Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:47:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Business Partners  (Read 864 times)
desertfox470 (OP)

Activity: 542
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 03:14:42 AM

Hey everyone. I am not sure if this is the right place to post this or not. It seems like the best place to me. Anyways I am looking for someone who would be interested in running a VPN company with me. I already have a domain and everything is setup. There is a small initial investment that needs to be made, but it is not very large. It is $50 at most. If you are interested please let me know if you have any questions and I can answer them. Currently I have ran 2 VPN companies before and I use a vpn for work reasons so I am very well diverse in VPN's. Thank You
hexafraction

Activity: 392
Merit: 259

Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 03:17:49 AM

Hello! What would the $50 go toward? What makes your VPNs a better choice for a consumer than competing ones?

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
desertfox470 (OP)

Activity: 542
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 03:21:06 AM

Hello! What would the $50 go toward? What makes your VPNs a better choice for a consumer than competing ones?
It would go to the initial cost of paying for the servers. The bills are do on the 20th of December so I am looking for someone to work with. Currently this VPN will be a better choice because of the speeds and customer support. I also have more ideas that will be implemented, but I do not want to give them away to everyone. I will discuss it with interested people though.
seabass1985

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Think For Yourself Question Authority

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 08:25:28 AM

What are you offering investors? (a partnership, or just return on investment.) Also how will you provide investors with proof of VPN and of profits.  I have an extensive background in networking, Wi-Fi and DSL installation.  This dose sound interesting.
madhatter.

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

I am blocked for 14 Days.

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 08:33:50 AM

What are you offering investors? (a partnership, or just return on investment.) Also how will you provide investors with proof of VPN and of profits.  I have an extensive background in networking, Wi-Fi and DSL installation.  This dose sound interesting.

Probably he will be providing Shares of the Business

But how much shares for 50 bucks
Braedo

BtcMarkets - Australian Bitcoin Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 09:08:09 AM

If this is a shares type deal, I may be interested.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
██████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ██████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, double dice] ↑↓
hexafraction

Activity: 392
Merit: 259

Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:34:48 PM

I'm not personally looking to invest, but I have experience with Linux, networking, and programming (albeit in Java). I recently completed the Hurricane Electric certification for IPv6, and have applied ipv6 knowledge to a medium-scale v6 setup.

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
wang_yan

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 03:17:05 PM

I'm very interested in this, can you send me more details?

NarC

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

BitcoinStoreStarter.com

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 05:31:34 PM

Probably the project development board would receive more responses.

seabass1985

Think For Yourself Question Authority

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 06:58:39 PM

Probably he will be providing Shares of the Business

But how much shares for 50 bucks

That's exactly what I was expecting. $50 is not much of course I'm try to research VPN's some more.  They do seem to hold there own kind of popularity in today's market.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: