Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:15:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan needed, only looking for .25btc  (Read 822 times)
m4dhatter (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:48:51 PM

I am looking for a loan of .25btc
This will be repaid +50% no later then January first
I dont really have to offer collateral. I cant risk shipping my guitar, and all computer parts I own are used for work.
I do have an origin account with 200 or so worth of games, however I hear that usually is not considered good collateral.

I have done some business in the past here, however it has been quite some time. I am still re installing the bitcoin client and trying to catch up with 4 years of transactions.
I have made a 100 dollar bet with a friend that I would be able to come up with .25btc within one week, however the stipulation was that I would need it loaned.
Would somebody be willing to help me win a few bucks, and line their pockets for a small amount in the process? After winning the bet the btc will be used for day trading, or I will sit on them and hope the value increases.

So what do you say? We all have to start somewhere no?

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 07:46:16 PM

Sorry, no collateral, no loan.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 07:50:21 PM

Sorry, no collateral, no loan.   Undecided
This, unfortunately. Sad
bitcoin_bagholder

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 02:26:35 AM

I am looking for a loan of .25btc
This will be repaid +50% no later then January first
I dont really have to offer collateral. I cant risk shipping my guitar, and all computer parts I own are used for work.
I do have an origin account with 200 or so worth of games, however I hear that usually is not considered good collateral.

I have done some business in the past here, however it has been quite some time. I am still re installing the bitcoin client and trying to catch up with 4 years of transactions.
I have made a 100 dollar bet with a friend that I would be able to come up with .25btc within one week, however the stipulation was that I would need it loaned.
Would somebody be willing to help me win a few bucks, and line their pockets for a small amount in the process? After winning the bet the btc will be used for day trading, or I will sit on them and hope the value increases.

Giving the impression that you're not really broke but to win the bet it has to be a loan.  Roll Eyes

Hey, here's an idea. Buy quarter of a bitcoin and create a new account at bitcointalk to lend yourself the coin. Easy hundred bucks.

Bitmixer sucks

Bit-X sucks
m4dhatter (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 08:17:37 PM

I haven't done this yet because I dont use paypal, and purchasing btc with a credit card seems to takes a while. The idea behind the bet was that I could get that sort of btc quickly via loan. I will not cheat, I would rather pay up.

I have been out of the loop for a while and do not really know what is a scam, and whats legit so little time to do enough research. I was pretty foolish for taking the bet. Thank you for the advice though. Looks like I will have to figure out a way to get my trust up here a bit.
Magic8Ball
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 10:30:24 PM

We do, so start with a 0.01 BTC loan. Someone may loan you that amount with your account as collateral.

You can stop dreaming about a 0.25 BTC loan.
m4dhatter (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:59:24 AM

I understand that I will not be getting a loan that size without an alt coin as collateral. I thought that was clear with my last post. Although I am thankful for your advice, the snide little comment at the end was  unnecessary. Your advice seems to be nothing more then a way to get one last jab in. Why did you feel the need to add that?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 03:01:03 AM

I understand that I will not be getting a loan that size without an alt coin as collateral. I thought that was clear with my last post. Although I am thankful for your advice, the snide little comment at the end was  unnecessary. Your advice seems to be nothing more then a way to get one last jab in. Why did you feel the need to add that?

It's the interwebz dude.. you gotta have tougher skin.   Undecided

P.S.  Your mom!

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
m4dhatter (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:03:05 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2014, 03:35:32 AM by m4dhatter

I know, that one just struck me for some reason. Ill get over myself.

It is a shame though. I am looking to pick up some mining contracts, and as tempting as his looks as far as pricing is concerned I am not so sold on the professionalism as I might be.  Comments like that really do reflect poorly on your business. 
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 04:17:36 AM

I know, that one just struck me for some reason. Ill get over myself.

It is a shame though. I am looking to pick up some mining contracts, and as tempting as his looks as far as pricing is concerned I am not so sold on the professionalism as I might be.  Comments like that really do reflect poorly on your business. 

Stick around longer in this subforum, and you'll see why we're all kinda grumpy.
Magic Of Nigeria

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 06:23:16 AM

Scam is written all over the 50% interest. Gain some trust with smaller loans, and see how that goes.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: