Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 02:02:58 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The best reason for Bitcoin and the death of fiat.  (Read 975 times)
QuestionAuthority (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 06:11:59 PM

Listen to this video of Sen. Elizabeth Warren blasting Citigroup for controlling the U.S. government and you'll realize why we need something else.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DJpTxONxvoo

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:36:44 AM

What we as citizens think and want is not of importance for the governments.

They will force us to accept anything that they want us to use.

QuestionAuthority (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 02:20:16 PM

What we as citizens think and want is not of importance for the governments.

They will force us to accept anything that they want us to use.

That's the unusual thing about this senator. She seems like a real person and not just a government drone. Someone explain to me how I can send Bitcoin directly to her without her having a Bitcoin address. If you send it through her email won't her aids just get it and she never sees it?

BitUsher
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1035

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 04:51:34 PM

Thanks for this video. Very interesting.
QuestionAuthority (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 05:00:54 PM

I think everyone here should know that there are at least a few people in government that see the problem and want to do something about it. Honest politicians (is that an oxymoron?) calling for financial transparency will be the first ones to see the value of Bitcoin and understand its potential. Hopefully they will end up being supporters because they could end up being Bitcoin's greatest allies.

shawshankinmate37927

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin: The People's Bailout

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 10:16:29 PM

I think everyone here should know that there are at least a few people in government that see the problem and want to do something about it. Honest politicians (is that an oxymoron?) calling for financial transparency will be the first ones to see the value of Bitcoin and understand its potential. Hopefully they will end up being supporters because they could end up being Bitcoin's greatest allies.

I don't see how a liberal that believes in wealth redistribution could support Bitcoin.  Wealth redistribution is a bit problematic with bitcoins.

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."   - Henry Ford
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: