Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:39:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wholesale Gold Nuggets  (Read 4688 times)
Braedo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

BtcMarkets - Australian Bitcoin Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 01:49:32 AM

The problem here with the escrow would be to verify that the gold sold is indeed pure gold. (and the buyer does not swap the gold with his fakes too)

No nugget will be exactly the same as another, So every single nugget would need to be well documented. Size, Weight and any unusual shapes or markings.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
██████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ██████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, double dice] ↑↓
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:56:56 AM

Perhaps for starting new threads in this section users should be required to post an image.

People would then just get around that by posting any old image they found on google. Nobody serious would buy these (or other such expensive items) without a verifiable picture anyway.

At least people would be able to verify authenticity of the thread given the user would have their username in the picture instead of just having a picture.

Username would need to match in the picture as it is on this forum.

There would be very little occurrences where a user here could find a google pic with the item they want to sell with their specific username in the image.

Maybe even require users post their USERNAME and "BITCOINTALK.ORG" in the image hand-written.

If they do not have that then the thread should be considered questionable.

It isn't necessarily something to automate. But some sort of format to follow just like people do in their bidding in auctions.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

lyth0s
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:46:09 AM

The problem here with the escrow would be to verify that the gold sold is indeed pure gold. (and the buyer does not swap the gold with his fakes too)

Yeah well my thought process was having good pictures of the size and shape of the gold nuggets. Buyer then video unboxes to show what nuggets were sent. Then buyer has the right to keep them or pay for the shipping to have them returned to the seller if they believe/test that the gold is not real, seller then does same video unboxing to make sure that they received their exact nuggets back.

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 04:40:29 AM

Wholesale (1Kg++) Gold Nuggets available for sale. PM for details.
This is a joke-right?
duckydonald

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 06:45:19 AM

Where you based?

what nuggets are they? is it golden shoots or real nuggets?

The Gold is in Nairobi, Kenya and they are real nuggets.

do you guys need metal detectors?
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:15:40 PM

that's a problem and risk but if seller will certify gold before sending which I would do to ensure legitimacy there shoukd be no issue. time.stamp photograph of lots should be proof for buyer what nuggets he sends.
very slippery this gold buying thing is but can be rewarding.
I am ready to go for taste like 2 ounces to see really if what they selling is fake or not.

op didn't respond about premium.
Scamalert

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Captain

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:21:22 PM

All the big boys have already pointed out that this very suspicious.

Any time someone the the following, then is my alarm bell triggered:

- No picture in OP, with username clearly showed.
- No asking price (this could be legit though, if trading with items hard to put a price on, but this is gold everybody here know the spot price for gold).
- Only want to respond through PM, if your business is legit, then is a public dialog something that only would boost your sale.
- Newbee acount, no sales record.
- Escrow! That should have been stated in OP from the beginning, that escrow is a must both to protect seller and buyer. I am sure the argument "buyer always pays first, gold delivered after" will come up.

You sir are a scammer, prove me wrong and I will retract my accusation and apologizes.

LouReed

Activity: 732

Nosce te Ipsum

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:50:44 PM

I'd be happy to escrow for any trades with OP! Can also offer multi-sig through Bitrated, link is in my signature.

I would highly suggest that whoever buys a 1 kg+ chunk of gold that you somehow determine (drilling or x-ray?) that it is in fact solid gold and not a pound of gold and a pound of tungsten!
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 06:45:08 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2014, 07:52:41 AM by hedgy73

So I'm assuming this was a scam then as no evidence has been provided but OP has been online Angry.
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

Looks like they checking if this would go ahead. so probably scam. and with kg of gold nuggets in would. melt it to a bar and tested. If. anything wrong GTFO.
Kebwesi (OP)

Activity: 131

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 04:40:27 PM

As usual, people always want to scream scam this scam that... Well here are your pics:
1Kg Gold bars 22-23K (96% -99% purity)

Gold Nuggets 22-23K (96% - 99% purity)

Price per gram: Will use the price as indicated on today's list at http://goldvalue.co/23k-gold-price-per-gram/ 35$ Per gram. This includes shipping to whatever location worldwide for quantities not exceeding 2Kg. Anything above that, you are welcome to Nairobi in order to negotiate better terms and employ the services of a trusted courier.

We are willing to send up to 1 ounce of gold to three different and independent firms dealing with gold in the cryptospace (first that comes to mind is digitaltangibletrust.com) for testing and verification. Please feel free to suggest any other reputable firm so we have three separate testing units.

About Escrow, I have links, and reputable people within the cryptospace that can handle and assuage all your fears.

MF Doom

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 08:14:25 PM

Wait so you are advertising $10 million+ worth of "gold" and they appear to be stored in a thin metal tool box inside of a wooden closet??  Huh
MF Doom

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 08:18:41 PM

Wholesale (1Kg++) Gold Nuggets available for sale. PM for details.
This is a joke-right?

Must be, see math below:

300kg = ~10,000oz

10,000oz*$1200 spot price = $12,000,000

On second thought I'll take them all!
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 08:31:32 PM

May be interested in some of you gold nuggets. As of late I've been testing/ melting a fair amount of gold and silver, so I'd be happy to purchase a small amount to begin with if you have it vetted or use escrow so that I may test it myself when I receive it.  Have you shipped to the US before, and if so do you know what the shipping costs would be for a few grams?

Don't take this as any offense if I'm incorrect, but this looks very much like gold plated tungsten from this picture. You can't blame people for being suspicious when you come out of nowhere with millions of dollars of gold.

I'm not a certified Assayer, but I've got melting/casting equipment, ultrasound machines, and quite a few years in the metal trade. Obviously I'm not going to judge your business from what could be bad lighting, but just figured I'd point it out so you could address that.
Wardrick
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 12:06:16 AM

There better be more protecting that gold than a wooden wall and a tool box. That doesn't look like a safe storage place at all, unless there's more to the picture that I'm not seeing.
KingOfSports

Activity: 602

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 12:22:31 AM

The gold pictured there is what I hope to have in metal alone come 10 years from now. I bet they're fake bars cause who the hell keeps 10mil in a wooden crate but hey it is pretty cool looking and cool to think about that much worth.

Kebwesi (OP)

Activity: 131

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 04:52:09 AM

It is said the customer is always king...

The gold is real. Nothing coated or "gamed" there, if I were to use the language.

Price per gram: 35$ which comes to 35K USD. I will take the BTC equivalent at time of trade.

The best way to do this, is by you visiting our facility, so you can assess, assay and then assent to the trade, I figure only "whales" can do that.

For the rest of us small fry, I suggest a collective/cooperative purchase. That way, we can even get the gold to a reputable foundry for conversion into a "user friendly" form (read coins that could easily pass customs without much furore). Well, its an open world, we make it into what we need to live.

Braedo

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 06:00:02 AM

Do you have a minimum order?

↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, double dice] ↑↓
WhatsBitcoin

Merit: 502

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:43:29 AM

The gold is real. Nothing coated or "gamed" there, if I were to use the language.

Price per gram: 35$ which comes to 35K USD. I will take the BTC equivalent at time of trade.

The best way to do this, is by you visiting our facility, so you can assess, assay and then assent to the trade, I figure only "whales" can do that.

For the rest of us small fry, I suggest a collective/cooperative purchase. That way, we can even get the gold to a reputable foundry for conversion into a "user friendly" form (read coins that could easily pass customs without much furore). Well, its an open world, we make it into what we need to live.
What is minimum order? Where are you located? Would you be willing to escrow or send a sample to someone before they pay?

Get sick. Get well.
Braedo

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 07:30:16 AM

What is minimum order? Where are you located? Would you be willing to escrow or send a sample to someone before they pay?

All of your questions except for minimum order can be found above..

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: