I not buy the said mining contract myself.
Victori (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 07:59:06 PM

You plan is

1. Loan BTC

Sorry, that's not working. We've been seeing all kinds of stories like this, and although we do understand the plight here, we're first and foremost looking to do business, not to lose money.

And no, mining contracts =/= steady profit. You'll need collateral for any loans here, unless you have a good reputation.

Tell me how exactly to have a good reputation and i'll do it.
I think mining contracts for bitcoin could make higher-profit not just a steady-profit.

Victori (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:07:51 PM

I will loan you the amount if you can give me a good argument as to why should I not buy the said mining contract myself.

I really don't know I think its all about your own decisions and choices, If i were in your place i would ask myself this question too But after all it's your choice.
But what i mean is I don't know the answer for your question and i'm really sorry about that & Really thank you for giving me at least a push in your comment!
Victori (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:25:21 PM

We need collateral.   Undecided

If you don't have anything, please contact your siblings or your parents.  You can offer the deed on a house, or the title on a car.

If your parents and siblings don't have anything to offer, you're probably a bad risk for a loan.  Sorry.

I'm the bigger brother and I\We don't have a car!
Also thanks for commenting!
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:17:06 PM

Why would you even pay back a 5 BTC loan? Wouldn't it be far easier for you to simply abandon that account and never log into it again? What's so special about that "Victori" account that you would pay back over $1500 USD just to keep its good name?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Victori (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:38:34 PM

Why would you even pay back a 5 BTC loan? Wouldn't it be far easier for you to simply abandon that account and never log into it again? What's so special about that "Victori" account that you would pay back over $1500 USD just to keep its good name?
I don't think about scamming or cheating on something my whole life will change on it, Can you imagine a life that everytime you think about how did you get it by cheating and scamming? that gross maybe just for me
But why do i just steal him? just tell me why i would do that? i can't find any reason to steal someone will help me to get a LIFE!
Its a LIFE! till now i don't understand why people cheat or scam someone helped them but i'm sure i'm not going to do that, Dead for me before stealing, cheating & scamming anyone!
I have my own pride!
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:40:57 PM

I don't think about scamming or cheating on something my whole life will change on it, Can you imagine a life that everytime you think about how did you get it by cheating and scamming? that gross maybe just for me
But why do i just steal him? just tell me why i would do that? i can't find any reason to steal someone will help me to get a LIFE!
Its a LIFE! till now i don't understand why people cheat or scam someone helped them but i'm sure i'm not going to do that, Dead for me before stealing, cheating & scamming anyone!
I have my own pride!

Easy answer to that. What differentiates between you typing those words and posting here from another guy who registers another account and proceeds to do the same thing as you?

Words are only so powerful sometimes with nothing to back them up.
BitcoinBoost

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:49:24 PM

Collateral?

How do you not see the issue here?
Victori (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:50:09 PM

I have my own pride!

Easy answer to that. What differentiates between you typing those words and posting here from another guy who registers another account and proceeds to do the same thing as you?

Words are only so powerful sometimes with nothing to back them up.

Sure, No problem after all it's your decision.
I really wonder how do you ask me for good reputation and all of you posting a comment and giving me negative reputation? Really thank you.
The only one who gave me a negative reputation for good reason is Vod this guy really deserve praise.
Victori (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:58:21 PM

Collateral?

I see the problem But i ask for any little confidence from anyone would like to help!
Or give me anyway to collateral.
Magic8Ball
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:12:41 PM

I really don't know I think its all about your own decisions and choices, If i were in your place i would ask myself this question too But after all it's your choice.
But what i mean is I don't know the answer for your question and i'm really sorry about that & Really thank you for giving me at least a push in your comment!

I was not pushing you. I was making you try and understand that no lender is foolish enough to loan you the BTC in the hope that you pay back with the profits and keep the rest. You take zero risk while the lender takes all the risk. If the lender was risking he would have invested directly in return for the potential extra profit.

As such you can stop wasting everybody's time, you are not getting any loan. That is even before we get to the collateral part.
leen93

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:14:45 PM

Collateral?

I see the problem But i ask for any little confidence from anyone would like to help!
Or give me anyway to collateral.
for sending more than 1000 $ to someone anonymous you need more than a LITTLE confidence. First of all, could you prove your identity and address? That might be a good step. In case you don't pay back we could at least file a complaint. That gives more security in case you can't provide collateral. Shouldn't be a problem if you "would do anything for this loan".
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: