Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:48:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting My Own Mining Farm  (Read 6619 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
WAHXTIPL (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 06:53:04 AM

Hi All,

We are IT Company Named "Nirmaan Computer Systems, Mumbai" Located in Mumbai is providing all Kind of IT services to Bitcoin Mining Community and Farms anywhere in India, Now We are Starting our Own Farm with Below Features

BTC Mine on Cloud with Scrypt 1 KH/s = 1 INR per day. (Minimum Contract 10 KH/s, 91 Days)
BTC Start Mining as cheap as possible.
BTC Pay with Paypal or Cheque or Cash in India.
BTC Mine the Pool You Like, Unlike other cloud owners, we don't force you to mine our pool only. Mine with Ghash / Eobot / Any Pool you like for better profit.
BTC 24 X 7 Monitoring available using RDP to your Proxy Machine using Ammyy Admin.
BTC Secured Private VPN of Hamachi for Mining Integration.
BTC Attach Your Hardware (CPU / GPU / Rigg / Farm) to Your own Proxy with No Mining Fees. (Optional)
BTC No Digital Website Control Panel, Complete Manual Service. Talk with Humans for your Requirements.
BTC Maximum of 1 PH/s Cloud Mining Available.
BTC Set-up Time of Maximum 3 Days after receiving payments.
BTC No Mining Fees on Cloud as well as Your Hardware. No Commission, No Brokerage
BTC No Hidden Charges, Only INR 1 per KH/s P/D nothing else.

We believe in "THERE IS NOTHING TO HIDE". Our Experience of Setting 3 Farms / 80 Rigs and 3500+ Mining Machine in Pat 3 years has grown us enough to start our own farm. Financial and Join Venture Enquiry is also Invited. If You have any suggestion or feature required, let me know. I am not in favour of web based control panel. Will like to retain personal and Human touch with customers.

For Queries Talk to Humans on +91 - 9821659958 or + 91 - 9321659958 or WhatsApp +91 - 9821659948 (In TAB)

Cheers to Happy Mining!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 06:57:35 AM

you should do a video walkthrough of your mining location as an advertisement for the internet.
i look forwards to it.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
WAHXTIPL (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 07:00:03 AM

you should do a video walkthrough of your mining location as an advertisement for the internet.
i look forwards to it.

Surely, Tomorrow you will see video on the site. Will take Video and Upload on YouTube and Post Link here.

Thanks for Suggestions.
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 07:01:27 AM

i look forwards to it.

Surely, Tomorrow you will see video on the site. Will take Video and Upload on YouTube and Post Link here.

Thanks for Suggestions.

for more confidence, listing the tx ID's of all the mined blocks you solve in the OP, then people can see which coins you are mining.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
WAHXTIPL (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 07:28:06 AM

i look forwards to it.

Thanks for Suggestions.

for more confidence, listing the tx ID's of all the mined blocks you solve in the OP, then people can see which coins you are mining.

As off now, We are not mining independently and I personally prefer new coins market over established one. However, will include that in Video too. So proof remains for forever.
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 06:09:04 PM

i look forwards to it.

Thanks for Suggestions.

As off now, We are not mining independently and I personally prefer new coins market over established one. However, will include that in Video too. So proof remains for forever.

Any video walkthrough of mining farm uploaded yet ?
sangwan1212

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options&#9

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 07:23:17 AM

why thread is self moderated Sad

suman66

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:59:52 PM

why this user is newibe

i cannot trust this user
Equate

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 05:06:19 PM

why this user is newibe

i cannot trust this user

yes , that is why we are asking for video proofs of mining farm.It never hurts to be cautious.
suman66

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 05:29:05 PM

why this user is newibe

i cannot trust this user

yes , that is why we are asking for video proofs of mining farm.It never hurts to be cautious.

Video is not enough We want the address of that farm
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 05:38:00 PM

you are selling only scrypt mining power or sha256 as well
also you accepting bitcoin payment for international users?
suman66

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 06:02:49 AM

well i search about Nirmaan Computer Systems company is in mumbai nothing mention that they do mining business but Mobile no. is correct and match to company official number
Equate

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 01:26:08 PM

well i search about Nirmaan Computer Systems company is in mumbai nothing mention that they do mining business but Mobile no. is correct and match to company official number

Lets wait for official reply from OP related to our doubts.
suman66

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 10:09:38 AM

no reply its over five days seems person is too much busy in the work or not intersted to sell
WAHXTIPL (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 10:19:55 AM

i look forwards to it.

Sorry for delayed reply. But was in two mind should I post online video or not. But now made up my mind.

here is link 1: Back Hand of Farm : http://youtu.be/KfkIfbweJdA or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfkIfbweJdA&feature=youtu.be (Actual Mining Facility)
here is link 2: Front Hand of Farm : http://youtu.be/i23yObqx-6c or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i23yObqx-6c&feature=youtu.be (Proxy Facility)

I know it is little messy and at a wrong place (According so called professional standards), But I am doing all this reduce cost of operations. As at last I am Engineer my self and can do everything you need it.

I was delaying because I thought I will not get work after looking at my messy working style. But when realised people are not able to trust that's why keeping the video online.

Our cost of operation is lesser then others that's why our rate is cheaper. Got it!!!
tonygal

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 10:25:16 AM

You're mining Scrypt with CPU? Are you serious  Cheesy
WAHXTIPL (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 10:35:28 AM

You're mining Scrypt with CPU? Are you serious  Cheesy

Yes, Indeed having lots of CPU's around with boards (P4, AMD Sempron etc...) Can Starts some MH/z instantly. Smiley However, It depends on clients, Because ASIC were mining SHA-256 so have to do something to upload so for shoot used it. Contract of facility is given till 16th, Then can not change just for video. So just to have proof, I just ran on both the server to show people. Yes it is working.

Good News for all Now, We are accepting Bitcoins too - Price will be same as INR coverted +12% conversion fees. (5% by Paypal, 5 - 7% by our Banks via Cex.IO)
tonygal

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 10:43:25 AM

Scrypt mining on CPUs is like painting a car with nail polish. Just makes no sense.
WAHXTIPL (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 11:19:20 AM

why this user is newibe

i cannot trust this user

Video is not enough We want the address of that farm

Address of Farm is Shop No. 12, Posch Building, Jawahar Nagar, Goregoan (W), Mumbai.
Land Mark: Opposite Jain Mandir, Exactly Behind Ajani Store (Stationery Shop)

This is same place where my repairing work shop is there.

Other address are as follows
X-nals Technologies and Research India Pvt Ltd.
X-nals Infotainment LLP
Nirmaan Computer Systems

My name: Khushman Shah (Just Google my Name to know about me)

Regd Off: 21/3 Ramvadi Building, Senapati Bapat Marg, Matunga Road (West), Mumbai - 400 016. Landmark Opposite Railway Station, Near Ruparell College Jain Mandir Gate.

24 X 7: 299/253 Sati Kunj Bungalow, RSC Road No. 55, Sector 5, Charkop Kandivali (West), Mumbai. Landmark 3rd Bungalow in the Lane near to Pawanputra Society, Near to Sector 2 Bus Stop.

No Octroi Limit Godown: Shop No. 5, New Pachratna CHS, Chulana Road, Manikpur, Vasai Palghar. Landmark: Inside lane of Hanuman Mandir, Right Side of Axis Bank ATM.

Happy Minng!!!
WAHXTIPL (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 11:38:36 AM

Scrypt mining on CPUs is like painting a car with nail polish. Just makes no sense.

Smiley I hope you haven't heard the word "Microsoft HPC Server" and "Microsoft Azure". Seems like new for you, That's why you are saying this... One of very famous year old service provide "Eobot" also works on the same (Microsoft Azure)... Here unlike combining GPU's we combine CPU to make Virtual Super Computer and output is given using standard stratum proxy to your pool. However, we also accept this is not good for those who wants to mine Independently. Because QT is not supported.

We have Good odd no's of PC's + GPU's + ASIC's to combine the hashpower.

Try this, if you are expert, it works.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: