Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:51:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins ''big future'' laughable when you think shatoshi nakamoto  (Read 1313 times)
ChineseSavior (OP)

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 10:06:29 AM

honestly... how can something even get big if people cant even explain who this guy is... think about it... we are usa and we take bitcoin but wdf is s.n.Huh?? lolz
ChineseSavior (OP)

Activity: 366

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 10:07:43 AM

big brother. wire taps. prism program the list goes on...... but now we use bitcoin and nobody knows who s.n. is.......................??.?.?.?.HuhHuh......?
RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 10:51:00 AM

honestly... how can something even get big if people cant even explain who this guy is... think about it... we are usa and we take bitcoin but wdf is s.n.Huh?? lolz

A chinese to save USA or an american to save China. What u r Mr. Chinese Savior ?

By, the way, please spare us from your BS. The code is open. So ID is SN is not important. But, if u want to post BS, join 4chan.

inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 10:52:29 AM

It's probably Nick Szabo... but why do people need to know his identity? Most people are quite unaware of who runs the federal reserve and are under the incorrect impression the US government controls and prints usd fiat directly.

Bitcoin is an open source project where over 60 % of Satoshi's code has already been changed already and anyone can look at and analyze the project details. It is absolutely transparent.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4532

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 11:35:55 AM

let me guess although you may know the name of the guy that invented the wheel or the combustion engine. simply because you cant meet him or ask him questions you dont drive a car.

wake up, if you have an issue with cars you wont moan to the inventor of the combustion engine, you'd go to the current car manufacturer or dealer.. well bringing the analogies back to bitcoin.. the guy you need to speak to should you have issues. is gavin andressen

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
edward_cullen

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 11:39:17 AM

Some programmers are good at creating a big idea and others are better at refining it and maintaining it, the identity of Satoshi adds very little at this point.
Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 11:41:05 AM

I think Satoshi has succeeded. Succeeded in showing us that it's possible to stay anonymous in this day and age. He also showed us what would happen if his identity was exposed, like the Dorian Nakamoto ordeal.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 11:41:06 AM

what?!

BitcoinHeroes

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:12:23 PM

Satoshi speaks through the code.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:14:04 PM

Only this simple question :

>>> do you know who invented the wheel?
Q7

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 01:19:17 PM

For me whether satoshi is still around or not to further develop or refine the codes, the foundation is there to look into this and has made numerous progress thus far to make bitcoin better and better. So for me this doesn't come as an issue at all... if that is your concern, I don't see that as a problem.

pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 03:32:09 PM

Dude you seem to not get it. Not knowing the authory of the thing would be a problem if the program was closed source. But it's open source, everyone can see the code, and the blockchain is transparent to both. There's nothing to fear there.
inBitweTrust

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 03:35:29 PM

In all honesty what is rightfully concerning is Satoshi holding onto 700k-1 million bitcoins. One person holding that large of a stake is a security concern to the marketplace. Satoshi should start spending it or provably burn it for the good of everyone.

DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4669

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 03:53:18 PM

In all honesty what is rightfully concerning is Satoshi holding onto 700k-1 million bitcoins. One person holding that large of a stake is a security concern to the marketplace. Satoshi should start spending it or provably burn it for the good of everyone.

Satoshi can neither burn it nor spend it. He is dead.
yakuza699

Activity: 935
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 04:09:38 PM

He is dead.
How can you know it? Source? Why do you think so? Maybe he is spending his bitcoins just in lower amounts for example 5BTC a day no one will really know if he spends his money unless he spends the old coins from the first few hundred blocks that he minted. I think that Satoshi is laying on Hawaii's beach and sips some martini.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
BTC BitDice.me 
inBitweTrust

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 04:11:13 PM

Satoshi can neither burn it nor spend it. He is dead.

Possible, but this means 2 things :

1) There will always remain some skepticism within the marketplace towards bitcoin because of a risk that 1 million BTC will eventually move one day and either crash the market or cause havoc by investing in some odd trillionares desires.

2) Satoshi's email was hacked earlier than expected - http://p2pfoundation.ning.com/profile/SatoshiNakamoto?xg_source=activity

He was compromised Before March 14'

ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 05:16:54 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the true anonymous!

He is dead.
I think that Satoshi is laying on Hawaii's beach and sips some martini.

How can you know it? Source? LOL
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: