Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:58:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking For A Buyer That Can Be Trusted To Buy BTC through Paypal  (Read 796 times)
Black_Star (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2012, 02:31:32 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2012, 03:03:34 PM by Black_Star

I Have 38.4 BTC for sale will sell for paypal if you go first
PM me
can break into chunks for safety

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
berniemadoff

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2012, 05:23:22 PM

how about you send me the 16.8 BTC you sold me last week first, before trying to scam others?

Warning about Black_Star, sold me 16.8 BTC, I sent the money, he first claimed he "didnt receive it", I sent him the transaction status and ID from paypal, he then went to stealth mode. Until I get my bitcoins, I'll continue telling people about what you really do here.
Tittiez

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2012, 07:23:04 PM

how about you send me the 16.8 BTC you sold me last week first, before trying to scam others?

Warning about Black_Star, sold me 16.8 BTC, I sent the money, he first claimed he "didnt receive it", I sent him the transaction status and ID from paypal, he then went to stealth mode. Until I get my bitcoins, I'll continue telling people about what you really do here.

Then I would advise people that if your trading with Black_Star, make him send first.
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 23, 2012, 11:40:30 PM

This might be a good opportunity to do share these links:

Always check that the person is authenticated with the bot, using the ident command, and note the username he's authenticated with.
Check the person's trust rating on the OTC web of trust before you deal with him. Ask other highly trusted members about dealing with your potential counterparty. See the OTC Rating System documentation for more details, especially the relying on the ratings section. Explore web of trust to see who rated this person and when.

- http://wiki.bitcoin-otc.com/wiki/Using_bitcoin-otc#Risk_of_fraud

- http://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Secure_Trading#Best_Practices_with_trading

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

red123

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2012, 11:58:30 PM

This might be a good opportunity to do share these links:

Always check that the person is authenticated with the bot, using the ident command, and note the username he's authenticated with.
Check the person's trust rating on the OTC web of trust before you deal with him. Ask other highly trusted members about dealing with your potential counterparty. See the OTC Rating System documentation for more details, especially the relying on the ratings section. Explore web of trust to see who rated this person and when.

- http://wiki.bitcoin-otc.com/wiki/Using_bitcoin-otc#Risk_of_fraud

- http://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Secure_Trading#Best_Practices_with_trading

This.

But...

if this site really wants people to use OTC, get some exposure out there, have a banner at the top or a subsection, make it more userfriendly, or SOMETHING.

While I am very familiar now, when I first came in at the beginning of the year this was the issue I had. The OTC and chat and this site seem too seperate from one another. With all this said I had successfully bought from black_star so I am not sure what happend with the other person, but just put in a claim in pay pal its not that hard, not that you should have to.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: