Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:47:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: H.C. 2016, or at least a girl, to kill the sexual offenders...  (Read 1040 times)
BitMos (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:41:28 PM

Frankly, who it may be, it should be clear that in the United States of America my daughter can cross it from where in a swim suit if she sees fit, and that all those that would have wanted to hurt her, must be already dead to where ever. The risk/reward ratio is clear... risk no being able to walk in swim suit for what ever reason, reward be able to walk for what ever reason in swim suit, cost a few kills more... what else Smiley. Nuking, Toxifying, what ever... the last few inches are the hardest. because riding and exponential always end up being a log what ever the rate for humans... too failure prone facing the verticality of exponentialilty that only IN GOD WE TRUST can be found...

money is faster...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:44:02 PM

Stop "skilling your troll". It's getting old, man

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
BitMos (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:46:13 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2014, 09:56:28 PM by BitMos

you understand she may become your POTUS? why are you against a woman? as long as the bill is kept in the dark I don't see a problem. She is an Individual, Independent from any other person on earth, and we have the mean to silent any form of earthly opposition to what ever she may propose. she has already been vetted. and btw it's you who is old. and a stupid patriarch afraid of what woman could bring? personally I only saw more cash in the register Smiley. More violent than any word you may ever read, and beyond your comprehension. They paid TM  Grin Cheesy Wink Grin Smiley Shocked Cool Cheesy Grin Wink Roll Eyes and we sold to them, they were happy, we smiled.  Wink. And we never judged for why they bought, but because who could know but God, And IN GOD WE TRUST.  Cool. olo. olo.

money is faster...
cryptocoiner

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 11:51:16 PM

Frankly, who it may be, it should be clear that in the United States of America my daughter can cross it from where in a swim suit if she sees fit, and that all those that would have wanted to hurt her, must be already dead to where ever. The risk/reward ratio is clear... risk no being able to walk in swim suit for what ever reason, reward be able to walk for what ever reason in swim suit, cost a few kills more... what else Smiley. Nuking, Toxifying, what ever... the last few inches are the hardest. because riding and exponential always end up being a log what ever the rate for humans... too failure prone facing the verticality of exponentialilty that only IN GOD WE TRUST can be found...

1. find a hole where no one can find you
2. kill youself

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: